• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Mystery Dungeon World Mafia - Chapter 17: [TBD] (Day 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
also, I might as well formally apologize for not contributing to this game's activity much at all, but this is what tends to happen when I'm not only particularly stressed/depressed, but in two mafia games at once. The other having far more activity.

Chapter 13: [TBD] (Day 7: Darthwolf 2.0 has been nightkilled!)

Chapter 13: Who Watches the Watcher? (Day 7)

It had been quite a strange day, two more pokemon neither town nor dark alliance had left the village under very different circumstances and although Darkrai was very much a threat he had not been a part of the Dark Alliance and their threat still loomed ominously over the town. The town settled down for the night once again but tonight Espurr had a plan, instead of waiting for the alliance to pick another of them off during the night she was going to take direct action against them and go looking for the perpetrators. Sneaking out of her house Espurr headed to one of the other houses in the village, she had been tipped off by an anonymous source that something was going to happen their tonight so she had decided to keep watch over the location in order to catch the perpetrator in the act. Espurr approached the hose quietly and peered in the window, the pokemon inside the house appeared to be asleep, all seemed normal for normal for now. Espurr was about to turn around when someone grabbed her from behind, she tried to scream but they had covered her mouth so no sound came out. She struggled enough to turn around and stare her attacker in the face, the terrifying shadowy looking pokemon stared back at her for a moment before attacking, and then everything faded into darkness.
The following morning the towns pokemon awoke to screams coming from the centre of the village, one of the towns pokemon had found Espurr lying in the centre of the village completely lifeless and staring at the sky. There was a note left next to Espurr’s body with a threatening message “We’re watching you too” The town’s pokemon looked on in horror, some of them beginning to cry “Not Espurr too” Espurr’s body transformed into light and ascended into the sky.

Dear Neon Borealis DarthWolf

PMD_Espurr.png

You are Espurr, one of the younger residents of Serene Village and a student at the village school. You’re a kind and caring pokemon but you are also brave, calm and calculating when you need to be. You played your part in helping to defeat the Dark Matter by avoiding being petrified like the rest of the village and playing the role of double agent for the Expedition Society having infiltrated the group of pokemon working for Dark Matter.

Due to your ability to infiltrate and watch from within you are the Watcher. Each night you may submit the following action; Watch: (Player) to be informed of anyone who visited that player during the night.

In short, you are Watcher allied with the Expedition Society and you win when all threats to town are eliminated.

DarthWolf was killed! DarthWolf was Espurr, Watcher, allied with town

It is now Day 7. Phase ends on Saturday, October 28 at 12:00 PDT, 20:00 BST.

The game is currently in a state of MYLO, miss-lynch today and you may lose the game.

You may now begin voting.

@DarthWolf interested in subbing?

Last edited:
Sorry I have been inactive the last few days, been a bit busy with RL stuff. Gonna get back into the game in a while, probably tomorrow morning.

Your posts from early in the game feel off to me
What posts? Maybe I can explain them
That I haven't seen explained.
That night there was a 30% chance that people who used their action would become voteless, because I have an active role as I explained to Pika I just got some bad luck and got in that 30%, which is why I was voteless that day

Yes Cheff you have apparently claimed your role to me and that role has a positive impact on the person you target.

So answer me this, why would you target Max with your role (whom you had a slight suspicion on) rather than Darthwolf (who was your top town-read).

I am most suspicious of Max and Zachie but not to the degree that I am serious about voting them.

I don't think Darth is worth being lynched since my biggest town read is him at the moment, because of this I will tie the votes with a Vote: Great Glaceon

These are your posts where you have expressed suspicions against Max and claimed Darth as your "biggest town read".

Wall of text incoming! Enjoy :p

I focused mostly on Cheff and Metapod, with anything else that caught my eye.

Vote: Pika_pika42 for not trusting Darth, since Town always trusts Darth you have to be scum because you distrust him.
This is a joke vote, but it seems very weird to me...

Well... I don't really pay attention to that, I just try to play to my best ability without resorting to Meta. I accept it as an argument but don't use it myself.
Doesn't use Meta, got it. Hello Mido. :p

Well, since the joke vote phase is over I shall Unvote.
I think that we should lynch someone but I do not really have a big read on someone, as usual, I am suspicious of Darth, wait... not this time...
I am most suspicious of Max and Zachie but not to the degree that I am serious about voting them.
You mainly have your gut to go on yes, but there is also the fact that you can use Meta, activity and other suspicious activities.
Hold on, Didn't you just say you don't use Meta?

Hmm...first a semi-serious inactive vote, then being quick to flip to a bandwagon? Sword isn't looking his finest right now.

Unvote: Lord Fawful

Vote: SwordMaster♪

Also, I can't help feeling that Pika's insistence on Max not having used his role (when he implied he would, no less) is possibly an attempt to mislead us. So FoS on him.

Suspects Pika, but votes Sword because Sword voted on a bandwagon?

I'm getting pretty wary of the tone Drift's taking.

I dunno, but this line in particular sort of looks like a desperate scare tactic. And as was so kindly pointed out to me in a past game, Town's primary motivation shouldn't be not "looking bad" anyways.

Unvote: SwordMaster♪

Vote: Drift

That's Drift's normal tone. I think this is Drift 1.0, which I believe turned out to be town so you're not off the hook here.

I have no idea what's going on but I'm just going to claim restless spirit because I don't really give a shit if mafia knows.

go on, kill me, see what I care
Wot?

Whoa pardner, you're like, fuming or something
No real contribution here.

Weiss Schenee: 0 (Weiss Schenee)
Voteless. Interesting.

Wait... Two people are lynched? @Pikochu are you sure it is correct?
Was concerned about two people being lynched, but this is Cheff we're talking about.

What the heck? Sorry, Drift... :(
Not helpful.

DarthWolf has been killed! DarthWolf was Eevee, Evolving 1x Commuter, allied with town
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Not Eevee!

He comes and he goes, kinda funny and ironic but sad either way.
As Ironic as this post is unhelpful.

Apparently Drift and Pika are both mafia.

VOTE: Pika_pika42
Pika performed the night kill.
I got the V-wheel, and it increased the amount of info I got back. Normally I'd just have received what actions were used, but due to the V-wheel I got who used the actions as well.
Pika performed the night kill
This confuses me, because @Pika_pika42 is confirmed town, isn't he? How did he perform the night kill?

Wait, how do we know Pika is Town, exactly?
I don't believe SwordMasters result because first of all, it is rather powerful to get a result of someone using their role but even more powerful that it shows what the role is, and to top it all off it is also used twice in the same night? I don't believe it.
Vote: SwordMaster
Neither of these posts are really helpful.

I agree with Mido, we have decided that either Sword is not mafia, or he just Bussed the crap out of Drift, not that he is town. As for Sword, once (and if) we do decide to massclaim, you will probably love the power
Wot?

I agree with Darth. Those are two entirely opposite stories you're presenting, Cheff, which makes me think you don't feel confident sticking to one.
He does seem to be changing his story a bit, and you're not posting anything helpful.

Sword claimed AE did the NK and Drift framed someone
Oh, my mistake, in my head he said AE did it. I am also inclined to believe Sword is not mafia but that does not mean that I automatically read him as Town. Yes, he is townier in my eyes but still not confirmed.

Somehow I'm in the game without being in the game xD

Huh...

Vote: Weiss Schnee
Wot? No explanation for this vote, just a vote.

For casting unnecessary doubt on Sword after Drift 2.0 flipped, and appearing to not pick a clear stance.
This makes no sense. Town changing their stance often is expecting... Town go into this game blind.

Ah, good, another scum eliminated while I was gone. I still have my suspicions on Weiss.
Which you have yet to properly explain.

RIP Mido. Can't say this was entirely unexpected.

Another vote on Cheff... No explanation as to why.

I'm so confused why you guys are so inactive in-thread. What's the point of having a game thread if you're just gonna use OC for the whole game?

Also, before someone, Pika, says that I'm an ITP, I play mafia to have fun not to stare at an empty thread for hours at a time..
I completely agree with Zachie. Games with dead threads are boring.

It cause I died. There’s only a party when I’m alive.

*crawls back into grave*
^ Has a good point.

Well.

That was a pretty good lynch.
Feel like contributing?

can the mafia please kill me so my role can technically do something
You could doing something the old fashioned way. What are your reads? Out of the two listed, which do you think is scum?

also, I might as well formally apologize for not contributing to this game's activity much at all, but this is what tends to happen when I'm not only particularly stressed/depressed, but in two mafia games at once. The other having far more activity.
Tip: Try to avoid playing more than one game at once. I've found when I try to play more than one game at once, my ability to play all games drops significantly.

My earlier suspicions stand.

YOU HAVE STILL YET TO EXPLAIN THESE SUSPICIONS.

Unvote: Weiss Schnee

Thoughts on this post, @Pika_pika42 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom