• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Capture the Shiny Victini! V1 - Fleeting Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reaching the entrance area of Realgam, the picnicker turned to Gate and began speaking once more in her quiet, serpentine-esque tone. ".............You..........remember...........me?" ".........No.......?" muttered Gate in an understandably confused tone. "..............Ah............Well........Hehehehehehehehehe.............Remember..........that.........plumber?" "Y-y-you know that madman?!" ".................Yes..........He's........my.............putrid............uncle............Ever......since....the....escape.....from.......the....Pokemon dimension.........I stayed away from him due to the portal's abilities.........where I ended up in Pyrite.......He can't reach me.........The majority......of......his.......Pokemon slaves.........escaped.........due.....to......being.....hacked.........by someone............and having his base......downed......." "......Are you implying that I hacked his information?! I didn't even do much aside from fight over a Victini, and yet he permanently crippled me! And he deserved having his base blown up-" ".......No..........he said it was someone else who hacked his PC.........We had one final email conversation......before..........his base broke down.....which was one incident you apparently caused.........Presumably his PDA got caught in the blast........heheh.......He actually...He still has some deathly strong Pokemon and his gang here.......in the underground of Sinnoh...........He'll eventually reemerge from his bunker............He'll be back...........willing to shed your blood............." ".....Oh......Arceus...." "Heheheheheh.............I........wish......to......have......no.......affiliation.........with him..............but.............I'm ......also..........hateful..........towards........YOU....." "........ME?! Why me-" ".............The day you kidnapped..........that........odd.......Ditto........was also the day..........I........EARNED THIS......!" The girl flipped her blinding bands that covered nearly her entire face sans her mouth, revealing not only a pinkish scar that had nearly covered 1/2 of her entire face in a shape clearly resembling an impact, but that said area covered an eye that was differently-colored, inferring the results of that day. Her face contorted into a very clearly snarling grimace before molding back to the emotionless face that was already eerie as she then puts down her blinding bangs back in its position as she speaks once more, yet in a more clearer and angrier tone. "I..............only recovered........because..............when that incident........in the ranch happened.............I........transformed.........as........we.....were...getting...sent....away...from....this world............Presumably.........the transformation......somehow.......recovered.....my......beautiful....eye.....by changing it into a...........reptilian......one.....from..........the transition into.......a....Cubone, but this different eye somehow regained itself..........intact.....as a human eye.......unlike months before.......after traveling back and riding myself of that body for my old one.........My only regret from that dimension was abandoning........that lovely friend.......But.......... But..........I'm not one.....to forgive.........those who harm me.............Once......I.............find.....a.....suitable.....place......I......Dionaea....will end you.........You'll be screaming loudly in agony....." Gate covered his face in stress before speaking up. "Look........little girl......I'm sorry o-" But by the time he spoke, the girl was nowhere to be found.

Last edited:

starmie115.png
whismur66.png

Me and WHISPUL venture further towards the entrance of the huge cavern NOWHERE_TOWN resides in. Earlier, this was referred to by SURIA as the cave's main entrance. We must be close, as there is ice and snow everywhere.

"Psst...it's so friggin' cold, Starmie..." complains WHISPUL.
> ARE WE NEARLY THERE YET?
"About twenty more minutes...not that I would mind if an avalanche conveniently occurred, blocking the path forward..." Looking around, WHISPUL whispers inaudible noises to herself.
> ARE YOU PLOTTING SOMETHING?
"Um, what? Uh...no, buddy, of course not..." whispers WHISPUL. "...how about you go first from here, hey?" She steps behind me, getting stuck in a pile of snow momentarily before jumping out. I have no objections, since the path from here is straightforward enough for me to navigate.

After a while, we encounter a narrow rocky path. Navigating through the natural corridor, we arrive in a large room in the cave lit by strange torches on the walls. Scanning...
Ice_Torch.png

> ICE_TORCH
> OBJECT SEEMS TO EMIT AN EERIE BLUE LIGHT
> APPEARS TO MAKE SURROUNDINGS COLDER INSTEAD OF HOTTER
> RADIATES SOME SORT OF MYSTERIOUS ENERGY
> SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN CRAFTED BY SOMEHOW FUSING ICE AND A REGULAR TORCH
Boreal_Wood_Lamp.png

> ICE_LAMP
> IDENTICAL PROPERTIES TO ICE_TORCH
> LAMP ITSELF IS COMPOSED OF SOME DARK WOOD APPARENTLY FOUND ON THIS PLANET
"Pssst...buddy...it almost looks like something was staying here..." murmurs a concerned WHISPUL. "This planet...this dimension...this whatever...I don't mind Nowhere Town itself, the place is still surreal. Keep a look out..."

