• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What kind of features do you want to see?

I want to use wifi and normal connection to be able to see my friends in the over world.

I still say I want to be able to battle against your self in a test match up thing. =.= 3vs3? Iuno.

Also, It would be neat to have the GTS upgraded so that if you have someones friend code, you can put up a trade for them specifically. Kind of how you do now where you enter what you want, and they give it to you, except that it wouldn't be random.

This isn't by any means a great system... It's just a small up to the GTS imo, but I think it would be used often/well enough. Mostly for busy people that aren't looking for a super serious trade.

Well im pretty sure that this belongs here so a feature id like to see added is a dodge option like in the pokewalker i mean in the anime they can order their pokemon to dodge and then attack and as in the anime dodge doesnt have to have a 100% chance of the other pokemon's move missing but at least an improved chance of the pokemon missing

I'd like to see a system where choose the political affiliation of your character and for pokemon's personalities be replaced with political affiliations (Conservative, Liberal, Green Party, Libertarian etc.) and none of your pokemon be able to participate in pokemon-votes until level 21.

is this a good idea?? how could this idea be expanded upon??? thoughts?

I'd like to see a system where choose the political affiliation of your character and for pokemon's personalities be replaced with political affiliations (Conservative, Liberal, Green Party, Libertarian etc.) and none of your pokemon be able to participate in pokemon-votes until level 21.

But there wouldn't be any Conservative pokemon in Black version.

I think it could be expanded upon by including the feature to launch nuclear war heads.

^

That whole political thing?... Well let me just say one thing:

NO ONE WANTS POLITICS IN POKEMON!!!

These are what I would like to see

Having "career" choices that can affect the storyline in someway. Like having the choice of being a Pokemon Trainer or Pokemon Ranger.

Have the option of having a tagalong friend that can help you with double battles like in Diamond/Pearl/Platnium, but they won't interfere with catching wild pokemon.

Triple Battles.

Attacks that can be used together at once during double battles (Example, Razor Leaf and Magical Leaf)

Evasion being a stat.

having both Pokemon Contests and the Pokeathlon available.

able to freely change your character's outfit.

"Physical" limits for your character, such as a stamina bar for running, as the longer you run, the lower it gets and you have to walk once empty, but takes only a minute to replenish once empty.

Have a pokemon follow you out of battle, just like in HeartGold/SoulSilver.

Able to customize pokeballs in their appearance, like drawing on them.

Able to befriend several NPC's, from the Rival to a Gym Leader. Able to have rematches, get info about pokemon, get items, etc.

Able to save money in some way.

Weather has an effect on what wild pokemon appear in addition to the time of day.

More moves are able to be used out of battle, like Mist or Haze to reduce the chance of encountering wild pokemon.

able to visit another region like Hoenn or Sinnoh.

I'd like to see the Vs. Seeker and phone together - Vs. Seeker to get rematches, phone for trainers that give you gifts like in Crystal/HGSS.

Speaking of rematches, getting the gym TM from Gym Leaders after the rematch would be great.

A better fleshed-out Contest system would be great, as well as an upgrade to the Pokéathlon.

Having the ability to see your Pokémon's happiness and EVs would also be a nice addition.

"Physical" limits for your character, such as a stamina bar for running, as the longer you run, the lower it gets and you have to walk once empty, but takes only a minute to replenish once empty.

NO NO NO NEVER

Able to customize pokeballs in their appearance, like drawing on them.

I like this idea. I know a few people mentioned wanting to be able to customize/change a Pokemon's ball, but I never thought about actually drawing on it. Even though it seems fairly obvious, given how easy it would be to do this with the touch screen.

These ideas may have been mentioned already but whatever.

I always thought the ability to attach mail to your Pokemon while you traded it was a great little feature until I actually decided to use it one day. I was sorely disappointed that you can't actually write your own text but try to construct a sentence using the limited terms and names included. Major fail. I heard someone suggested it's because they don't want kids to exchange rude messages to one another but one can aruge you can swear and yell at one another over the voice chat on wifi.

Change this please!

I would like to see more mini games through the wifi plaza. Maybe develop the underground a bit and make it available through wifi?

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom