Search results for query: *

1. A

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Since we already know it's going to be caught by Ash, that clearly doesn't mean much. It's likely they don't want to spoil it's evolution into Goodra, which will probably have occurred by the time the movie comes out. Also, I really don't think anything new on that poster is going to anyone on...
  2. A

I'd also like to point out the fact that Ash isn't actually aware that he already has 4 pokemon capable of Mega Evolution, so there isn't a reason for him yet to want to do it badly. When he does though, possibly by meeting Alain and his Charizard close to the end of the badge quest, I think...
  3. A

They can just return for the league or after. No need to take up the final spot. It's so much more likely that he catches a Kalos pokemon.
  4. A

Serena can catch non Kalos cute pokemon. Ash needs a 5th one. There's a bunch of options that would suit his last spot. I don't see why people think he'll just stop at 4. That would be really disappointing. And he's got plenty of time to train everyone. That's the advantage of taking your time...
  5. A

Pretty sure the last spot will be a Kalos pokemon. And have yet to see any evidence to the contrary. 4 Kalos mons just isn't enough. The way I see it, these 4 are the pokemon with the highest chance of taking the final spot. Phantump, Honedge, Bergmite or Skiddo. Phantump or Honedge are the...
  6. A

Yea everyone over on the other forums are going a little crazy with the Image, claiming to be able to see all sorts of stuff. A lot of people still aren't convinced that Braixen is there, despite clearly being able to see it's legs on the cake. I'm pretty sure the "blob" they think they see is...
  7. A

That egg is a complete wild guess. No where near confirmed. Only confirmed are Frogadier, which was already confirmed anyway, Braixen, Luxray and Goodra. If there is anything else on the script cover or cake, I really doubt anyone is going to be able to find it. It's not clear enough. Anyway...
  8. A

Oh ok. I wasn't aware of that. Well shit, a fully evolved Pseudo before Talonflame?? That sounds crazy. If it's true then the writers sure are switching things up this time around. Though we already knew that. Given that Ash always has the fully evolved regional bird and Greninja's massive...
  9. A

The art on the cake is from the front cover of an episode script, most likely the episode where Ash Catches Goomy. I highly doubt Ash will catch a Goomy and then evolve it twice ridiculously fast
  10. A

Um...how exactly? If you were going up against a grass gym and your pokemon had the ability that both negates Grass type moves and boost it's attack, you'd be an idiot not to use it. Is it cheaper than using a Fire/Flying type?
  11. A

Do people seriously want Ash to get a Litleo? It would be such a waste of a spot
  12. A

Given the amount of Goomy merch coming out soon, I'd say that's definetely Ash's next capture. If it's caught before Ramos, I can see it going up against him with Sap Sipper alongside Fletchinder and Hawlucha. I also find the lack of Skiddo merch encouraging. Fingers still crossed for Phantump!
  13. A

Goomy also could have Sap Sipper (most likely), which would be a big help against Ramos. Plus it can learn a couple Poison moves so that would be useful. It's definetely going to Ash if it's going to be caught at all, and I have seen on other forums that some Goomy merch is coming out in the...
  14. A

You find it certain? based on what exactly? Ash already has a fire type, he doesn't need another. The only info we have on Goomy is that one lands on Ash's head. It's really not much to go on but if that were to suggest a Goomy capture, it would go to Ash. All we know about Skiddo is one is...
  15. A

So here's the rest of the Calender http://i.imgur.com/v17DuRj.jpg So it looks like the calender could mean nothing at all. We know that Froakie is evolving and Luxio is joining Clemont. Treecko is curious as it's the only Hoenn starter there which seems odd, so it may be getting a capture...
  16. A

Ummmmm, I really don't see Rhyhorn going to Ash. I'd almost bet on Ash filling out his team with Kalos pokemon. The only exception is if he catches a Pokemon with a potential mega evolution. The more I think about it, the more I think it's just Grace's. Wouldn't make sense to go to Ash and even...
  17. A

Well we already knew Froakie was evolving. Fenniken evolving is a surprise. The other 2 additions are odd. My guess would be they would go to Serena. That's if this poster is legit. Sure does look that way
  18. A

5 for Ash (If you count Charizard as 2) 2 more potential in Venusaur (Extremely Unlikely) and Garchomp ( Not as unlikely but still pretty unlikely). Mega Blastoise if Squirtle is ever recalled to Ash's team (Also very Unlikely. Not the recalling, the mega part) And Mega Pidgeot, though I...
  19. A

Another possible Mega for Ash. Mega Glalie and Mega Steelix revealed in the demo. Could happen for Ash. Probably not though.
Back
Top Bottom