Recent content by KawashiSquirrel

1. K

Favorite in-game music

Re: Favorite Pokemon Song from the games. A lot of the music from GSC, especially the trainer battle. :drool: I also love the DPPt Champion theme and gym leader battle, they're fantastic.
  2. K

New Pokemon for Gym Leaders

I kind of agree with that point. When you rematch the gym leaders in Platinum, once your Pokémon are at a really high level, you can get one of them to sweep the entire gym leader's team with the stronger type. I like the idea of type coverage, but I think it'd work better just with rematches.
  3. K

Heart Gold/ Soul Silver Pre-National Team

Mine will be something along the lines of: Meganium Houndoom/Arcanine (Probably Arcanine considering I used Houndoom on Platinum. Feraligatr Espeon Noctowl or Pidgeot Ampharos It'll be the first time I'll actually have a team with most of the Pokémon being from the game's gen.
  4. K

Apple tries to silence owner of exploding iPod

The idea of an iPod flying 10 ft into the air makes me laugh.
  5. K

Chikorita, Cyndaquil, or Totodile?

Chikorita, purely based on the fact that its final evolution is Meganium. But I'd pick Totodile if I had to keep a starter at its current form.
  6. K

Who Wants to Have a Deoxys? And other pokemon...

I'd like to win one. :3
  7. K

A Cool Pokemon game

Well... you created a thread about your idea, didn't you? And isn't a thread supposed to hold discussions of some sort? It's okay for people to still talk about it, whether it's a stupid idea or not. To be honest, I don't think it's stupid.
  8. K

Yout Team

Gold Eh... I did have a team once but I can't remember. I ended up cloning my Level 100 Meganium and making a team of it. :ohdear: Sapphire Can't remember what this team was, either, I ended up bringing loads of new Pokémon in just to beat the E4. Something like: Sceptile Glaelie Swellow...
  9. K

A Cool Pokemon game

I bet almost everyone on this forum gets that idea. I've had it. The only way to stop the player ploughing through the 3rd region, creaming every trainer and gym leader would be to force them to deposit all their Pokémon and give them a new starter that comes from the region they're about to...
  10. K

Destroying your childhood, I am.

Thanks for those. They made me laugh.
  11. K

What do you dislike about Fourth Gen?

One thing I don't like is the character design for Lucas. I hate it.
  12. K

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

Re: Pokemon Nicknames! What have you named your team and what meanings do the names h My Platinum team: Torterra - Tortuga. I called it that on my Diamond too. It's a pretty obvious one anyway. :-p Jolteon - Myollnir. There's a lightning spell on Breath of Fire 3 called Myollnir, so...
  13. K

You know what'd be neat thread

Better animations, restricted to Kanto/Johto Pokémon to make it easier. Crystal-esque animations plz? :( Also want the nice additions from Platinum - animated gym leaders, and hopefully trainers this time. Also the pre-battle gym leader/E4 VS. pictures, they were awesome.
  14. K

Trade Coordination Thread

Just wanted to say, I've sorted my transfer to Platinum, thanks for the few who offered via PM!
  15. K

Trade Coordination Thread

I need to get some of my Pokémon to my Platinum, could someone help me please? I can give a legendary as thanks, they're not exactly rare or anything, but it's all I can do. Mesprit Uxie Azelf Raikou Rayquaza Kyogre Articuno Moltres Zapdos Giratina Latias They're all legit...
Back
Top Bottom