• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Giving away some Pokémon I don't need! (NOW CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Giving away some Pokémon I don't need!

I'm sorry that I didn't trade with you, I was going to do it, but I fell asleep... It was too late for me...

But I know when it will be okay for us both:

Sathurday at 7:30 AM for me and 1:30 PM for you... I'm 100% sure I'll be able to trade!

Sorry... :/

@shayminrules Hey can I get a Nidoran M, a Geodude and a Gible? :)

Yep, please can I have your FC? When can you trade?

I'm sorry that I didn't trade with you, I was going to do it, but I fell asleep... It was too late for me...

But I know when it will be okay for us both:

Sathurday at 7:30 AM for me and 1:30 PM for you... I'm 100% sure I'll be able to trade!

Sorry... :/

Don't worry, I always used to forget a lot of my trades! What I do now is put a timer on to remind me.
And yep, Saturday would work.

@shayminrules I'm good to trade now, If not tomorrow I get home from school about 3pm my time so i can be on ready to trade from 3.30 pm my time, 2.30pm your time :)
FC: 3826 3815 2914

Last edited:

Omg! I just realised that my settings were wrong and we actually live in the same time zone!!! lol, this is actually funny... and also a bit annoying, but whatever...

Omg! I just realised that my settings were wrong and we actually live in the same time zone!!! lol, this is actually funny... and also a bit annoying, but whatever...

Oh, okay!
Can you maybe do 7pm today?

Also, to everyone else, THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. That means new people can't request Pokémon, but I'll give the people who already have posted but haven't picked up their Pokémon until next weekend to arrange a trade, then I'm releasing everything.

Here's a reminder to the people who I haven't traded with yet and who haven't arranged a trade time:
@RocketGruntTenshi;
@Shiverleaf;
@Radiuh;
@Adamsarah;

Oh, okay!
Can you maybe do 7pm today?

Also, to everyone else, THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. That means new people can't request Pokémon, but I'll give the people who already have posted but haven't picked up their Pokémon until next weekend to arrange a trade, then I'm releasing everything.

Here's a reminder to the people who I haven't traded with yet and who haven't arranged a trade time:
@RocketGruntTenshi;
@Shiverleaf;
@Radiuh;
@Adamsarah;

Hi. I'd be free to trade today for a few hours if that works?

Hi. I'd be free to trade today for a few hours if that works?

Okay, can you trade now?
EDIT: Never mind, I have to go now, but can you maybe do tomorrow at 7pm (11am for you)?

Last edited:
@shayminrules; ok that's cool it's just i do some many trades with american time zone people that i lose track of when messages are sent and what not

@Cal2um; Are you ready to trade?
Sorry I'm slightly late, I was sorting out my PC boxes and got sidetracked.

x.x I finally am able to get back on here, for some reason my computer keeps saying this place has too many people on it so it wont connect. If you don't have the pokemon anymore that's fine :) Just thought I would let you know, im not trying to just abandon anything.

x.x I finally am able to get back on here, for some reason my computer keeps saying this place has too many people on it so it wont connect. If you don't have the pokemon anymore that's fine :) Just thought I would let you know, im not trying to just abandon anything.

Don't worry, I still have the Pokémon (well, I was actually just about to release them, that's why I came on here to see if anyone had posted), sorry I took so long to reply, I haven't been feeling great.
Can you maybe trade at 6:30pm (10:30am for you) tomorrow?

Don't worry, I still have the Pokémon (well, I was actually just about to release them, that's why I came on here to see if anyone had posted), sorry I took so long to reply, I haven't been feeling great.
Can you maybe trade at 6:30pm (10:30am for you) tomorrow?

I can do that :) Ill be waiting for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom