Search results for query: *

1. ConfectionerMari

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

A reminder that I'm still here and you should all be afraid! (joking of course on the being afraid part)
  2. ConfectionerMari

I got my hands on a pineapple energy drink and I feel ready to punch the sun
  3. ConfectionerMari

fudge maybe? It's one of my favorites, but I don't know your taste
  4. ConfectionerMari

I feel the reason there isn’t much talk of collective transportation in the US is due to the fact that there really isn’t much depends on where you live. Like where I’m from, we only have busses and even those are rarely used besides for school. Not a subway or train in sight
  5. ConfectionerMari

aaa it's only going to snow 1-3 inches tonight; why can't it snow more?
  6. ConfectionerMari

volleyball and swimming!
  7. ConfectionerMari

Speaking of exercising, what can I do to start getting more fit as a person who only really exercises as needed? I want to join a sport possibly, so I want to prepare for that
  8. ConfectionerMari

first of I would like to preface this by saying I am not a dietician, and that this conversation will probably have a more accurate answer if it was answered by either a doctor or dietician. If you can't eat seafood but still want meat, I'd recommend stuff like chicken and lean cuts of beef...
  9. ConfectionerMari

This was the one I found, I probably would have added apple if I was able to cook it tonight. Sadly, I just decided to have takeout oooo I've never had toshikoshi soba, what is the taste like if I may ask?
  10. ConfectionerMari

aaaaa I should have gone to the grocery store today! I just found this really good Japanese chicken curry recipe I want to try but I don't have any roux, this is truly a horrible moment in history
  11. ConfectionerMari

There is an Asian Market close by so I might be able to!!!
  12. ConfectionerMari

aaaa the forums are so active! More than I should, yeah. I specialize in sweets, but I'm really starting to get sick of eating out so much. If anyone has some good recipes they want to share, please share them with me!
  13. ConfectionerMari

speaking of food, I have no idea what to make for lunch. this is truly a terrible day for humanity...
  14. ConfectionerMari

Yup! Here's the process that we did because me and my mom were to lazy to make batter. Get some refrigerated biscuit dough you cut a hole in the middle if you want that style of doughnut you heat up some oil in a pan or skillet on a stove (caution: very hot!!) once the oil is hot, place them in...
  15. ConfectionerMari

yup! powdered sugar topping, very delicious!
  16. ConfectionerMari

I know, thats what I meant. Sorry for being unclear
  17. ConfectionerMari

yeah, it really sucks! I hope things will change soon and there will be more diverse options.
  18. ConfectionerMari

Yeah, that's a problem with picrew sometimes, there is often a lack of diversity either due to the artist or the limits of the site. I'm certain I could find something though for what you're looking for though. maybe something like this?
  19. ConfectionerMari

aaaa you look so cool 10/10 sharkboi!!!
  20. ConfectionerMari

I bet it did, I'm excited to see it!!!
Back
Top Bottom