Search results for query: *

1. T

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Xwolf22 ; I've gone ahead and merged this with the Simple Questions and Answers Thread. In the future, please post such questions in this thread, as opposed to creating an entirely new thread. Thank you.
  2. T

Agreed. A little surprise never hurt, but the surprise factor can never beat base facts.
  3. T

Keep in mind, Vulpix is so terribly frail, being NFE (not trying to generalize here), that something like Hippowdon would completely and utterly shut down your strategy, since it'll start sandstorm and Vulpix will be weak to it. Ninetales, after a Nasty Plot, may be able to use Energy Ball, but...
  4. T

Run something like Starmie for RS, it doubles as a powerful special attacker.
  5. T

Depends on what you'll do with it. I'd go with Jolly and give it a scarf or it becomes an inferior Rayquaza.
  6. T

I honestly don't see what Hone Claws is doing. It raises attack and accuracy IIRC, so it doesn't help Chandelure. I think you would be better set with a full blown BP team. A very effective strategy is to mean look with some poke on a physical attacker, BP to Vaporeon who Acid Armors up, BP to...
  7. T

Rate my Team. It's where you post your full team, and you can get constructive criticism from other members of the forums. It's really good since you get your team evaluated from a different perspective.
  8. T

Does your nternet hav a WEP pass or a WPA?
  9. T

My guess as a gimmick? I mean, there's not much more satisfying than watching your opponent fall to a little duck with a stick. If I were you, I'd run Air Cutter, simply because you might get a Critical Hit.
  10. T

Easiest method? Actually, if you have something that can breed with Electabuzz ad has 31 speed, just give it the speed POwer Item (Anklet, I think?) and breed it, it will have a 50% chance of passing down the 31 speed. If not, the next easiest method is RNGing.
  11. T

Not that the last two really do much...I've often wondered about that. So, just to clear you up lonewolf, the main reason you'd need to use EV berries is if you screw up EV training. That way, if you got to, say, 251 EVs, then messed up on the last one, you can take that last one off instead of...
  12. T

I can't really expand on what Troggy says. However, I think that when Smogon is outdated, it has some useful stuff. EX. Don't just toss together stuff on a team and expect them to work. Like Troggy said, have a goal in mind. If you look through some old RMTs you can definitely see it. For...
  13. T

Yes, except Flygon can eat an Ice Punch and get a OHKO if it mispredicts. And I'm pretty sure Vire can KO Rachi with a few EQs, especially since it outspeeds. It's not the traditional smogon set, but I've been seeing it on Shoddy often enough.
  14. T

Using this... Your team is hyper offensive correct? As such, since you have quite a few physical attackers, you might consider replacing one of them with Electivire. he can take Thunder Wave, then outspeed and KO Rachi.
  15. T

If you wanted you could get rid of Calm Mind and put in Charge Beam. That would raise Special attack every time. Just use it twice and you're all set. You could then replace CM with something else. Or you could try swapping those two out for signal beam. Honestly those are the best options since...
  16. T

~ Calm Mind ~ Psychic ~ Thunderbolt / Grass Knot ~ Hidden Power Ground / Hidden Power Fire 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe Superchari set from Smogon. It's underestimated, since the opponent will usually switch to a flinchhax Jirachi counter, then uou get a free CM, and ca sweep.
  17. T

First of all, you;re forgetting about Speed Boost. And no, it'd be more like Ninjask used Protect! Ninjask protected itself. ninjask used Swords Dance! Ninjask hung on using it's Focus Sash! Ninjask used Baton Pass! @_Rakarei_ That's why I use Foretress. Rapid Spin and Explode. I know...
  18. T

You know, I actually played around with a BP chain like this a while back. I think you should go withÑ Earthquake Fire Punch Body Slam/Return Crunch It works ridiculously well, since after 3 shots of Speed Boosts and one SD, with a Jolly Nature, Snorlax can usually outspeed and KO most of...
  19. T

I believe this goes here, but I'm not 100% sure. Anyhow, I got a Calm Mew from the event, which I'm really happy about since my friend got hardy (not that bad, though, but not good). SHould I use Smogon's pure BP set, or does anyone have any alternative sets.
  20. T

In a double battle, will Endure endure you from both the hits?
Back
Top Bottom