Search results for query: *

1. Robin Storm

GEN VI: Simple request

Haha it fun tho, but I like both to be honest! I favor a warm breezy day.
  2. Robin Storm

Thank you! I hope you are able to make use of gyarados!
  3. Robin Storm

Oke I added you, I like heat for a bit, unless it too hot. Haha take your time. I already have something in mind I will give you in return!
  4. Robin Storm

Well that's great news! My friendcode is 2406-5479-9777, I'm glad I could gave you a good excuse as well haha. What else do you need?
  5. Robin Storm

Well if fourty is the lowest level possible for a Manaphy then I rather choose Phione because of its low level. I guess I rather go with CynthiaLover so I can level it up without worrying about its disobedience. (I'm having that issue with my Zorua already) I appreciate all your help very much...
  6. Robin Storm

Honestly I am looking for a Minor Legendary for in my team, like Phione or Manaphy. My team now exists of Treecko and Zorua both at level 18, a Pokémon like Lugia or Groudon wouldn't fit between all the small pokémon. I do want a Manaphy or Phione, but they have to be low-leveled so I can raise...
  7. Robin Storm

Hey guys, I have been thinking about putting a Minor Legendary pokémon in my team, I just started replaying Omega Ruby two days ago. I was thinking about Manaphy, Phione or another Pokémon if someone has a better idea. Anyhow, my request is that I hoped someone would give me one. I would really...
  8. Robin Storm

GEN VI: OMEGA RUYB: Torchic and Treecko

Anyhow, I totally forget to give you my friendcode! My friendcode is 2406 - 5479 - 9777
  9. Robin Storm

I can probably trade today, 'm mostly available from 8 P.M. GMT +1.
  10. Robin Storm

All right! Thank you SO much!! You're the only one that reacted, thanks!! When are you available to trade?
  11. Robin Storm

Hi Everyone, To build up my team in Pokémon Omega Ruby I need Treecko and Torchic. I already got my own mudkip. I can't offer a lot of pokémon because I just began playing Pokémon Omega Ruby and I only have three gym badges. So I hope you guys can help me out! Thanks! ~Robin Storm.
  12. Robin Storm

GEN VI: Charmander and Bulbasaur

Hey sorry for my late reply! When do you have time to trade?
  13. Robin Storm

Well I can give you two scatterbugs. I'm already getting a Charmander and Squirtle so I'd like to have some eggs. (or just a random pokémon)
  14. Robin Storm

Well I can give you a beautyfly.
  15. Robin Storm

Well of course I can give you time, anyhow I don't really have intresting pokémon. I do have one or two pokémon that can't be found in the game.
  16. Robin Storm

GEN VI: LF Vivillons

I can give you a continental one.
  17. Robin Storm

So you only can trade today, right? Well then I can't get a pinsir for you.. sorry! But I can give you my scatterbug. And a random pokémon.
  18. Robin Storm

Hey, well I can get you a scatterbug, I have pokémon Y so maybe I can get a Pinsir for you by trading. Well I only have the continental one.
  19. Robin Storm

Hi Everybody! I need a Charmander and Bulbasaur for pokémon X, tell me if you need something in return! Greetings Robin
  20. Robin Storm

Fennekin and Froakie

Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom