Search results for query: *

1. D

The Simple Question / Simple (or not so) Answer thread Mark II

So here is my problem: I am trying to catch Shaymin on Platinum. I received Oak's Letter through the event the day I bought the game (I was quite lucky; it was the day right before the event ended.) I don't want Shaymin that bad, but since I got Oak's Letter basically by luck, I'd like to...
  2. D

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion I think that the fact that you are obsessed with opossums is probably the reason you think they look like opossums. I'm not trying to be mean, because I can relate. I am wondering if Kirikizan's behavior of attacking as packs is related to wolf behavior...
  3. D

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion I just read/noticed that Vuljina wears bones. Vuljina is officially the mortal enemy of Marowak. There is only one Bone Keeper.
  4. D

ITT You tell the above poster why their favorite Pokemon sucks.

Are you kidding me? A water rabbit? 1. Marill is a mouse. 2. Mice can swim. 3. Mice don't turn into rabbits (rabbits are not rodents). 4. Rabbits don't swim. 5. At least Marrill is cute. Azumarill is his fat ugly pimply older brother. Who wants a pokemon whose final evo is hideous to look...
  5. D

Of the current confirmed pokemon, who will be in your team?

I was jealous so I put my team in picture form too. I call it Awkwardmon.
  6. D

Your favorite Pokemon type?

Re: What is Your Favourite Type??? I picked ground because a lot of my favorite Pokemon fall into that typing: Cubone, Sandslash, Torterra, Garchomp, and new Meguruko. My second favorite might perhaps be Flying: Charizard, Golbat, Gyarados, Zapdos, Noctowl, Aerodactyl, Dragonite. Hmm...
  7. D

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Re: Your first Shining Pokemon. On the original gold version, I ran into a shiny Hoothoot on one of the earlier routes. I was a kid and was still watching the TV show. So I said, "Dude! That's Ash's Shiny Noctowl!" Of course, I didn't have any Pokeballs. I still regret it to this day. lol...
  8. D

Of the current confirmed pokemon, who will be in your team?

I really think I'm going to wait for "Pokemon Grey" rather than buy Black or White, but I can't sleep so I'm going to post this. Emboar Warubiaru Abagoora Desukaan Ononokusu Wargle/Akeosu (whichever comes first) I really like Zuruggu/Zuruzukin but his typing is covered by Emboar and...
  9. D

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion I was harshing on Black and White earlier, but now I am trying to look at the Pokemon sprites and accept them as real and legitimate. I have decided that IF I bought Black or White, I would choose my team from among these Pokemon(not including Zoroark or...
  10. D

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion SSSSS... Did I just get burned? What can I say? Most of Gen 1 gets a free pass with me. What I really want to say, and have been wanting to say since the starter evos came out and there was still speculation about them (I am still speculating) is: I...
  11. D

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion We really need the Sugimori art. I thought these sprites very so bad, stupid, or unoriginal that they had to be fake. But no one seems to be saying they are. I thought the lolita pokemon had to be fake until the Sugimori art came out, and then I could...
  12. D

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion End of Discussion? Well even if they are not they were meant to be.
  13. D

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion Alright, I was totally wrong about Shinjika evolving into Stantler, and its not a complete failure like I thought. BUT! This new bull/buffalo pokemon "Buffalon" is obviously the evolved form of Tauros. How could it not be they look like each other. If this...
  14. D

CoroCoro Special reveals Combination Techniques: Bimonthly magazine showcases Black a

Re: CoroCoro Special reveals Combination Techniques: Bimonthly magazine showcases Bla This is actually super awesome. They are obviously trying to make the games more realistic/more like the anime. If you use a certain water attack and electric attack together, it will destroy Pokemon. But...
  15. D

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: New Pokemon Discussion Why would they evolve a baby deer into a moose when they could evolve it into an adult deer. But you are probably right and that is what pisses me off. They probably said we want a Bambi and a Moose but Stantler sucks/is old/from Johto/whatever so lets put them...
  16. D

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: New Pokemon Discussion So what evolution will it have that is not reminiscent of Stantler?
  17. D

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: New Pokemon Discussion Baby Stantler: Yes or no?
  18. D

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: New Pokemon Discussion If you really believe that each Pokemon is interesting, then we are at a moot point. I feel that less and less Pokemon are interesting as time goes on. And some of the originals were not interesting. Pokemon is not perfect. But to each his own. Sorry if seeing my...
  19. D

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: New Pokemon Discussion While I'm at it I'm going to give my two cents on all the new pokemon since I have refrained from doing so. I have probably already offended some Bug Catchers and Swimmers, so maybe I can make some more enemies. Victini: Probably one of the cutest pokemon ever...
  20. D

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: New Pokemon Discussion Yes, thank you for pointing out the obvious. Tell me though, anyone, can you imagine an evolution for the baby deer that doesn't bring Stantler to mind? Unless they turn it into an elk or a moose. And yes, I know there is a rodent, a bird, a bug, and a fish in...
Back
Top Bottom