• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Giving away some Pokémon I don't need! (NOW CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Giving away some Pokémon I don't need!

@shayminrules:
I think I can trade tomorrow at 5:00PM your time. May I also have the growlithe and the chingling?

Yep, I can do that.

I really could use:
Cyndaquil
Yanma
Sandshrew
Venonat
Caravanha
Snover
Spiritomb
And something with PokeRus

The Yanma is most important to me, if you can only guarantee one.

You can have all of those, and your thing with Pokérus is going to be a Snivy, if that's okay?
What's your FC, and when can you trade?

@shayminrules:
I think I can trade tomorrow at 5:00PM your time. May I also have the growlithe and the chingling?

Yep, I can do that.

I really could use:
Cyndaquil
Yanma
Sandshrew
Venonat
Caravanha
Snover
Spiritomb
And something with PokeRus

The Yanma is most important to me, if you can only guarantee one.

You can have all of those, and your thing with Pokérus is going to be a Snivy, if that's okay?
What's your FC, and when can you trade?

I sent you a private message.

Last edited:

Can I have a Zorua? And one of any/all available starters from Generations I to IV, if possible? Any Pokémon you could give me I'll appreciate it. =)

Edit: Here's my friend code (forgot to type it): 5157 6732 4938

Last edited:

I would like Growlithe, Riolu, Absol, Larvitar, Cubone, and Koffing please, I am generally available from 10am to 10pm (im usually online all day) and we can negotiate a time of the trade. I don't have any evolution rocks though, I do apologize and hope that it is ok.

I will have to catch some pokemon to trade you, generally I only keep pokemon I will end up keeping through all the games eventually :)

my friend code is: 5286-4304-6768

I can trade today for maybe another two hours or so...

Sorry, you missed me.
Could you maybe do tomorrow at 7pm (I think that's 11am for you)?

Can I have a Zorua? And one of any/all available starters from Generations I to IV, if possible? Any Pokémon you could give me I'll appreciate it. =)

Okay! The starters that were available are: Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Chikorita, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar and Piplup, by the way.

I would like Growlithe, Riolu, Absol, Larvitar, Cubone, and Koffing please, I am generally available from 10am to 10pm (im usually online all day) and we can negotiate a time of the trade. I don't have any evolution rocks though, I do apologize and hope that it is ok.

I will have to catch some pokemon to trade you, generally I only keep pokemon I will end up keeping through all the games eventually :)

my friend code is: 5286-4304-6768

Okay, I'll try to catch you when you're online.

Too bad the Treecko's already reserved. :(

I'll take a Tepig(Pokerus) and the Growlithe if now one's claimed them

Too bad the Treecko's already reserved. :(

I'll take a Tepig(Pokerus) and the Growlithe if now one's claimed them

The Growlithe's already reserved, but you can have the Tepig. Can you trade now?

So do I have to offer a Pokemon or can I just get a trade a stone or item?

You have to offer a Pokémon, but you can attach items to that Pokémon.

Ok, I feel so noobish for not knowing that

Haha, don't worry! We've all got to learn stuff sometime, haven't we?

Not quite sure if that sentence made any sense, but oh well.

Thanks for the Water Stone!

I'll most likely be available to trade between 6 and 9pm your time today.

Okay! The starters that were available are: Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Chikorita, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar and Piplup, by the way.

Okay. =) I can trade pretty much all day today, by the way. I'll just keep an eye here to see if you're online so we can arrange the trades. Thank you. =)

Okay. =) I can trade pretty much all day today, by the way. I'll just keep an eye here to see if you're online so we can arrange the trades. Thank you. =)

Can you trade now?

Oh, didn't see the post. =O Yeah, I can. Let me go get my DSi. LOL I'll add your FC, catch some fodder and let you know you when I'm ready. Is that okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom