• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Poke Ball Factory idea

Guys, guys, really? Can we all just agree that we want our balls ready for the Pokemon? (I'm so immature...)

That doesn't sound too broken. Yes, it's strong, but so is having a Dragonite beating the crap out of your enemy with Outrage and then switching it out.

You, you have a lot to learn. Shadow Tag prevents switching. If you're fighting a wob, you HAVE to fight it. No switching allowed. All you can do is Try to set up, and hope it doesn't encore you into something like SD or DD, and then when you predict an encore, unleash a +1 or 2 attack on it.

Oh, and outrage is very stupid to use on a Wob. No prediction required, use counter, KO.

You, you have a lot to learn. Shadow Tag prevents switching. If you're fighting a wob, you HAVE to fight it. No switching allowed. All you can do is Try to set up, and hope it doesn't encore you into something like SD or DD, and then when you predict an encore, unleash a +1 or 2 attack on it.

Oh, and outrage is very stupid to use on a Wob. No prediction required, use counter, KO.

I wasn't talking about using Outrage on the Wobbuffet (I'd use Crunch). I was just saying that while it does seem to be a pretty good strategy, it's not broken, as there are plenty of other pokemon and moves (like Outrage, for example) more useful than this. Because the main problem I see about this strategy is that you'll be taking lots of damage yourself. A lot of HP is not infinite HP, and the enemy will always be one move ahead of you.

I really like the idea of a pokeball factory. Silph co. apparently makes master balls, but where do all of the others come from? The only reference to how they're made is Kurt making them from Apricorns, which it never explained why there just happened to be a friut capable of storing a 40 ft long 800lb whale. I've always thought that pokeballs were cool and wondered how they worked, and I hope that they have some more details about pokeballs in general in this game.

I really like the idea of a pokeball factory. Silph co. apparently makes master balls, but where do all of the others come from? The only reference to how they're made is Kurt making them from Apricorns, which it never explained why there just happened to be a friut capable of storing a 40 ft long 800lb whale. I've always thought that pokeballs were cool and wondered how they worked, and I hope that they have some more details about pokeballs in general in this game.

How many times do i need to say that kurt steals his "custom" balls

I agree. You can even make some (excluding Master, duh) and get to keep them. Even better, there can be some useful Poke Balls that can only be made/found there.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom