Search results for query: *

1. N

No MasterBalling Main Legendaries Challenge

I usually use my masterball on the box legendary. I guess I do it because when I was a kid and I was playing Silver I was impatient and I wanted Lugia so bad I just used the Masterball on it.
  2. N

Your favourite Pokémon game?

Re: Best Pokemon Game My favorite has to be Diamond. Had so many new features and I really loved the story in Diamond. 2nd would be Emerald.
  3. N

Contest Dragonite vs Salamence

Salamence looks so much cooler than Dragonite but both are pretty beast.
  4. N

Your favorite Pokemon from each generation?

Re: Your favorite pokemon from each geneartion? 1. Aerodactyl, Scyther, Nidoking 2. Feraligator, Lugia, Scizor 3. Gardevoir, Blaziken 4. Piplup, Garchomp
  5. N

Blaziken vs Infernape

Which of these powerful Fire types do you prefer? Blaziken because I think it looks badass. Which of them is more useful? Probably Infernape Which one would win in a battle between the two? Infernape
  6. N

Venusaur vs Torterra

I have to go with Torterra on this one. I love Venusaur because he is classic but I prefer Torterra just because it looks much cooler IMO.:spin:
  7. N

Venusaur vs Torterra

I have to go with Torterra on this one. I love Venusaur because he is classic but I prefer Torterra just because it looks much cooler IMO.:lick:
  8. N

Gaming Tradition!

1)Name character after myself 2)HM slave 3)Talk to every person in a city/town when I first get there 4)Use Masterball on the Box Legendary 5)Ty to not use potions in battle 6)Arrange Pokemon in party from weakest to strongest unless a some reason
  9. N

Do you ride your bike anymore in HG/SS?

I've been using the bike much less than previous games because you don't have to hold B to run anymore. I also like seeing my Pokemon running behind me as well.
Back
Top Bottom