• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Giving away some Pokémon I don't need! (NOW CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Giving away some Pokémon I don't need!

Oh, didn't see the post. =O Yeah, I can. Let me go get my DSi. LOL I'll add your FC, catch some fodder and let you know you when I'm ready. Is that okay?

Oh, sorry, I've got to go now, but I'll be free at 7 (3pm for you), if you want to trade then?

If your online i can trade here soon :) Just gotta catch the last pokemon.

I really want the Zorua, but what is this Pokérus thing?

But please already reserve these:

Zorua
Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Oshawott
Solrock

Thanx! :p

I noticed you were online earlier, but the site wouldn't load for me to message you because there were too many people trying to get on.

Yeah, no problem. =) I'll be ready by then.

Did BMGf go down for you too yesterday? Can you maybe trade at 6:30pm (2:30pm your time) tomorrow?

If your online i can trade here soon :) Just gotta catch the last pokemon.

Ah, sorry, I wasn't there! Can you maybe do tomorrow at 7pm (11am your time)?

I really want the Zorua, but what is this Pokérus thing?

But please already reserve these:

Zorua
Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Oshawott
Solrock

Thanx! :p

Pokérus is a virus that a Pokémon can get that means it gets double EVs from a battle. This link can tell you more (although right now Bulbapedia doesn't seem to be working for me, but it's probably just a temporary thing and might be my computer)
And yep, you can have all of those. Can I have your FC, please, and when can you trade?
By the way, they don't like double posting on this site, so it's probably best to try not to do it.

Yeah, it went down for me, too. =( And I'm not sure whether I can trade at that time, but if I'm able, I'll let you know. =)

Pokérus is a virus that a Pokémon can get that means it gets double EVs from a battle. This link can tell you more (although right now Bulbapedia doesn't seem to be working for me, but it's probably just a temporary thing and might be my computer)
And yep, you can have all of those. Can I have your FC, please, and when can you trade?
By the way, they don't like double posting on this site, so it's probably best to try not to do it.

FC: 4513 5859 9755 (Black)

I already added yours

Can you trade with me in like 4 hours? I can't earlier... :/ Oh and I'll give you a Leaf Stone!

Thanx for the info about the posting by the way! I'm new...

(quote " Ah, sorry, I wasn't there! Can you maybe do tomorrow at 7pm (11am your time)?")

11am my time is perfect :) Sorry im replying late, talk to you tomorrow (today?)

FC: 4513 5859 9755 (Black)

I already added yours

Can you trade with me in like 4 hours? I can't earlier... :/ Oh and I'll give you a Leaf Stone!

Thanx for the info about the posting by the way! I'm new...

Sorry, I've already got 2 trades booked for this evening, and I can't really manage another one.
How about 7pm (1pm your time) on Wednesday? I think that's the first time I'm free in the next few days that would work for you.

I can trade at 2:30 (6:30 for you). Or even now, if you're available. =) Just post here or PM me to let me know when we can trade.

Sorry, I've already got 2 trades booked for this evening, and I can't really manage another one.
How about 7pm (1pm your time) on Wednesday? I think that's the first time I'm free in the next few days that would work for you.

Sorry, but for a weird reason my WiFi connection only works between 7 PM and 7 AM... I hope you can find a good time, cause I really want those Pokémon! :/

Sorry, but for a weird reason my WiFi connection only works between 7 PM and 7 AM... I hope you can find a good time, cause I really want those Pokémon! :/

Okay, that might be a bit of a problem because I'm not allowed on the computer after 7pm. I can trade from 8am (2am your time), so I don't know if that's any use to you?

Okay, that might be a bit of a problem because I'm not allowed on the computer after 7pm. I can trade from 8am (2am your time), so I don't know if that's any use to you?

That's okay! :D On which day?

just to clear things up since im confused, are we trading today or tomarrow. Cause I posted yesterday and you posted today replying to my comment. :)

Hi again. Um, are you available for trading now? =)

Edit: I'm having trouble connecting to the Nintendo WFC... Not sure it it's just me, though. So I'm not sure if we can trade right now. =(

Last edited:

@shayminrules Hey can I get a Nidoran M, a Smoochum and an Aerodactyl? :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom