Search results for query: *

1. S

Air Battling Academy

Grabbing a piece of toast from the dining hall, Jake then quickly made his way to the Aerial Defence classroom, all the while munching on his toast. Just before he finished his last bite, Gligar took the final bite of toast off his hands and ate it herself and proceeded to land on his...
  2. S

Air Battling Academy

Startled out of his sleep, Jake looked around frantically until he saw the clock on the wall, "Crap! I missed breakfast!" Falling out of his bed, he hurriedly got to his feet and threw on a pair of jeans and a shirt before turning to look at the empty headboard where his Gilgar slept at last...
  3. S

Air Battling Academy

OOC: Sorry for not replying earlier, I had school. Nodding his head to Michael's question, Jake followed behind him all the way to the dorm. After Michael unlocked the door, Jake peeked from behind him and got his first view into the room. 'Wow... This is great!' Jake just stood there...
  4. S

Air Battling Academy

'Crap... A battle? How am I supposed to tell him that Gligar doesn't listen to my commands at all during a battle?' Jake shuffled his feet nervously, "...Maybe we could wait until we've settled down into our dorms before we battle?"
  5. S

Air Battling Academy

"Gligar?" Jake called out and almost immediately, his Gligar came flying towards him, before draping herself over his shoulders. Shooting a nervous look at the two pokemon, some part of Jake was praying that the two of them didn't decide that the other was a threat and started a fight...
  6. S

Air Battling Academy

Walking over to Michael a little uncertainly, Jake reached out to tap him on his shoulders, "Hello, I'm Jake Walker... Would you like to be my dorm partner?"
  7. S

Air Battling Academy

Jake looked away from his Gligar before him and turned to see the students following a person into the school. He hurried to follow the rest of them, in order to not be left out. But before that, the turned to his Gligar and warned her, "Don't ever attack my teachers again, not even if you...
  8. S

Air Battling Academy

Jake shuffled his feet, feeling somewhat uncomfortable as he faced his soon-to-be teacher. "Well... Ryan, the reason why I actually came here is because of-" "Gligar!" Gligar swooped right in front of Jake, narrowing her eyes at the threat to her master, preparing her poison sting...
  9. S

Air Battling Academy

Jumping a little, Jake turned towards the person who spoke. He couldn't help but tense and take a step backwards when he saw who exactly was speaking to him. 'A teacher?' "Hello! Er... Sir." 'Calling him 'sir' should be ok, shouldn't it? A little respect never seem to hurt anyone...'
  10. S

Air Battling Academy

After steadily retreating from the arguing duo, Jake turned to look at the person who was speaking. 'Finally, things are beginning... I think I've lost track of how long I've been here.' Looking around, it seemed as if everyone has introduced themselves... Well, apart from him that is...
  11. S

Air Battling Academy

'Seat?' Jake thought, looking around. '...Oh, those seats.' Jake shrugged Gligar off his shoulders as he started making his way to an empty seat. "Come on, Gligar. You heard the old man."
  12. S

Air Battling Academy

Jake looked around at his surroundings, feeling a little overwhelmed, 'Jet-pack? Someone actually brought a jet-pack to school?' His Gilgar swooped down and perched on his shoulders when she finished taking her own look around the new campus. Raising his hand to stroke her, he whispered...
  13. S

Air Battling Academy [Students Needed Desperately!!!]

Re: Air Battling Academy Thanks! =)
  14. S

Air Battling Academy [Students Needed Desperately!!!]

Re: Air Battling Academy Name: Jake Walker Age: 17 Gender: Male Student or Teacher: Student Appearance: Standing at around 5' 6", Jake has moderately fair skin, light grey eyes as well as deep auburn hair. His hair would usually be parted at the side, fringe falling neatly and...
Back
Top Bottom