Search results for query: *

1. EggPawn

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

This doesn't look too bad, honestly, at least for the first Switch game. It could just do with being less flat and empty (as well as implementing better grass, as mentioned on the previous page). They'll likely be enough improvements to keep me satisfied for one outing.
  2. EggPawn

I would love to see GF gradually work towards a style Ni no Kuni 2:
  3. EggPawn

I think Decidueye is a good choice for Smash, not simply for its popularity, but also for the fact that the game lacks a Grass starter to go along with Charizard and Greninja. I don't think any other Grass starter evo has been as well-received and it's pretty timely. I also don't think that a...
  4. EggPawn

Looking for a female Kanto Vulpix and female Ponyta to trade to Moon [COMPLETED]

Oh, I didn't realise that you were including the Swinub as well. Thanks so much! I'm sure my niece will be very pleased.
  5. EggPawn

If you were a Gym Leader...

I'd definitely go with a Ghost gym, as many of my favourite Pokémon share this type and it's the most common to show up in my teams. My gym could be set up inside the catacombs of an old town. The hallways and chambers would be pitch black with only the light of a helpful Litwick guiding your...
  6. EggPawn

Looking for a female Kanto Vulpix and female Ponyta to trade to Moon [COMPLETED]

If you can now, mine's 0232-8476-8755
  7. EggPawn

Oh I see! Sorry, I read the part about trading a Rowlet for a Litten incorrectly. That's no problem. I traded for one just now, so it's ready for you. When can you trade Vulpix and Ponyta? As for Swinub, I can do that on Monday, yeah, thanks. I thought it was available somehow.
  8. EggPawn

That would be fantastic, thank you! Do you want me to give you a Rowlet for each of the eggs? Also, I forgot that I needed a Swinub for her as well (because for some reason I thought they were in Moon)... I don't suppose you have one of those going spare too? Either way, thank you for trying to...
  9. EggPawn

Does anybody have a female Fire-type Vulpix and/or female Ponyta they're willing to trade? I want to introduce my niece to the series with Moon, but she's taken a liking to two 'Mons that of course can't be found in the game. I'd prefer they were legitimate if that's worth pointing out. I have...
  10. EggPawn

I can't see them missing those Christmas sales. There's not really any reason for me to doubt its release in 2018 either when the only real concrete information we have is that a Pokémon game is being localised now.
  11. EggPawn

From what I remember of the original thread on 4chan; the shorter version was part of an edit made by another artist to fit closer to their idea of Sugimori's style. I'm pretty sure that was it.
  12. EggPawn

True, but the platypus isn't just likely fake. It was proven so when the artist owned up to it.
  13. EggPawn

They claim there's also one for a collector's edition (and another for China). If dual versions were to be dropped, then this would be a way to make that money back and then some.
  14. EggPawn

The photo the guy posted is of Nintendo of America's HQ, in case anyone was wondering. I'm not sure why they were being so coy when it's easy to find these things out.
  15. EggPawn

Yeah, there was an image of a peacock on his monitor.
  16. EggPawn

If there's any truth to the "Turbo" mechanic (where unevolved Pokémon get a boost), I wonder if Eevee would also receive a special forme to go with it.
  17. EggPawn

The information provided by Piuk and Geno both mentioned the introduction of variants within the same species and the former compared this to the different patterns on Spinda. Maybe that's what this is? An Eevee with a slightly different coat to the one we're familiar with, debuting this new...
  18. EggPawn

I don't think anything actually points to the peacock being a starter teaser. The elephant is assumed to be one because it's featured alongside the anagram... but again it's just speculation. With the blobfish, I'd have to assume that Piuk is implying it's referred to as the "Blobfish Pokémon"...
  19. EggPawn

There's an anagram that, unscrambled, reads: "water starter is blobfish". Considering they both have dopey faces, it could evolve into an Axolotl, since Water starters are normally semi-aquatic as opposed to deep sea fish.
Back
Top Bottom