Recent content by Hero of Legend

1. H

Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl giveaway

Mine would have to be Rhyperior. I've always been a sucker for new evolutions of passed gen Pokémon and Rhydon being a gen 1 Pokémon was icing on the cake. :P The design could've been a tad better (not the biggest fan of the orange plates), but I still love the cannon arms and ankylosaurus-based...
  2. H

Nintendo moves into the next dimension: 3DS in stores February 2011

I MIGHT hold off for a year until the inevitable revision happens, hopefully it won't be longer than that, since the DS Lite came out a year after the original.
  3. H

Tsutarja, Pokabu, Mijumaru localized: The long wait is over!

I like them all actually. :) Snivy reminds me of Snively from SATAM and Oshawott reminds me of Oshawa. XD
  4. H

Sugimori art of Generation V Pokémon revealed: Event-only Pokémon, Daruma Mode Hihida

Re: Sugimori art of Generation V Pokémon revealed: Event-only Pokémon, Daruma Mode Hi Mind passing the pdf file? I have ways of properly extracting stuff from it.
  5. H

Sugimori art of Generation V Pokémon revealed: Event-only Pokémon, Daruma Mode Hihida

Re: Sugimori art of Generation V Pokémon revealed: Event-only Pokémon, Daruma Mode Hi So were these only be able to be found by actual members of that club? Looks like there's a login and registration page. Were these on a flash page or were these actual images you can just right click? I'm...
  6. H

Unofficial Pokemon Books and Magazines

I have LOADS of Beckett issues! There's one gem I remember seeing but highly regret not getting; it was a small novel-looking book that featured Gold and Silver and showed every sprite of the new Pokemon, but actually had prototype names of some key Pokemon, most memorable were Steelix as...
  7. H

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion Cleaned it up from scratch as I did the starter sprites.
  8. H

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion
  9. H

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion Where is this from?! I LOVE IT!!! I love the Disney/Winnie The Pooh look, Pokabu looks like Eeyore, and Wotter looks like Piglet (ironically), but I can't tell who Smugleaf's supposed to be.
  10. H

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion I did one last revision on the sprites; I changed the black to what it is on the Platinum (same as the DP/HGSS as well?) so that when you put it on MS Paint, the black of the background and the black on the sprites don't blend and thus you lose the black on the...
  11. H

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion No kidding. I just went to the wiki to look for a comparable color, but I can't find any 4th Gen Pokemon sprite with that shade of green, the closest (and even then, it's too light) seems to be Sky Shaymin. Weird. But I do love that shade of green! :D
  12. H

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion
  13. H

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion Back Bacon's done, here's the first two along with a 2nd revision so that both have the default black and white colors:
  14. H

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion I just might. I also did a slight revision of Smugleaf which I put both in my first post above for comparison; I fixed the feet, back, and the top-left of the tail. :P
  15. H

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion Thank you! :)
Back
Top Bottom