Search results for query: *

1. R

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

That come out to 456 EVs, so maybe 80 in attack?
  2. R

#1 Don't use a choice scarf Machamp, it's speed is too low to make it worth while. #2 If you're going to use Ice Punch in the last slot.
  3. R

Ninjask gets destroyed by stealth rock and should only be used as a lead.
  4. R

But you're baton passing him speed boosts from Ninjask. Therefore you should invest in speed to get the most out of those boosts.
  5. R

No Giga Impact or Outrage. Giga is just a bad move because of the recharge and Outrage should never be used unless it gets STAB. If you're going to be baton passing speed you should probably use a Jolly nature with 252 attack EVs, 252 speed EVs, and 4 HP EVs. As for other moves, you could...
  6. R

Only use EVs in multiples of 4. Also, you have 550 EVs there, the max is 510.
  7. R

Get rid of fire spin. Iron fist is the better ability only because blaze and its equivalents kind of suck. Give it thunder punch (I assume it can learn it) or something instead, and close combat instead of brick break.
  8. R

Fire blast misses though, you don't want to rely on it and have it miss.
  9. R

So Shadow Ball and Trick then?
  10. R

I'm training an Specs Alakazam for the battle frontier. I'm giving it Psychic and Focus Blast, and I was thinking Shadow Ball and Energy Ball, but there's also Grass Knot and Signal Beam, or maybe Trick. What should I go with?
Back
Top Bottom