I hover into the center of the room, when suddenly, I hear a group of creatures emerging from the snow under me. WHISPUL shouts in alarm, startling the five creatures that emerge. Commencing scan...
027AMS.png

> TUNDRA DWELLING CREATURE
> CREATURE CAN RETRACT INTO ITS HARD SHELL AS A DEFENSIVE TECHNIQUE
> POSES LITTLE THREAT INDIVIDUALLY
Having scanned the four armor-clad creatures, I scan the lone entity floating behind them.
615MS.png

> CREATURE RESEMBLES A GIGANTIC ICE CRYSTAL
> CONJURES CHAINS OF ICE TO ENSNARE PREY
> HIGH THREAT LEVEL

"Wh-what!? Who are you Pokemon!?" screams a terrified WHISPUL.

"TURN BACK IMMEDIATELY OR BE ERADICATED." responds the creature I have dubbed FROSTCHAIN, in a rather robotic, yet almost ghostly sounding voice. "I HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED TO BLOCK ACCESS TO THE NEXT AREA..."

I telepathically contact FROSTCHAIN and the other creatures in the room.
> NEGATORY
> THE ONLY DIRECTION I WILL BE MOVING IS FORWARD
> SOON YOU WILL FALL UNCONSCIOUS FROSTCHAIN
> AND WHISPUL WILL SMEAR HER FILTHY LITTLE FEET ALL OVER YOUR STUPID SHINY BODY
"....." FROSTCHAIN stares at me, and it makes a sort of shrieking beep noise in rage. "ENGAGE!" FROSTCHAIN'S eyes glow brighter with an eerie blue light. The four other creatures, which I have dubbed IGLOOS, get into a battle stance.

"Oh no...what have I gotten myself into..." murmurs WHISPUL as the boss battle begins.

OOC:

yes I got the sprites from terraria, but terraria has nothing to do with this planet aside from inspiring me to create certain items.

and on that note, I finally updated the water stone image in the original starmie post to a smaller, cuter icon, so I can stop being triggered every time I go back and look at it. I even found an elevator sprite for the one on the last page. Heh.

Last edited:
Cellular Reversion - Test II
OOC: There is a timeskip of a few hours between this post and my previous one.

IC:
"A...Metapod?" Max thought to himself, upon seeing the crashed airship on Newmoon Island. "It can't be..."
As he walked inside the ship, looking around, he came across MegaPod, sleeping in the cockpit area. Leaving him alone to explore further, Max eventually made his way into another section of the airship, where he found a silver and ourple chamber-like device.
"What is this thing?" he asked himself, before he started examining the device.
---
"So that's it..." he muttered, after an hour of looking over the machine. "I do kinda miss my old powers from that other world. Let's try it."
After typing in the dates and details into the device, he entered the chamber, before turning it on.
As the needles inside the chamber pressed against Max, made noise and gave off blue light, an alarm began ringing inside the cockpit.

The sound of my airship's alarm sounding jars me awake from my vivid nightmare. I clamber into the back just in time to see my cellular reversion chamber beginning to open. As the lid to the Cofagrigus tomb-shaped contraption parts, I charge a few Shadow Balls in my hands in case the user of the machine is hostile. I then recognize my rival from before, Max, as he stands up and climbs out. "Max! What are you doing in here?" I ask. "You took the shiny Victini, didn't you?"

-

Kornelius Ozwald steps into the Realgam Tower lobby where Eden and Ariel are at, followed by his entourage. "Hello there!" he says, waving to Eden as he walks to the counter. Gate wheels up behind him in line, visibly wigged out and saying nothing. "Four rooms for the night, please," Ozwald requests of the receptionist. After receiving the keys, the cerulean-suited tycoon bumps into Gate's wheelchair.
"Oh, sorry sir!" the hacker blurts, having just snapped out of his trance after staring off into space.
"Don't worry about it," Ozwald chuckles. "Thanks again to you and your friends for saving my main store. You're my heroes!" he concludes with a wink.
"Yeah, uh, don't mention it," Gate responds emptily before taking his turn at the counter.
"You've met those people, too?" Willow questions as Ozwald's group step into an elevator.
"Yes, and I suppose it makes sense that you have, knowing they're acquaintances of Naya's!" Kornelius responds.
"Heh...looks like our group might be centered around this little 'Naya' girl," Lovrina notes.
"Eh, who?" rasps Dr. Turner.
"Ah, don't mind it, Ned," Ozwald replies. "Just some help I enlisted...quite a while ago," he finishes with a sigh expressing impatience.

Eden briefly waved at Ozwald in a friendly way when they heard Ozwald call at them. ".......Alright, who's this guy, then?" asked Ariel in a presumed attempt to seem savvy. "Ah, that's Mr. Ozwald. He apparently makes these over-the-counter stuff intended to strengthen Pokemon. Me and Gate initially tried to go to his shop branch just to resuscitate Ditto-nator's alleged strength, which resulted in essentially nothing." "Oh, okay then. ..........Uh, what's with the Gate guy? He seems.......off." "Eh? Hey Gate! Ya alright?"

As I walk around outside the Realgam Tower, I overhear Mr. Ozwald asking the receptionist for rooms. "Thankfully he didn't manage to see me... if I get caught, then I'm dead...", I thought. "Why was he here? Is it because he is trying to find me 'cause he might've watched the tournament, or... something else? I don't understand this guy... but I feel something bad from him...", I muttered. What was he doing? Also, that guy with the megalomaniac CEO... is he a client of the illegal enhancements trade? I don't know. That Naya girl is apparently used by them too? I remember that help from someone is being enlisted to find a shiny Victini when I was working with that corrupt company, but is it that girl? Oh shit.

Snow finally woke up from sleeping with a bad nightmare that looks like a premonition of the world's destruction because of corrupt people, and he noticed that the fire is already out. But he didn't mind that and just walked to somewhere to gather clues about the Victini. "Where the heck is that miscolored Victory Pokemon?", he mumbled on his way. As he walked around, he saw a Metapod airship along with two people, with one being familiar. "What is happening?", he said as he overheard an argument.

"Woah, calm down, MegaPod!" Max exclaimed, panicking.
Seeing two Shadow Balls form in MegaPod's hands, Max raised his hands and looked down, briefly seeing blue star-shaped marks on the sides of his legs, similar to Greninja's.
"I was just looking in here, saw this machine and got curious! Plus, I'm no longer interested in trying to get that Victini for myself."

Last edited:

Ani121OD.png
Ani293OD.png

I immediately launch a BUBBLE_BEAM attack at FROSTCHAIN, the bubbles I conjured from my glowing core rushing towards the snowflake demon. The bubbles explode one by one as they hit the snowflake's body. It only seems to take minor damage, though. WHISPUL distances herself a little bit, worried about battling this boss.

"Psst...psst...this is out of my league!" shouts WHISPUL. "I-I'm really not all that good at fighting..."

I once again contact her telepathically, leaving the opposing ICE-TYPES out of the conversation this time.
> OH MY STARS
> STOP BEING A COWARD PINK_STAR
> I AM SURE YOU ARE NOT THAT WEAK
"Sigh..." WHISPUL is shaking a bit as she walks forward a bit, trying to actively participate in fainting these opponents.

FROSTCHAIN launches an ICE_BEAM attack at WHISPUL, who, panicking, successfully hops out of the way. The snowflake emits a displeased sounding beep. It turns to me, forming ice crystals on the right side of its body in order to extend its chain. Once the ice chain is approximately 7.5 feet long, it glows with a dark energy, the creature's eyes glowing brighter than usual as it slashes at me with it. Taking significant damage from what I deem to be NIGHT_SLASH, I'm sent flying a bit backwards, crashing on the ground. Jumping up on my legs, I look around for WHISPUL.

...WHISPUL is fighting two of the IGLOOS. She does not appear to be attacking, just dodging their slashes. I turn around to see the other two coming at me. I start spinning my arms around again, as I hover up to dodge an attack. Charging electricity for a brief moment, I create another small black thundercloud in the air, fainting one IGLOO with THUNDER. The other IGLOO looks distressed as it looks at its fallen comrade, proceeding to look angrily at me as it lands three successful slashes on me with FURY_SWIPES.

