Search results for query: *

1. M

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Re: Captures, evolutions and releases. Because Satoshi said he wanted to capture an Onix. That's where it came from.
  2. M

Re: Captures, evolutions and releases. Because Satoshi says he wants to capture it in the preview.
  3. M

Re: Captures, evolutions and releases. Twitpic / BulbaNewsNOW There were quite a few old Pokemon shown. (And some 5th gen ones in the new promo too.)
  4. M

Re: Captures, evolutions and releases. Satoshi said the same thing in the season 2 preview.
  5. M

Re: Captures, evolutions and releases. This scan mentions Kanto and Houen Pokemon living in East Isshu. I'd say any captures will just be from those Pokemon.
  6. M

Re: Captures, evolutions and releases. There is no way any of the Isshu starters are going anywhere. Tsutarja must be evolving too.
  7. M

Re: Captures, evolutions and releases. That's what first came to mind for me too.
  8. M

Re: Captures, evolutions and releases. This is from some preview. Looks like Lucario belongs to someone.
  9. M

It's voice by Nyasu's VA. No way it's going anywhere.
  10. M

I really don't see how that proves they'll be evolving soon.
  11. M

Enough going after each other. Stick to just talking about the Pokemon or infractions will be handed out.
  12. M

Where did you hear this?
  13. M

If the show ever pulls a "Pokemon affectionately attacks Kojiro after coming out of its monster ball" again, I will be VERY pissed. Not just because the gag doesn't fit him anymore, but because I find it very old. I also hope he doesn't get any type of grass Pokemon because that's played out as...
  14. M

It's in the opening as well.
  15. M

This is not a shipping thread guys.
  16. M

The summery for next week says that Iris catches it.
  17. M

Does that mean Bel will be in the movie? Considering this is movie merchandise I think it might be Iris.
  18. M

I think it'll just be a movie only Pokemon. They always release merchandise of those.
  19. M

What's that from anyway? A puzzle?
  20. M

That's really reaching for it Scott. I think it's just a random assortment of Pokemon. Besides, Kojiro is paired with Nyasu in those figures coming out next month. I doubt he'll be catching anything soon or it would've been with him.
Back
Top Bottom