• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Giving away some Pokémon I don't need! (NOW CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juzey

Actually a Shaymin
Reaction score
I seem to have more than one of quite a few Pokémon (from missed trades and breeding for Pokédex completion), so I've decided to give away my spares. I'll probably leave this open for about a week, then release the unwanted Pokémon.
They're all lv.1 unless I say otherwise (but they're all UT apart from the Combee, which has spent some time in the Daycare), and some of them have Pokérus.
Please include your friend code (mine's in my signature) with your post.
It is a giveaway, do you don't have to give anything in return, but I do need some evolutionary stones (specifically, 2 Fire Stones, 3 Water Stones, 1 Sun Stone and 1 Leaf Stone), so if you've got some that you wouldn't mind giving me, that would be great.
Anyway, here's the list. If you want more information on a particular Pokémon, just ask.

Growlithe (Reserved)
Carvanha (reserved)
Abra (Reserved)
Staryu
Cyndaquil x2 (2 reserved)
Turtwig (Reserved)
Chimchar (Reserved)
Piplup (Reserved)
Bulbasaur x3 (all with Pokérus) (3 reserved)
Squirtle x2 (all with Pokérus) (2 reserved)
Charmander (reserved)
Chikorita x2 (1 reserved)
Totodile (Reserved)
Treecko (Reserved)
Torchic (Resrved)
Mudkip (Reserved)
Snover (reserved)
Riolu x loads that I still haven't got rid of (1 with Pokérus, reserved) (1 reserved)
Gible x2 (1 reserved)
Drowzee
Lickitung
Koffing (reserved)
Mareep
Corsola
Smoochum (reserved)
Miltank
Shuppet
Kricketot
Tropius
Absol (reserved)
Wailmer
Eevee (Reserved)
Spiritomb (Reserved)
Yanma (Reserved)
Sandshrew (Reserved)
Bidoof
Cleffa
Igglybuff
Zorua x3 (all with Pokérus) (3 reserved)
Venonat (reserved)
Snivy x3 (all with Pokérus) (1 reserved)
Oshawott x3 (all with Pokérus) (1 reserved)
Psyduck
Rotom (reserved)
Larvitar (reserved)
Lileep (lv.25)
Solrock (lv.50) (reserved)
Anorith (lv.25) x2
Swablu
Spearow
Zubat
Geodude (reserved)
Aerodactyl (lv.25) x2 (1 reserved)
Cubone (reserved)
Combee x14 (all male, one is lv.48)
Bronzor
Hoothoot
Spinarak
Baltoy
Nidoran M x2 (2 reserved)

Last edited:
Re: Giving away some Pokémon I don't need!

It is a giveaway, do you don't have to give anything in return, but I do need some evolutionary stones (specifically, 3 Fire Stones, 4 Water Stones, 2 Sun Stones, 2 Moon Stones and 1 Leaf Stone), so if you've got some that you wouldn't mind giving me, that would be great.
Ooh. Can I grab Rotom, Beldum, Doduo and your Ledian?

I'd be giving you all Weedles back, holding a Sun Stone, 2 Moon stones and Fire stone if that's okay with you.
Unless you would like a specific pokemon, in which case I could see what I can breed in return.

Last edited:

It is a giveaway, do you don't have to give anything in return, but I do need some evolutionary stones (specifically, 3 Fire Stones, 4 Water Stones, 2 Sun Stones, 2 Moon Stones and 1 Leaf Stone), so if you've got some that you wouldn't mind giving me, that would be great.
Ooh. Can I grab Rotom, Beldum, Doduo and your Ledian?

I'd be giving you all Weedles back, holding a Sun Stone, 2 Moon stones and Fire stone if that's okay with you.
Unless you would like a specific pokemon, in which case I could see what I can breed in return.

Yup, that's fine, when can you trade?

Yup, that's fine, when can you trade?

I'm free right now if you're available. As long as I'm online I should be free today. If I'm not, I can be available around 7-9 tonight.

Last edited:

Ooh. May i grab the Riolu, Torchic, Treecko, and Bulbasaur please? I don't have much in the way of stones. Just a Sun, Leaf and Moon Stone.

I'm free right now if you're available. As long as I'm online I should be free today. If I'm not, I can be available around 7-9 tonight.

That's going to be too late for me, how about 3pm (10am for you, I think) tomorrow?

Ooh. May i grab the Riolu, Torchic, Treecko, and Bulbasaur please? I don't have much in the way of stones. Just a Sun, Leaf and Moon Stone.

Yep, you can have them! Can I take the Sun Stone?
When do you want to trade?

EDIT: Which Riolu? The one with Pokérus or one of the ones without?

Could we squeeze it in now? If not, 10am tomorrow is good for me ^^

Could we squeeze it in now? If not, 10am tomorrow is good for me ^^

Sorry, I've got to go now. It'll have to be tomorrow.

The Riolu with Pokerus if thats ok. I'm cool with trading tomorrow.

I'll take a zorua, cyndaquil, abra and a nidoran M. Thanks in advance. FC in sig

May I have the gen 4 and gen 1 starters, the snover,Mime Jr, and the abra? Sorry if that's a bit too much.

Last edited:

Do you think I could have a Charmander, Totodile and/or Eevee?

I'll take a zorua, cyndaquil, abra and a nidoran M. Thanks in advance. FC in sig

Okay, when can you trade?

May I have the gen 4 and gen 1 starters, the snover,Mime Jr, and the abra? Sorry if that's a bit too much.

You can have all of them except the Abra, because that's already been reserved. And it isn't too much, I am trying to get rid of them! When can you trade?

Do you think I could have a Charmander, Totodile and/or Eevee?

You can have all of them, when can you trade?

Is now okay?

Sorry, I think you missed me!

Okay, we're in the same timezone, that's helpful. Can you maybe do 2pm tomorrow?

@shayminrules:
I think I can trade tomorrow at 5:00PM your time. May I also have the growlithe and the chingling?

I really could use:
Cyndaquil
Yanma
Sandshrew
Venonat
Caravanha
Snover
Spiritomb
And something with PokeRus

The Yanma is most important to me, if you can only guarantee one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom