• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Build-It! II [ENDGAME: 12.11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Protective building does sound interesting.
I’ll be interested to see a thread announcement about it, tho.
I would like not to be lynched from two joke votes today, please.

who's joking?

...well, w/e

Unvote: Doctor Flopster

by the way, I inquired to calvin about the umbrella beam. I didn't get any elaboration about how quickly it shrinks, but I did confirm that I have to be alive for it to have an effect. Since I'm, well, the one holding it.

Unvote: Doctor Flopster

Well, I guess we will have to find out if the claim is legit or not. I'm not sure whether or not if these claims should be outed right away though in the event that mafia does have abilities to role block or not.

Max, any thoughts on Rainami's blueprint or role claim?

It is just over six hours till phase end, here's a vote count.

Midorikawa: I (DekuNut)
Rainami: I (Contrainer)
Contrainer: I (MegaPod)
MegaPod: I (Max1996)

A confession of the fact that I am aware that Neosquid has played games of mafia before, and have been in one with her before? Yes, yes it is, Reachy McReachington. Remind me to keep a close eye on you! :unsure:
...So I was half asleep at the time of posting that.
Unvote: MegaPod

Max, any thoughts on Rainami's blueprint or role claim?
Hmm...admittedly torn between 'too convenient to be true' and 'it fits perfectly in a game like this, so it might not be a lie'...

...So I was half asleep at the time of posting that.
Unvote: MegaPod
Haha, no worries. I was pretty sure it was just a joke, anyways.

Hmm...admittedly torn between 'too convenient to be true' and 'it fits perfectly in a game like this, so it might not be a lie'...
Personally, my impression is this: the role itself is NAI, but the fact she’s outed that info (including her building) makes me have a Town lean on her.

I agree, rain is pretty likely to be town at this point.
Also
Unvote: Mido

We're an hour and a half from EoD, I want a lynch that's not Rainami, so I guess I'll
Vote: Contrainer

Night One Start
Players:
@Max1996
@Contrainer
@MegaPod
@Doctor Flopster
@Pikochu
@Crystal Onix
@jdthebud
@DekuNut
@Rainami
@Midorikawa
@Officer Snake

Final vote count:

Rainami: I (Contrainer)
Contrainer: II (MegaPod, DekuNut)

Dear Contrainer,

You are David.

Currently you are a Vanilla Townie, however as the game progresses you may get blueprints allowing you to change your role.

You are sided with the Town, you win when all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.
Contrainer was lynched. They were sided with the Town.

Sorry about the 30 ish mins delay.

It is now Night One, this phase will end 24 hours from this posts timestamp. I am willing to end early if all possible actions get sent early.

how delightful

well, hopefully you guys getting blueprints will shake up the game some more and give us more evidence to go on

I voted Contrainer because day 1 no lunches don't help anybody. It was between him and Raini, and I have more reason to think of Raini as town.

You're right! Everyone should eat lunch if possible!

:p

I mean fair enough with town reading Raini, I would say that her willingness to out her ability and building (assuming she's being truthful) gives her town cred for now. However since there was no real reason to lynch Contrainer specifically, no reads can be made off of his flip. The only thing that happened was you drawing attention to yourself.

If I drew attention to myself than so be it. I still feel like having a lynch and taking a shot in the dark was better than doing nothing. And hey, if I become a suspect tomorrow, at least the lynch gave us something to talk about. Personally that's what I find most important in Day 1 lynches; finding something to talk about on Day 2, to move the game forward.

@DekuNut Are you able to draw any sort of conclusions from Contrainer's death?
What conclusions are possible? His only posts were jokes or repeating Max and he never took off his joke vote. To me it seems like Deku only chose him because he happened to still have a joke vote on him.

Honestly I feel like it's too early to draw solid conclusions from anything.
That said, no, I don't. Everything around Contrainer's death, with the exception of my vote, was RVS. Even Contrainer's vote was RVs. There was no point in Day 1 where he contributed on anything of substance.
As jd said, the only reason I chose him was because he already had a vote. I don't like Day One no lynches. He was the only viable option in order to avoid that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom