• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Death Note - The Game. Final Phase (Riot) 17/09/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys, but I won't be able to write the tentatively epic ending I wanted. As such, without further ado.

@darkqueen WAS INNOCENT.

AS SUCH, KIRA HAS WON. HE WAS @Travalgar.

He may chose whoever he wishes to win alongside him. Or nobody, if he truly is that evil.

Can I assume that this means darkqueen is lynched? Then the rest of the citizens (TFSpock, Parmalee, and Octy) wins with me.

I still don't accept you as a true Kira. Not even acknowledging a direct challenge.

I still don't accept you as a true Kira. Not even acknowledging a direct challenge.

If what you meant as a "direct challenge" is the following message:
Dear Killer,

I see you like riddles. Try this one on for size; what has a big head, and will soon be dead?

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Yours truly,
Anon
Then I guess something is really wrong with it. It's not direct, it's one-sided. It's not a challenge, it's just hate mail. :)

Anyway, I think this game has potential to it. Giving the townies roles and abilities would really spice things up. It's no fun just having Kira and L exchanging public messages throughout the game.

If what you meant as a "direct challenge" is the following message:
Dear Killer,

I see you like riddles. Try this one on for size; what has a big head, and will soon be dead?

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Yours truly,
Anon
Then I guess something is really wrong with it. It's not direct, it's one-sided. It's not a challenge, it's just hate mail. :)

Anyway, I think this game has potential to it. Giving the townies roles and abilities would really spice things up. It's no fun just having Kira and L exchanging public messages throughout the game.

It was me telling you I'd find you. Basically, just trying to make some fun out of the game theme. Still, the moment I admitted to sending that one, you killed me. If that isn't running away, I don't know what is ;P

And this is essentially what L and Kira send to each other all of the time. Messages saying they will outsmart the other and end up beating out the other in the end. I'm a huge fan of the manga and anime, so I was trying to keep with the theme. Also, the whole anonymity thing was a play on the hacker group anonymous. All in good fun, my friend.

It was me telling you I'd find you. Basically, just trying to make some fun out of the game theme. Still, the moment I admitted to sending that one, you killed me. If that isn't running away, I don't know what is ;P

And this is essentially what L and Kira send to each other all of the time. Messages saying they will outsmart the other and end up beating out the other in the end. I'm a huge fan of the manga and anime, so I was trying to keep with the theme. Also, the whole anonymity thing was a play on the hacker group anonymous. All in good fun, my friend.

Keeping up with the theme and making some fun out of the game is not always the same thing in this game. You only make fun for (and out of) yourself by sending that message. What would that add to the gameplay? How do you expect Kira to react to that? Replying? Meh. I read the manga, too, you know. Don't you think that it would be odd for Kira to react to some random anonymous message from victims? Just keeping up with the game theme, like you, bro. :)

You admitting to be the one who sent that anonymous message only proves that you hate being ignored, don't you think? :)

And of course I know about anonymous. Why you would want to roleplay as one of those delinquent basement-dwellers is another question, though.

Keeping up with the theme and making some fun out of the game is not always the same thing in this game. You only make fun for (and out of) yourself by sending that message. What would that add to the gameplay? How do you expect Kira to react to that? Replying? Meh. I read the manga, too, you know. Don't you think that it would be odd for Kira to react to some random anonymous message from victims? Just keeping up with the game theme, like you, bro. :)

You admitting to be the one who sent that anonymous message only proves that you hate being ignored, don't you think? :)

And of course I know about anonymous. Why you would want to roleplay as one of those delinquent basement-dwellers is another question, though.

I didn't really expect a reaction, just a reply. You know, something to keep a plain role like myself interested in the game. When I didn't get anything myself, I tried to see if I could get a reply by bringing it up in thread, and at that point I get killed instantly. We all didn't have a nice and important role like you, I had to try and keep myself interested somehow. And going along with Kira's bravura, you'd have to expect some kind of reply. If he is going to try and play God, he has to acknowledge all of his people, whether they are angry or not.

And I'm not really here to give opinion on Anonymous, there are many different sects to them, and many different shades to see them as. I just thought it would be interesting because of the anonimity of the messages, to kind of play on it. I was going to do all kinds of references in messages, but I never got any reply so I got bored of it.

Good game everyone! Not that I actually understood how to play... at all... XD

Overall, this was a really fun concept and game! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom