• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fruit Bowl Mafia 2: Endgame: Pasta La Vista, Baby! 22/6/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're calling out Mega for defending themselves from your vote (despite its poor reasoning), but you don't have to defend yourself from their vote? And no one's mentioned you because the only other person who was active at the time was Zexy. Out of three players, one called you out, so why don't you see the need to defend yourself?

I don't have to defend myself from a vote that isn't explained with logic or backed up by reason.

What else could be said. Basically, no one was talking and they said puns because this is basically a game about fruit puns... And they've you are scummy because your reasoning is bad. That is a belief that warrants their vote.

anything? If people are joking, they're not playing. If people aren't playing, why are they here? There's reasons people post what they post. If their posts lack content, it's up to us to get in their heads and figure out why. In this process, you can potentially find scum, which is more than more jokeposting will ever accomplish.

They have said why they are voting for you.

They weren't encouraging people not to hunt for mafia. They were saying fruit puns because that's half the point of the game. And 5 'meaningless' posts is normal on Day 1 at Bulba. I never have good posts until Day 2, because I hate Day 1.

This doesn't mean that it's ok to just spend hours posting nothing but jokes. MegaPod had posted the most, so I singled him out. It went on longer than I anticipated, and the game literally ddidn't do anything to comment on it until the phase almost ended. It's not my fault that you were off living your life, and it's not my fault that others were off doing w/e they were doing instead of chiming in on us sooner.

Also if you hate Day 1 then start doing something to make Day 1 matter again. I'm sorry that you have a beef with typical early game activity, because I do too. I did something about it, which is more than I can assume you would from this response~.

You hadn't contributed either by this stage of the game, so why is it any different for you than it is for them?

I didn't post 5 useless posts before then. I almost immediately engaged Zexy with rolespec before jumping to MegaPod. If you didn't notice that, you're not reading very thoroughly.

And now, you've hidden the fact that since you've been tunneling so hard, you've taken away attention from other players that could be scum. You say you're scumhunting, but you just keep trying to justify a weak vote on someone. You've been the one preventing people from scumhunting because you're only focussing on one player. You're not hunting for more.

ARE YOU LITERALLY SAYING THAT ME DOING THINGS PREVENTS OTHER PEOPLE FROM DOING THINGS? If you are, do you understand how silly this is? There is absolutely no reason why MegaPod and I were the two most vocal people in the thread, except for the fact that nobody else was doing much of anything, sans Zexy and the Pik[a/o]s towards the end. Even if my scumdar is off, there is absolutely no way that MegaPod and I stuffed towels into everyone else's mouths and prevented anyone else from trying.

So you admit that it's inactive, yet expect Mega to have reads and all this information in their first five posts? What?!

No. I admit, the game up until then had little to no relevant activity, and MegaPod being the most frequent poster at the time deserved to be called out for it. He could've called out anything. He could've fakeclaimed Informed. I don't care (and I said this already). It's that his posts were jokes and not attempts to do literally anything useful, which was the issue.

Debatable. It might be better if the mason claims sooner to get a massclaim and coordinate tonight's actions.

Nah, you're assuming that this is an OC game, which is isn't, so the other mason(s) should definitely keep their lip zipped. If I were the other mason, I wouldn't reveal myself right now, especially because we don't know how the game's protection is set up. Not by a longshot.

Why only me and MegaPod but not Elie?

Debatable. It might be better if the mason claims sooner to get a massclaim and coordinate tonight's actions.

Elie seems to have been more actively scumhunting before changing his vote to jdthebud whereas you and MegaPod just seemed to go along with him.

There's no OC in this games so we cannot claim to them in private, if they claim tonight they only put themselves at risk

They have said why they are voting for you.

Whoops I thought I replied to this part;

MegaPod said he voted for me because he thought I was being scummy. When I asked WHY, it's because I wanted to hear from MegaPod WHY whatever it was that I was doing was scummy in his eyes. Part of me thought that he called me scummy because he just didn't like that I called him out. This is literally like a Professor Snape thing. Just because someone does things in ways that you don't like, doesn't automatically make them a bad guy. I just want the dude to post his logic. I want to be cased. If someone can come up with a good case for Scum!Elie, then please, let them do so. If they can't, I'll assume that their case isn't strong, or it's not really a case for Scum!Me, and is more a "I disapprove of what you're doing and/or your methods" prod.

There's no OC in this games so we cannot claim to them in private, if they claim tonight they only put themselves at risk

FWIW I have a feeling that OC exists in thie game, but the game itself is an NOC game. I mean, Masons have an outside chat, so OC clearly exists to some extent~.

Masons with roles are stupidly imbalanced though, and based on the flip, I think ME gets why.

Nah, you're assuming that this is an OC game, which is isn't, so the other mason(s) should definitely keep their lip zipped. If I were the other mason, I wouldn't reveal myself right now, especially because we don't know how the game's protection is set up. Not by a longshot.
Oops right, yeah they shouldn't reveal themselves in that case.
Elie seems to have been more actively scumhunting before changing his vote to jdthebud whereas you and MegaPod just seemed to go along with him.

What Elie did is making a case on MegaPod which I indeed followed. But the rest of our scumhunting is separate even though we agree on most things.

I don't have to defend myself from a vote that isn't explained with logic or backed up by reason.

The same can be said about you to an extent. And even if their logic isn't the same as yours, doesn't mean it's logic.

anything? If people are joking, they're not playing. If people aren't playing, why are they here? There's reasons people post what they post. If their posts lack content, it's up to us to get in their heads and figure out why. In this process, you can potentially find scum, which is more than more jokeposting will ever accomplish.

No one was playing at the time. It doesn't matter if there were 5 posts in that time if no one answers to them or posts anything else. All other posts at the same time lacked content, and it shouldn't matter if one had a few more posts than the other. And it's Bulba, not MU, so people aren't serious. If ME was playing it would awesome they would be posting that many puns early on in the game too without too much content, yet we'd all still town read them because that's just ME.

This doesn't mean that it's ok to just spend hours posting nothing but jokes. MegaPod had posted the most, so I singled him out. It went on longer than I anticipated, and the game literally ddidn't do anything to comment on it until the phase almost ended. It's not my fault that you were off living your life, and it's not my fault that others were off doing w/e they were doing instead of chiming in on us sooner.

Also if you hate Day 1 then start doing something to make Day 1 matter again. I'm sorry that you have a beef with typical early game activity, because I do too. I did something about it, which is more than I can assume you would from this response~.

I'm in a different timezone to most people, so I can post while basically everyone is asleep. If no one is around for those few hours, I might like to post some funny fruit puns but I'm terrible with puns so I won't do that. I'm not saying that Mega is in a different timezone to anyone, but they felt like posting jokes while nothing else happened. Doesn't mean they didn't want to get anything done. Not everyone has the mindset of a PP.

I didn't post 5 useless posts before then. I almost immediately engaged Zexy with rolespec before jumping to MegaPod. If you didn't notice that, you're not reading very thoroughly.

It's still the same timeframe. Mafia is a game about how much you can do in the time given, not in a large amount of posts. 5 pointless posts basically ='s 1 pointless post at the start of the day, especially when you're the only one posting.

ARE YOU LITERALLY SAYING THAT ME DOING THINGS PREVENTS OTHER PEOPLE FROM DOING THINGS?
If you are, do you understand how silly this is? There is absolutely no reason why MegaPod and I were the two most vocal people in the thread, except for the fact that nobody else was doing much of anything, sans Zexy and the Pik[a/o]s towards the end. Even if my scumdar is off, there is absolutely no way that MegaPod and I stuffed towels into everyone else's mouths and prevented anyone else from trying.

I am saying that you focused too hard on Mega to actually scumhunt properly. If you only tunnel on one player, we don't get info on anyone except the target and the persecutors.

No. I admit, the game up until then had little to no relevant activity, and MegaPod being the most frequent poster at the time deserved to be called out for it. He could've called out anything. He could've fakeclaimed Informed. I don't care (and I said this already). It's that his posts were jokes and not attempts to do literally anything useful, which was the issue.

Not everyone has the confidence or skill that you do, so you can't expect them to come up with an elaborate plan to get activity up.

Whoops I thought I replied to this part;

MegaPod said he voted for me because he thought I was being scummy. When I asked WHY, it's because I wanted to hear from MegaPod WHY whatever it was that I was doing was scummy in his eyes. Part of me thought that he called me scummy because he just didn't like that I called him out. This is literally like a Professor Snape thing. Just because someone does things in ways that you don't like, doesn't automatically make them a bad guy. I just want the dude to post his logic. I want to be cased. If someone can come up with a good case for Scum!Elie, then please, let them do so. If they can't, I'll assume that their case isn't strong, or it's not really a case for Scum!Me, and is more a "I disapprove of what you're doing and/or your methods" prod.

You were tunneling, being hypocritical and overreacting. Is that sufficient reasoning?

It still was a self-preservation vote very early in the phase. No matter how one tones it, since it's not a joke vote, there is reasoning behind it. So I don't think there's any half-heartiness involved when he places the vote for a very exact reason, to protect himself. It's him being needlessly defensive.

At least it had reasoning. And that's not to be unexpected from Mega imo.

Really? I've provided thoughts on most players that have posted enough. Mega's been active but his posts were fluff, self-preservation and Elie tunneling. In the end, after seeing him argue much more and with passion I also believed that he's town (compared to RM2 where he was calm and collected scum). It just took me a while to figure that out.

I'm talking about at the time. You called them out for CWACing whilst you were doing the same.

Whatever I could, without trying to look active and distract people.

Fair enough but it was the only good lead at the time.

Because I did indeed realize he's probably town. I did backtrack. You shouldn't really try to tone-read me because as a person I don't care about what my tone look like while posting, I'm going for what I really think is happening. So you'll see all kinds of tones from any alignment from me. Because I always don't want a No Lynch, and I couldn't find the alternative all by myself... Elie provided one, but see where it got us.

Fair enough. But you can at least attempt to help find one instead of letting other people do it.

Because the game is inactive, I'm TRYING to get scum reads please. If it was easy I wouldn't find it that hard to get an alternative case. So here you're pretty much calling me scum, "damned if I do, damned if I don't". I designated Max as the scumread because he didn't provide enough reason to jump on a power player's wagon. Mega has a very distinct scum meta we don't see here. Max's scum meta shows later, if we see him be jumpy or cave in under pressure etc.

Max does that every game, so it's not indicative of alignment.

Early on he seemed just jumpy. Joke-vote -> Self-preservation-vote -> OMGUS vote. But as he kept tunneling I realized that scum!him, as I saw him in RM2, would never do this.

Okay. So their behaviour didn't change, but you realised that you actually thought it was expected from them?

Well what are these then?
Can we nut start this game off with RVS?

##Vote Zexy

What kind of seeds are you sowing, sprout?

Damn. For a reaction, that was the pits.

Why are you crumbing what I think you're crumbing. Can you do what I think you can do, to a fruit like me?

Why is this game bean sow boring?

##Unvote (Zexy)
##Vote MegaPod12
I could be reading wrong but I'm pretty sure those could count as 'useless' posts. Why are you allowed to make posts with vegetable and fruit related puns, three of them in fact, but then call out MegaPod on the same thing? And your original vote post on MegaPod doesn't even have any reasoning, it's as useless as any other post at that point and you didn't 'almost immediately engage' with Zexy, you joked around too. I don't think we need to focus that much on this because the argument has gone on long enough but I just wanted to point out you've been very hypocritical.

How can you expect someone to conjure up an elaberate plan out of thin air? At that point in the game he couldn't call out anything because it was all joke posts (which also includes yours.) Fake claiming that early on in the game would have put way too much attention on him especially if it was a lie. And the issue I have with you is that your posts were jokes as well and literally did nothing 'useful' at that point of them game as well.

Just because someone does things in ways that you don't like, doesn't automatically make them a bad guy. I just want the dude to post his logic. I want to be cased. If someone can come up with a good case for Scum!Elie, then please, let them do so. If they can't, I'll assume that their case isn't strong, or it's not really a case for Scum!Me, and is more a "I disapprove of what you're doing and/or your methods" prod.
Isn't that basically your reasoning for voting MegaPod though? You didn't like the fact that he posted only joke votes. You call him out for not good enough reasoning but your s isn't exactly logical or strong either. You called out someone on something that you are guilty of yourself and then further attacked them due to them doing something you 'disapprove of'. That's all your case was against MegaPod was. Disapproval. Yeah, he could have done more at that point in the game, but you can't single him out if you yourself were doing it.

I could be reading wrong but I'm pretty sure those could count as 'useless' posts. Why are you allowed to make posts with vegetable and fruit related puns, three of them in fact, but then call out MegaPod on the same thing?

I want zexy to target me with the role i believe he has. I applied pressure because i detected crumbs. Whether I am right or wrong, who can say. Short version: You read it wrong, bro.

How can you expect someone to conjure up an elaberate plan out of thin air?

It can be as elaborate as a plain white styrofoam cup. The point is to do something /serious/. I openly rolefished Zexy when I voted him. I care not if it made me look bad because I at least made an attempt to make something out of what existed. Again, you read it wrong, bro. You never even considered my motivations, did you.

Day 2: Further Im-Peared

Day 2: Further Im-peared

Having received a flash of ins-pear-ation from the lynch earlier that day, the vegetables decidered to finish the job that had already bean started.
They managed to root out the pear's pair, and mercilessly egg-stir-minated him. Like a Shakes-pear-ean tragedy, both of the core characters pearished, slaw-tered by an enemy as yet unseen.
The fruits awakened the following morning to discover the dis-fig-ured body of their comrade, and grieved at the loss of this potential resauce they could have used as a rallying point. The loss of both pears in such close proximity to each other was certainly very jarring for the fruits.
Dear Pika_pika42,
2i0rm1g.jpg

Mao Tse-Tung said:
If you want to know the taste of a pear, you must change the pear by eating it yourself. If you want to know the theory and methods of revolution, you must take part in revolution. All genuine knowledge originates in direct experience.

You are the Pear. Evidence of your usage as a food dates back to prehistoric times, where traces of pears have been found in ancient dwellings. Over 3000 different type of pears are grown worldwide, this is done through cross breeding, as pears are usually grown by grafting.
You are very resourceful, and can often find your way through any jam you may find yourself in.
You are a character of very high moral fiber, but occasionally find yourself sauced on cider.
The wood from your trees has many uses, including being carved into furniture or into woodwind instruments, after the outer layer of bark has been pared away, of course.
Guess it really blows to be a pear tree.
There are references to pears throughout history. In the Greek epoch, you were mentioned as growing in the garden of Alcinous in the classic epic tale The Odyssey.
Pear and walnut trees were revered in the Tree Worship of the Nakh peoples, probably leading to the usage of a tree in the modern era Christmas celebrations.
Speaking of Christmas, the first gift given in the Twelve Days of Christmas is, in fact, a partridge in a pear tree.

Because you are always found in pairs, you are the Mason. You therefore know the alignment of <player>, who is the complementary pear in your pair of pears.
You may also chat with <player> in a Mason's chat, which will be provided shortly.

You are allied with the Fantastic Fruits, and you win when all opposing factions have been e-lemonaded.

Looking at the above role flip, the players all had the strangest sense of Dijon vu, and were berry disappointed in ME's halfhearted effort when it comes to rolls. To this, ME replied:
"Let them eat cake."
Unfortunately, this was the wrong sentimint for the engineer to take. Disgusted by the fact that it seemed as though, this thyme, the madman didn't even carrot all about the game or writing FT, the players revolted.
ME crumbled under the pressure, and vowed to write batter FT for the remainder of the game, and to dish out even more whacky puns.
Satisfied, the players returned to the game, and sealed the fractured fourth wall they had broken.
Everything returned to normal...or did it?

It is now Day 2! Phase ends 10/6/17 at 9:00pm U.S. Central Daylight Savings Time. The phase up-date may be a little late, since I will just be getting back from a wedding.
I am looking for a sub for this game.

It's called a joke vote, Elieson. Speaking of, mine's off.

Unvote: jdthebud

Super self-defense Zexy vote strike GOOO!!!

Vote: Zexy

Why vote me all of a sudden?

@Elieson, I do want to see your justification for voting MegaPod over a mere joke vote.
......These are too defensive over a vote that looked like a joke or pressure. Elie gave no reason for his vote at the time. Seriously this is Elie's post:
Elieson said:
Why is this game bean sow boring?

##Unvote (Zexy)
##Vote MegaPod12

@Pikochu

Why'djya vote for ME exactly?
He doesn't say why he voted Mega. It looks like a joke or pressure.
@Elieson, other than making (bad) puns, MegaPod didn't do anything other than his joke vote.
Why is Max doing the defense? And when did Elie say this was the reason?
We kind of need good leads, Elieson. A weak case like that could hurt your Town image. :^)
.........wtf is this? Town should put scumhunting before image.
Do you have any ideas as to get those good leads?
DO YOU? This is just irritating. Posting stuff like this and not doing anything. Piko you've been in enough games to see what methods work.
I'll start by asking Elieson if he's just trying to pressure me (with a flimsy case at that) or if he wants to start a wagon.
Does it matter? Why question Elieson? He's doing something. What about the rest of the players?
Funny, I thought it was already halfway through. Either way, it's not on my to-do list to get lynched, so I wanted to play it safe. That much should be clear. But now that I've seen Elieson's defense, which I find rather weak, I have a better idea of who we should lynch.

Unvote: Zexy

Vote: Elieson

Starting a wagon on me for "facts" because I made puns doesn't add up. This puts me as the player with the most votes now, so I wouldn't do this if I weren't reasonably sure of this.
This is so OMGUS.
Alright all you other people, who do you want to kill? The guy who made puns, or the guy who wants to start a wagon on the guy who made puns? Don't be shy!
I love the ignoring of your jumpiness.
3: Are you voting for me because you're salty that I've been trying to drag your coconuts across beach, or am I actually doing something that you feel is scummy?
I laughed.

Unvote: Megapod12
Don't fancy a lynch due to a joke vote.
.......What about the rest of the reasoning?
Unvote: Zexy
Looking at the posts made in this Day phase, Elieson seems the most scummy to me.
Vote: Elieson
Oh look more Max protecting his Megapod. How cute.
It really isn't. I honestly don't know why Elieson thinks it is.
And again. Aren't you two an adorable couple.
Wow, Elieson. You think I was trying to encourage people to not scumhunt? This whole thing about reading too much into silliness is getting ridiculous. I was trying to encourage activity. You know, that thing where people actually post? And also, I don't know if this little point flew over your head a few pages back: Mafia games are for enjoyment. I don't care if I play differently from you and try to have some fun with it, that's no reason to get all pissy on me. I've provided an adequate defense for once, get over it.
WHERE!? WHERE DID YOU TRY TO ENCOURAGE ACTIVITY??????? All I read was BS, and fluff, and overreaction, and Max showing how much he loves you.
While I agree that MP12 is acting more jumpy and panicky than he probably should, it seems more like beginner panic.
HE'S NOT A BEGINNER!
What do you suggest that MP12 should have done instead then?
Ignore Elie. Actually try to do something. Not OMGUS.
Highly doubt so. Scum doesn't have much motivation to put themselves on the spotlight like this.
*points at Zexy*
*Points at Elieson*
*Points at Midorikawa*
*Points out the massive lack of activity*
I was really just looking for a reaction. I was actually surprised when Elieson admitted to wanting to start a wagon on me, which still seems a bit suspicious to me.
WHERE!? AND WHY IS THERE MORE OMGUS!? THAT IS SO OMGUS!!!!!
Despite all of MP12's panic and jumpiness, I can't really get a read on him. So far, most of his reaction and rebuttals can easily be attributed more to beginner's panic rather than any alignment in general. Current read on MP12 is null at the moment.
HE'S NOT A BEGINNER!!! I've played multiple times with him thus he is no longer a beginner. He doesn't get to use that excuse.
I think Elieson probably went too hard on MP12's reactions and attempts at a rebuttal to Elieson's arguments. It could be that Elieson is really trying to build a case for an easy mislynch and backtrack or is really trying to get the ball rolling in serious mod. Right now, null, could lean either way.
............................................I saw no one else trying. Elieson wasn't pushing a mislynch, he found something, latched on and did something.
Personally, I find Zexy's involvement between Elieson and MP12 more concerning than the two themselves mainly because Zexy is trying to act like a third party between the two but subtly trying to push for a lynch on MP12 using Elieson to lead the wagon. See: Post #108, Post #112 and Post #110. Current read on Zexy: Leaning slight scum
WHERE? Zexy was actually clear for once.
It is mainly that Elieson insists on forming a wagon on MegaPod, only for MegaPod's jokevote.
Ignore the fact that Mega added to his case. And you're lovey dovey on Mega certainly adds too.
4. MegaPod12 - even though he looks scummy at first glance, gut and meta says town.
02e55aedb38e8008fd84fb1cef35bb75.png
8. Midorikawa - MISLYNCH HER BECAUSE OF META... honestly though, I'm always a bit paranoid of Mido and trying to figure out that meta of hers but cannot. At this point I don't really want to focus on her though, we need to cut her some slack.
Thank you. Finally did something right :p
14. Elieson - his logic is good but he's tunneling on MegaPod a little bit too much, which is the only reason I'm even paranoid here
1) I didn't see you doing much.
2) What do you expect him to do when it's so inactive?
Let's just hurry up and lynch Mido so she can focus on the Champions game and represent bulba better
So mean ;_; I actually didn't know this mafia was active at all because my alerts messed up again.
However I'll note that if he flips town you'll look a bit bad for this, and while I'm afraid he may not defend a lot because of inactivity... this is how we got him in Periodic Table too, right?
Seriously? IT IS MASSIVELY INACTIVE! This is so typical. When the game is inactive, everyone blames the actives. Also jd was scum in periodic.

Max: good intent, but could be giving more effort, I guess. Tbd
This looks like distancing.
It's more than you've done honestly. You've basically said "I support Elieson" and vote. Mega's been pretty active, and while they've been rough, their tone and meta hints to me that they're town. Waits for Mido to hit them for using the word meta... :p
You used the word meta.
tumblr_n1ieaa5xNp1sqn97so1_500.gif

So you're calling out Mega for defending themselves from your vote (despite its poor reasoning), but you don't have to defend yourself from their vote? And no one's mentioned you because the only other person who was active at the time was Zexy. Out of three players, one called you out, so why don't you see the need to defend yourself?
Since when do people have to defend against OMGUS?
Oh god, here we go with the metahole.
Do you understand how I feel?
I am indeed using meta because it helps with scumhunting, please accept it and move on. If anything, the only reason I even decided to hold back on MP12 in the end was because of meta.
Zexy please put duct tape over your mouth and move on if you're talking about meta.
This is literally like a Professor Snape thing. Just because someone does things in ways that you don't like, doesn't automatically make them a bad guy.
Lol the irony of me reading the HP books right now.
And it's Bulba, not MU, so people aren't serious.
MU has plenty of non serious people too. And all BMG players have shown the light side of themselves, including Elie. There's needs to be a balance though, and posting nothing but fluff does not help town.
Not everyone has the mindset of a PP.
No one expects that. But it is expected of players to try and not post just fluff.
You were tunneling, being hypocritical and overreacting. Is that sufficient reasoning?
Please show your BS with actual quotes.
I'm talking about at the time. You called them out for CWACing whilst you were doing the same.
He made two. Mega made much more.
I could be reading wrong but I'm pretty sure those could count as 'useless' posts. Why are you allowed to make posts with vegetable and fruit related puns, three of them in fact, but then call out MegaPod on the same thing? And your original vote post on MegaPod doesn't even have any reasoning, it's as useless as any other post at that point and you didn't 'almost immediately engage' with Zexy, you joked around too. I don't think we need to focus that much on this because the argument has gone on long enough but I just wanted to point out you've been very hypocritical.

You quoted two useless posts. The third is far from useless because it put pressure on mega and asked Piko a question. He's not being hypocritical. And you just noticed how he didn't state his reasoning which meant it was a joke or pressure, AND MEGA AND MAX BOTH OVERREACTED UNNECESSARILY.

VOTE: MEGAPOD12

FOR BEING SCUMMY AND NOT A NEW PLAYER SO THERE IS NO BS NEW PLAYER EXCUSE. AND IF HE'S SCUM THEN I'M LOOKING AT LOVERBOY MAX1996 NEXT ALONG WITH ELEMENTAR AND SWARLA BECAUSE THERE IS TOO MUCH DEFENSE HERE, AND THERE SHOULD BE THREE MAFIA. AND CAPS ARE FUN RIGHT NOW.

I HAVE TWO REASONS FOR MY INACTIVITY BTW! WHAT'S EVERYONE ELSE'S EXCUSE!!!!

The same can be said about you to an extent. And even if their logic isn't the same as yours, doesn't mean it's logic.

So I can't call it out? Nah, I don't jive that way. Even if my logic is faulty, or even downright shitty, someone needs to say "Elie, your logic sucks" as well as "because [reason(s)]" or else it means nothing. Otherwise, they're throwing out empty words. One cannot evolve thoughts if they do nothing with them.

No one was playing at the time. It doesn't matter if there were 5 posts in that time if no one answers to them or posts anything else. All other posts at the same time lacked content, and it shouldn't matter if one had a few more posts than the other. And it's Bulba, not MU, so people aren't serious. If ME was playing it would awesome they would be posting that many puns early on in the game too without too much content, yet we'd all still town read them because that's just ME.

If ME had the lowest PostQty:postQlty ratio at the time, I'd have attacked him then. It does matter if the game lacks content because there is a reason people aren't being serious, when they aren't being serious. Wait a sec

And it's Bulba, not MU, so people aren't serious.

This part. This part right here. This isn't a pass to just let people do whatever they want and write it off as "well, it's bulba, so let's just ignore anything that happens ever during the first 12-24 hours of the game". I'm here. I showed up to play. I'm serious. I'll therefore assume that other people are being serious and showed up to play. As I said earlier, if they wanted to just post puns, why leave TSR and post pointless jokes in game?

I'm not saying that Mega is in a different timezone to anyone, but they felt like posting jokes while nothing else happened. Doesn't mean they didn't want to get anything done. Not everyone has the mindset of a PP.

Even if you're a first timer playing in mafia and struggling to get acquainted with the game, you voluntarily joined a game, and are therefore obligated to contribute towards it in some way. Even if MegaPod posted jokes, you have yet to state a reason why they couldn't post jokes and attempt to get some kind of ball rolling.

I am saying that you focused too hard on Mega to actually scumhunt properly. If you only tunnel on one player, we don't get info on anyone except the target and the persecutors.

If Elieson tunnels on MegaPod12 for too long, nobody else gets info on anybody else except for Elieson and MegaPod12.

So there's 12 people potentially able to get involved, react even, and again, you're saying that it's my fault that nobody did anything else? Some people started scumreading me. A few people got some "I think it's Town v Town" reactions AND EVEN POSTED THEM, so I'm 99% sure that the only one who failed to get anything from it all was you.

Hell, people started voting for Zexy because of his stance on Me/MegaPod. So

If you only tunnel on one player, we don't get info on anyone except the target and the persecutors.

is 100% incorrect.

Not everyone has the confidence or skill that you do, so you can't expect them to come up with an elaborate plan to get activity up.

Sing it with me folks: Attempting to contribute > Not attempting to contribute. Do I need to break out my styrofoam cup analogy again?

Sure. I disagree with the hypocritical part, but I'll bite on the other points. Was that one sentence that you posted, far too much to expect from anybody else? Please cite the hypocrisy in simple bullet points, so the rest of the game can understand how I was being hypocritical, and so that if a case here actually exists, I can talk about it from my side. I outright admitted to wanting to start a wagon on MegaPod (at the time, I did), so I have no issues with you saying that. Though....me, over-reacting? Dude, we've been scumbuddies together. You know that I explode at everything no matter how frivolous.

@Midorikawa

T-That was beautiful. Define a likely Pikochu alignment though. I can't tell if you're just huffy/puffy over him, or if you're scumreading him.

That aside, as I look back at Day 1, MegaPod seems more scummy to me.

Are you borrowing Mido's case, or do you have second thoughts on things? You gotta say why. As far as I can tell, you now think Megapod is scummy because of his avatar.

Are you borrowing Mido's case, or do you have second thoughts on things? You gotta say why. As far as I can tell, you now think Megapod is scummy because of his avatar.
Borrowing Mido's case, as you put it. And let's not bring up useless and irrelevant things, like the bolded bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom