Search results for query: *

1. Midorikawa

Mafia A Perfectly Ordinary Game of Mafia, Endgame: The Fool is You! Oracle and Survivors win! (1/5/20)

if this was a normal game then people might not have believed mega. But this was indeps only so it was clear that he wasn’t lying. But with arsonist left, it wasn’t worth the risk. If we had killed arsonist and cultist first then we could have helped some other indeps win, but arsonist was a...
  2. Midorikawa

Mafia A Perfectly Ordinary Game of Mafia, Endgame: The Fool is You! Oracle and Survivors win! (1/5/20)

Honestly I’m neutral on it. I didn’t hate it but it was so inactive after day one that there was nothing to enjoy. I think it’s a cool concept but execution might need work. I have no idea on the balance. flavoru was good. Id def play another like this. one things I’d change is my post...
  3. Midorikawa

You claimed survivor. Fighting to save yourself as a survivor is never suspicious. I know right. It’s all Olives fault ;_; Is that how you view me!? I’m hurt Zinn, really hurt.
  4. Midorikawa

I don’t curse. Failure. Now that sounds like me. And thank goodness I’m done with the post restriction. I‘m sorry if I sounded mean at any point. most annoying post restriction and I couldn’t think of a better way to do it. But wow that game was pure luck. @Max1996 For the record, I chose...
  5. Midorikawa

Contradicts my task not role pm. Apologies for the mistypingx
  6. Midorikawa

Actually there is more than likely no town since my visions are of those who can act at night. As as my vision has so clearly shown, there is one left with the ability to act at night. Or do you wish to imply that the gods are lying to me? The ones who can act at night are the ones who are...
  7. Midorikawa

@MegaPod Has not claimed but is theorized as jester by caps @Pika_pika42 Survivor modified @Tood Survivor @Jinjo survivor @Pikochu @myuma town commuter @DawningWinds unnester @Midorikawa Oracle that must help others lynch all that would cause harm @ThatAsianInTheCorner lyncher There is not...
  8. Midorikawa

Another foe falls, the end grows nigh The odds of your victory indeed appear high The final foe can kill in a craze Eliminating many in a single great blaze They hide from the others to go undetected Bring them to the light and make them become dead
  9. Midorikawa

You claimed survivor did you not? So why don’t we start with the survivors to find the SK. Thought it would have been obvious since I voted you yesterday as well. Honestly, such lack of understanding in this game. I am truly alone.
  10. Midorikawa

I HAVE RECEIVED IT!!!!! My vision from Glaux has come.
  11. Midorikawa

Truly my only powers are my visions and the ability to vote. I do not understand how someone as fabulous as me does not have more. Thpugh truly you have proven to not understand me. unvote: Max Vote dawning Unvote dawning Vote max Did I make it clear enough for you?
  12. Midorikawa

And yet we should. Not only due to them being in Every recent game, but also due to this being an indep heavy game. The way you talk is as though you don’t want us looking for one. I feel confident in my opinion that you should be hung today over the others. It seems quite beneficial. You dare...
  13. Midorikawa

I do not request of them. They gift me. For the first day they have told me they will be taking a coffee break. But upon the second day I shall receive visions telling me of a players secrets. One per a morning, allowing us to decipher who is dangerous and who is not. I have. I believe some...
  14. Midorikawa

But I’m reality I was SK. Such a failure in my part. I did not realize that my sworn enemies were so weakened by my masters. A true embarrassment. And I shall predict that no mafia exist, only these hostile independents, but until Glaux blesses me with my first vision, I cannot truly predict...
  15. Midorikawa

NO YOU SPELLED IT WRONG! I AM NEVER WRONG YOU PLEBIAN! A loud mouth this one. Ungifted like me. Truly I am blessed by Lord Frith, but this one is cursed to act the fool. Lord Firth can be so cruel sometimes. Peasants
Back
Top Bottom