Search results for query: *

1. bulbasaur99

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

If I were them, I wouldn't post anything that significant until solving some major problems players currently experience in the game. There won't be anything but hate comments and dislikes under the comments. IMO they need to act quickly to answer some complaints rather than ignoring and acting...
  2. bulbasaur99

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

And if Charizard was a crocodile and a tiny bird on its nose, and if it was inspired by musical themes and if it had white in its colour palette. Yeah, it is basically Charizard 2.0.
  3. bulbasaur99

I AM SO HYPED !!! AND LOVING EVERY SINGLE DESIGN SO FAR
  4. bulbasaur99

what's the box leak?
  5. bulbasaur99

No returnee characters in SwSh and now possibly in SV; I really don't like to hear that. I always adored the returnee characters. Even in LGEP, we had Mina. Come on GF, we know you can do better. What about the chances that we will have a brand new character that is a descendant of a Legends...
  6. bulbasaur99

I didn't understand, if the game is fully open-world, how some pokemon are late game. Can't you just immediately go where they are? Or are they locked behind an obstacle like surf, flying or something?
  7. bulbasaur99

Then they should have spent more time and designed an eel which isn't diglett and design a mushroom which isn't tentacool. They didn't need the scrap the ideas, just put more effort into them.
  8. bulbasaur99

I am so sorry, but this is kinda stupid. It should have been Paledean Diglett, it doesn't have enough differences design-wise to justify that this is a totally new pokemon. Some regional forms are much different in design than their originals and still counted as regional forms. I really don't...
  9. bulbasaur99

Hot take ( maybe not so hot): two versions are outdated at this point. Since B2W2, we don't get enough differences between the games. I think Legends: Arceus proved that single releases are possible and new games should come out like that.
  10. bulbasaur99

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

Great joke, tell another one :D Have you ever played other recent pokemon games? Of course, no one will mention it. Also, I am pretty sure if you don't follow the three stories simultaneously, the ones you didn't finish will be like a joke because you will face, let's say, team star with your...
  11. bulbasaur99

I can't wait for almost all new pokemon, but there are couples such as Ice/dragon pseudo, fairy/steel pink hammer, grass/fire pepper, water dolphin and dunsparce evolution I am really looking forward to. Edit: And since we don't know anything about paradox forms, I am quite nervous that they...
  12. bulbasaur99

I really can't understand people. For years, they criticize every pokemon by saying it is just a "blah blah". Like Toucannon is just a toucan, and Sinistea is just a teacup. Then they praise some gen1 pokemon such as Nidoking and say, "it is a great design because it isn't just an animal, it is...
  13. bulbasaur99

Personally, I loved Cetitan and have big hopes for the new Wooper evolution. I think this generation holds a great chance to be one of the greatest when it comes to designs. After Legends Arceus, which delivered extremely good design, I think SV has some potential.
  14. bulbasaur99

Collecting zygarde cells in SM Collecting stickers in USUM I can't remember any thing like that in LGEP Collecting diglet in Isle of Armor Collecting footprints in Crown Tundra Collecting wisps in LA This is a new trend of GF to make the games fuller and longer than they are I think. So it is...
  15. bulbasaur99

What if the coin pokemon evolves into capitalism?
  16. bulbasaur99

It's not very effective.
  17. bulbasaur99

What fake pokemon artist doesn't understand is pokemon evolution is not just pokemon getting bigger. There is a concept that evolves with the design or a brand new concept incorporated into the design. Of course, there are some outliers such as torracat but most of the time evolutions are almost...
  18. bulbasaur99

Sometimes I am too big of a conspiracy theorist, so here's the thing. What if Riddler Khu isn't a real person? What if that account is just a twisted way of Game Freak to promote and raise interest in the fan base? I mean how could a random Twitter account have sooo much information about almost...
  19. bulbasaur99

What are your favorite Pokemon?

I don't know why this thread is so silent. But I wanted to update my list since I last updated it exactly a year ago. Here is the list. I can not reduce my faves to a top10 list. Instead here top 6 from every type, ranked from up to bottom and three all-time favourite lines in special pokeballs.
  20. bulbasaur99

Expect there isn't such a thing called "uglier Crabominable" in the known universe or in the multiverse. (JK by the way I love Crabominable)
Back
Top Bottom