Search results for query: *

• Users: Luc
  • Order by date
  1. L

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Blaziken Hidden Ability Breeding? Ok so I'm about to rip my hair out, hoping someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong here. I'm trying to be able to breed Blazikens with Speed Boost ability I have a female Blaziken with the hidden ability Speed Boost, I have her holding an everstone in order...
  2. L

Wanted: Minccino

I'd like a Minccino with either jolly or adament nature, and the skill link ability EDIT: spent some time and managed to get a decent one in a grotta soooo I no longer need one!
  3. L

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) ok, i just need to know how to do something if possible In Black/White is there a way to battle a friend locally and have the pokemon scaled down to level 50 like in random wifi battles? I ask because my pokemon are level 100 and hers are...
  4. L

i think I was spoiled...

UPDATE: I got a used DS Lite, and picked up a copy of the GBA cartridge of emerald, so im playing that legit now! I've finished Soul Silver - LOVED IT such an epic game, also Finished Platinum and bought and finished Black! Currently I'm, playing Black doing extra stuff, and I just beat the 7th...
  5. L

The Dubious Database (Simple Questions)

ya, i tried to bring online and they don't work, but i didn't get banned thankfully-- not a big deal, I'll re-bread them-- thankfully i hadn't taken all the time to EV train em haha, that would have sucked
  6. L

The Dubious Database (Simple Questions)

modding pokeball bannable? so i do a lot of breeding and I like the aestetics of the darkball, so i used an AR to modify the ball type of pokemon I bred. If I use them online will I get banned? I mean i didn't change anything but the ball type but since all bred pokemon hatch into regular...
  7. L

Do you play with the pokemon you like best, or with the strongest?

I've done both! The first pokemon game I played was white, and so in that I would just catch whichever ones I liked and use them. Then I got Soul Silver, and for that I kind of mixed and matched, some I kept cause they were my favs (like nidoking) and others I'd take for power. Then I got...
  8. L

Re: Aron in emerald hmm ya but i never use thunder because of the acc thing either, i much prefer thunderbolt haha. EDIT: also keep in mind this isn't for competative play, its for playing through the game itself.
  9. L

Aron in emerald Hey all, first time playing emerald and just got the oh so cute Aron! Now I'm planning out his final moveset and I'm not sure if I should go with 'Metal Claw' or 'Iron Tail' as his steel move. Iron Tail is more damage but less PP and HORRIBLE accuracy... being that my Aron...
  10. L

Re: help breeding gen IV (SS) breeding hmmm that contradicts what bulbapedia says; In Generation IV, in Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, inheriting natures remains the same as in Emerald. However, in the Johto remakes, HeartGold and SoulSilver, inheriting Nature was changed a little...
  11. L

help breeding gen IV (SS) breeding so i spent hours collecting ditto's with each nature I've been trying to breed a pichu with hardy nature. So I have a male Pikachu holding a light ball (for volt tackle) and I gave my ditto an everstone because normally that would make the offspring pass...
  12. L

Code Request Thread

LF specific code EDIT: disregard, problem solved EDIT2: is there a code that makes any egg hatch as a shiny (for soul silver or platinum)? EDIT3: LF code for platinum that only give 900 max PP items -- dont want all items code! EDIT4: not needed anymore EDIT5: LF code in Black AND White that...
  13. L

How many of you train certain type(s) of pokemon?

Well, like Alex, I try to keep my active team balance with different types, BUT I do tend to collect, train, and hold onto Grass and Electric types as they are my favorites
  14. L

Stuff you want to see in Pokemon that it's currently not offering

features from pokemon sources you'd like to see in main titles This has kinda been in my head last day or so from watching the Anime and memories of snap on the 64, I think they should implement features that are seen in those sources, what would you guys like to see added from other pokemon...
  15. L

i think I was spoiled...

ya, i have a DS XL, so no way of importing from GBA with that haha. Playing fire red and emerald via emulator. Although I do have a copy of leaf green somewhere in storage along with my old GBA, not sure where I put em haha, prolly in a box somewhere in my attic lolz.
  16. L

i think I was spoiled...

ya so im a bit further into fire red, and for fun i started up emerald-- im literally only like 5 mins into, dont even have my starter and can tell its going to be WAY better! I may just stop playing fire red altogether, haha. I think im gonna go with the fire starter, its final evo looks the...
  17. L

i think I was spoiled...

im defiantly going to play SS, its already in the process of shipping to my house. Even if the story is bare bones I'll work my way through it, I want have access to all those pokemon to transfer to my white game haha.
  18. L

i think I was spoiled...

so i recently beat white, and it was the first pokemon game I've ever played. I really loved it! So I decided to play all of them in order (kind of- ill be playing the enhanced remakes when applicable). Anyways, I'm like 5 or 6 hours into FireRed, and While I like it, I'm also kind of bored...
  19. L

pokeballs switch? in black/white is it possible to put a pokemon you've already got into a different ball? I like the way ultra/great balls look and want to store my starter and other favorite pokemon in them.
  20. L

Wanted: Cranidos -Offering: Shieldon

got one!, can close/delete topic
Back
Top Bottom