"Um, uh..." The panicked WHISPUL is cornered by the two IGLOOS on the side of the room. I try to hover over to help her, but FROSTCHAIN levitates in front of me, blocking me from her.

"U-um, uh, um...BOO!" She yells suddenly while tackling one of the IGLOOS. The armor-clad creature is visibly frighted by the GHOST-TYPE attack I deduce to be ASTONISH. Although WHISPUL successfully flinched one IGLOO, the other one, spinning towards her with ICE_BALL as if it was a puck with a tail, sends her tumbling a bit backwards. I aim my core forward in order to get a good look at the terrain we're currently battling on. Hmm...flashing it with my light, it looks like a bit of snow on top of ice. The entire floor is ice...

"Buddy, you wanna help--"

WHISPUL is sent flying into the rocky, ice covered wall as IGLOO comes at it again with ICE_BALL, having gained momentum from the favorable terrain. She tries to get up...only to be buried by a huge pile of snow that fell as a result of the impact.
> ....WHISPUL?
> YOU OKAY?

I hear nothing back. Surely if the noisy thing hears my message, she'd shout or something...is she still among the conscious?

The IGLOO that attacked WHISPUL stops spinning, making a satisfied sounding cry as it starts sharpening its claws. I turn around to see FROSTCHAIN there beeping in some pattern, as if giggling. My core starts glowing blue as I launch a beautiful blue beam of light at FROSTCHAIN, knowing that POWER_GEM will do significant damage to the ICE-TYPE. My predictions are correct, as the laser blasts some small shards of ice from part of the creature's body. Glaring at me angrily, its glowing eyes, bizarrely, start flashing rapidly between the colors of the rainbow. Beeping once more, it materializes a colorful, pulsating blob of energy in front of itself before launching the rainbow laser that is AURORA_BEAM. Although I resist the attack, I only have 45% HP left after taking both NIGHT_SLASH and FURY_SWIPES. Not wanting to take any unessecary damage, especially with WHISPUL presumably out of the picture, I return to my horizontal hovering position as I barely manage to fly out of the way.

"THAT LADY WHO HIRED ME SURE WILL LOVE ADDING YOU TO HER COLLECTION OF FROZEN CORPSES!" taunts FROSTCHAIN.

I telepathically message the creature individually.
> THERE IS A MERE 5% CHANCE OF YOU DEFEATING ME
> GIVE UP SNOWFLAKE
It seems to ignore me as I'm met with yet another AURORA_BEAM, this time taking damage from the attack. 30% HP left...it appears that it's time for me to restore my HP...
> ACTIVATING RECOVER
> RECOVERY 11% COMPLETE...
My core glows as it emits small glowing orbs of green energy, which proceed to be absorbed by my body. The recovery procedure is admirably quick, and I as a STARMIE am proud to possess such a vast sea of status techniques...alas, the move takes a bit of time and concentration to restore the full 50% HP.
36% COMPLETE...
One of the three remaining IGLOOS, all of which are now targetting me, leaps into the air and strikes me with SLASH. Although I take some damage, it's not enough to remove me from my delightful, airborne state.
> RECOVERY 100% COMPLETE
> NOW AT 63% HP
Oh, goody! Excited to be relatively healthy once again, I fly over the three IGLOOS. Aiming at the one which WHISPUL damaged earlier, I fire THUNDER at it. The creature dodges, swiping at me with SLASH as I swerve out of the way. As I decide to resort to a more accurate, although slightly weaker attack, I hope my accomplice's ASTONISH was enough to put it within BUBBLE_BEAM'S kill range. Sure enough, the creature faints upon taking the attack. Thanks, WHISPUL.

However, I do not notice that FREEZEGAZE is floating right behind me, as I'm ensnared in both of the creature's ice chains.

"FEHEFEHEFEHE!" the creature makes a laugh sounding like a combination of ghostly beeps. "MOVE IN..." I'm thrust to the ground, still trapped in the chains, as the two remaining IGLOOS come at me with FURY_SWIPES. 53% HP. OWW. 40% HP. 27%...I emit a distressed sounding beep of my own as I realize I'm done for. Will I be a frozen statue in some insane fox's collection? On a planet I didn't even know existed until now?

"HEY, JERK! I GOT STABBED BY A FRIGGIN' ICICLE AFTER YOU SLAMMED ME INTO THAT WALL!"

The ground rumbles a bit as WHISPUL stands in front of us, pointing to a bandage she apparently applied under her ear.

"THAT. REALLY. HURT!"

I hear the sound of cracking ice as me and the POKEMON attacking me look down to see the ice beneath us forming visible cracks.

"OWW....IT HURTS SO MUCH...IT..." WHISPUL starts tearing up a lot as she rubs the wound on her head. "YOU MEANIES! I'LL HURT YOU FOR THIS ONE!"

The ice below us can't take any more, completely shattering as we fall into the underground lake beneath it.

"Woah, uh..." WHISPUL suddenly looks nervous as she barely manages to stay floating on a stray chunk of ice. I'm released from FROSTCHAIN'S grip as one of the two drowning IGLOOS accidentally pulls it under with it. I hover towards WHISPUL.
> ARE YOU OKAY?
"Hey, buddy...I'm fine. Sorry for being such a coward there. I'm...um, uh...not used to this..." she mumbles sadly while rubbing the bandage. "I'll...help finish them off."

Happy she's finally going to help, I notice FREEZECHAIN float out of the lake, leaving its two minions to thrash in the water. Taking advantage of the opportunity, I strike both with THUNDER...but they both manage to survive as they climb aboard the same ice chunk WHISPUL is on.

"I-I'll...I'll use Stomp..." whispers WHISPUL as she literally jumps on top of an IGLOO. Althrough it survives the attack, it's not prepared to survive the SWIFT I launch at it after.

"NO....NO...NONONONONONO..." moans a distressed FREEZECHAIN as it realizes it's down to only a single IGLOO minion.
> CHECKMATE
My core glowing red, I cast a strange red ray on the snowflake. As if mesmerized by some strange power, the last remaining IGLOO slashes at its former ally with METAL_CLAW. It dodges, though.

"ZEN HEADBUTT!" shouts WHISPUL as she gathers pink psychic energy into her head. "Okay...I...got this!" WHISPUL concentrates. After a brief moment and a deep breath, she jumps headfirst towards FREEZECHAIN, sending it a few feet backwards. Now it's twitching erratically...why? Is this a result of the strange creature being low on HP?

The IGLOO, still in a trance from SPOTLIGHT, finishes off the ice demon with METAL_CLAW. It makes a shriek-like beeping noise, its eyes flickering before going dark completely. The IGLOO returns to its senses as I finish it off with BUBBLE_BEAM.

WHISPUL murmurs something inaudible to herself while staring at the fainted creatures.

"...you know...Suria always made me feel weak. But, hey...maybe this isn't quite as scary as I thought..." she whispers happily, turning to me. "Thanks...thanks for keeping me safe, buddy."
> I WOULD HAVE LOST IF NOT FOR YOUR LOUD VOLUME...
"Kekeke...right..." she whispers. "Anyways...isn't it about time we find that Shiny Victini of yours?"

Last edited:
I relax a little, letting the Shadow Balls I was charging fizzle out. "You don't have it? Huh...and I guess you've got Greninja powers now?" I think a minute, then continue. "I don't really feel like going back to sleep now, so I may as well repair my airship. Uh...wanna help?" I send out my Dhelmise and Xurkitree to assist me. "Dhelmise, Xurkitree, you remember Max, right?"
"Absolutely. A real pleasure, mate!" Dhelmise exclaims to Max, who presumably now understands Pokéspeak again like I do.
"CONFIRMING MY RECOLLECTION OF OUR RIVAL," buzzes Xurkitree. "REQUESTING AN UPDATE ON THE STATUS OF MY DOPPELGANGER?"

-

"Oh, I'm, uh, fine. But thanks for asking, Eden," Gate says, making himself crack a smile. He looks at the brownish disc he received at the desk, labeled "TM 76: Stealth Rock." "Hmm. Hard to come by this one, I guess. So, did you two wanna do anything before settling down for the night? This place does house a hotel, right?"

"Doppelganger?" Max repeated. "Oh, right. My Xurkitree. He's not here right now. He's doing well, though. As for my Pokemon..."
Upon saying those words, he pulled out the 4 Pokeballs with him.
"Guys, it's been too long since I could actually understand you."
This surprised those 4 Pokemon. "You can understand us again? Awesome! How come?"
After he explained the machine he used earlier, the 4 of them nodded.
"So, if I get this right, you have powers like mine now?" Greninja asked.
"That should be the case. Let me try something."
Max walked outside by himself, before standing still and closing his eyes to focus. A moment passed before a Water Shuriken formed in his hand. When he saw it, he threw it at a nearby tree, cutting off one of its branches, leaving everyone stunned.

"WHAT?!?!", Snow shouted as he almost got hit by a Water Shuriken, which... well... revealed his position in Newmoon Island. Max, MP, and their Pokemon looked at him, making him nervous. "So... uh... that is the power of the machine me, Larry and the other Black Mareeps made with no authorization? You were uhh... turned into a Pokemon back then based on the abilities you got?", he said, shaking.

Despite the risk that Mr. Ozwald will catch me, I asked for a hotel room in the Realgam Tower. "Risk getting caught by the person you betrayed or sleep here like an idiot... Take the risk is the best choice.", I muttered as I walk inside the tower and ask for a hotel room. I got my hotel room key, and packed up for the night. My hotel room is near Naya's buddies and the enhancement tycoon's room, and I can hear some noises made by their voices and other things they do. Me? I just slept.

As Max walked over to Snow, he formed a Night Slash blade and pointed it to him, threateningly.
"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I was flying through this island earlier, then a Darkrai struck me and my Dragonite down, and I fell to this island. Later, I decided to find some clues of a shiny Victini, so I tried to find MP who also got hit by the Darkrai. I then overheard your conversation, then that Water Shuriken... it almost hit me and I was shocked you got that powers. Did you use that strange machine?", Snow asked. "And oh yeah. The name's Snow Austen. Does any of that ring a bell?", he continued.

"Long story short, Black Mareep is a tech firm that I worked on. They were extremely awesome until a few years ago, since the CEO was replaced, the company's downfall due to ethical issues and other corruptions. Ask MP about it. He knows some more info.", Snow responded. "So, you are Max, part of the first generation of Shiny Victini hunters along with MP, some plumber freak, and some musician girl with her brother? Now that more people have joined the hunt after the Baa De Mer ranch incident, a lot of trainers have classified them as 'Victini Hunters' and the hunt has grown crazier over the months and the second generation hunters have appeared with a few of the original ones retained.", he continued.

"So, more people have joined the Victini hunt, huh...?" Max repeated, before turning to MegaPod.
"Do you know anything about Black Mareep, MegaPod?"

"Well, I know that they make futuristic machines..." I respond, then point an accusing finger towards Snow. "...and sent this guy to kidnap me! In fact, I only got out because he agreed to trade me that chamber for the shiny Victini's location. Which reminds me, Mr. Austen, that you already know what I used it for. So, I think you can drop the whole innocent act."

"Okay, okay, I give up. You win.", Snow raised his hands, as if he was surrendering. "The truth is, I didn't really want the Black Mareep's dubious ethics or even the company itself. Larry knows about it and we have the same thoughts, and we formed a small team along with some spy girl with some hacking skills like Gate who is named Kate to clean Black Mareep's corruption. I admit, I'm a Victini Hunter too, loved by some and despised by others just like the rest of the trainer subculture. I have a bad feeling about Larry and Kate. They should be fine...", he continued, trembling due to being exposed by MP.

"So, yeah. I'm an admin here in KO Industries, and I work here, discovering techniques to give Pokemon a boost in their power.", the scientist said as he talked to Larry and Kate. "But... that is just the surface of our business.", he said in a pretty silent manner...

"Cleaning Black Mareep's corruption, huh?" Max parroted, as he pulled something out of his pocket and showed it to Snow. "I'm willing to help you with that. Are you ok with that?"
His eyes wide at what Max showed him, Snow was silent for a minute before nodding.
"That reminds me..." Max said next. "What do you know about KO Industries?"

"KO Industries? They are a company dedicated to boosting Pokemon capabilities by making supplements and vitamins. That's what I only knew, but there are rumors circulating that they might be involved in some dubious stuff... but that's a bit farfetched considering that there are not yet enough proof for that.", Snow responded on Max's question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom