• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your status on Platinum

I had a good run yesterday with my second wave. Hopefully I'll be done by the end of today and can start with the next wave. I'm actually going to take a two week break from starter training when I'm finished with these guys. In those weeks I'll be training an Arcanine, a Pikachu, a Jigglypuff and a Lucario. Should be pretty challenging, but watching a Jigglypuff sweep Cynthia is going to make it so worth it.

My second wave:

-Meganium (f) lv. 90
-Charizard (m) lv. 90
-Swampert (m) lv. 90
-Palkia lv. 100

So after 3 weeks I stopped being lazy and played Diamond
I planned to train for the league but... got lazy again, so instead of training I thought it won't hurt to try to battle the Elite Four even if I don't have any chance (highest level was about 57 and three others at 40-50)
Somehow with the help of a lot of items - I won on my first try XD
It's funny how in the Battle Tower both Palmer AND Barry rush into you one after the other XDDD I love them <3
It seems like I need to see the Mesprit/Uxie/Azelf to get the National Pokédex... hopefully I'll bother to do that in the near future XD
And then I think I'll try to focus on Contests for a while and after -that- will be done, I might try to actually train my Poké and give them something better than the extremely ridiculous attacks they currently have

I finally got my team to level 100, and traded some Pokémon from Diamond and Pearl over. o_O

After reading up on EV's these past few days, I'm starting to breed an all-star team (some of my favorites) and ev-train them.

After reading up on EV's these past few days, I'm starting to breed an all-star team (some of my favorites) and ev-train them.

Yeah, I'm starting as well.
Trying to keep myself busy, waiting for HGSS english release :)
GL.

Thanks.

Meh Team Pokemon..
Temperary:
Tortera-75
empoleon-52
infernape-49
togetic-63
Giritina-67
iceon-47

Pokemon Center:
Happyiny
Rest forgot...

Gabite's done with EV training, and I have Evee with curse+wish and my staryu ready to be EV trained. With some luck, if I keep playing a bit per week I should be done with them and be ready to kick Palmer's ass by the end of the month.

Gabite's done with EV training, and I have Evee with curse+wish and my staryu ready to be EV trained. With some luck, if I keep playing a bit per week I should be done with them and be ready to kick Palmer's ass by the end of the month.

GL on beating Palmer (Y)

Still EV training my Beldum.

Thanks.

Still on vacation, so I'm only breeding Stantler. I already have two good parents for a Timid one (the mother with 31 for the IVs of HP, Attack, Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense and the father with Egg moves and 31 in Defense and Speed), maybe to train it for a weird Trick Room/Skill Swap strategy that I've yet to think well. Don't have my reliable laptop with me thus I have to stick to 'normal' breeding for the moment instead of PRNG-abuse.

Working on setting up a trade with the Golduck I mentioned a while back for a GamepStop Deoxys...

Setup my team of Aur-ors. It consists of a Lucario, Togekiss, Staraptor, shiny Dialga, shiny Palkia, and Giratina.

Wow...I haven't been here in a while. Anyway, I finished training my second wave of Pokemon and I'm currently in my intermediate one.

-Meganium lv. 100
-Charizard lv. 100
-Swampert lv. 100
-Palkia lv. 100

Currently training:

-Pikachu (m) lv. 60
-Jigglypuff (f) lv. 60
-Arcanine (m) lv. 60
-Lucario (m) lv. 60
-Exeggutor (m) lv. 86

Yes, they're all EV trained. No, I have no plans on evolving Jigglypuff or Pikachu. Once I'm done with them, I'll train my final team of starters and be done with Pokemon training until HGSS comes out. Now I just gotta find a way to keep myself busy until then.

I beat most of the game and have no desire to do anything else but play competitively, as training pokemon doesn't amuse me at all.

Training is really boring, I've got a
Level 77 Floatzel
Level 80 Luxray
Level 76 Umbreon
Level 82 Salamence
Level 85 Torterra
Level 78 Staraptor

EV-training Shiny Latios (Ming) and thinking what moveset give to a Naive Azelf. I'm also migrating some Pokémon from my LeafGreen game.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom