• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dozer's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta lot of trades random, it will take a while to trade you xD

I would like your Altaria, Vibrava, and Kindra. I was about to search for these pokemon. I am making a Dragon Squad. I can offer a Flawless Jolly Male Ralts. I can also offer a 31 31 31 4 31 31 Jolly Beldum Both are Shiny and Legit. I can also offer quite a few Event pokemon. Check my Shop out. Hytarins Rare Pokemon Shop.

I would also like some help EV training some pokemon. The Pokemon are the Beldum and Ralts. Again ask for anything in my shop.

This is a very nice clefable:

Clefable
Quiet
31/31/31/31/31/31
Ability: Magic Guard
Tutor moves: Double Edge/Soft Boiled/Wish/Seismic Toss
Comes UT level 5 or
|EV'd @ Lvl 30 with 216Atk/ 216Sp.Atk/ 76spe| Moves: Softboiled/Double edge/Fire blast/Grass Knot(EV'd version

I don't have a shop, but I'd be willing to do a BP for it. (not on emerald though; I haven't tried rng abuse on it yet :S)

Hello. You may recognize me from Smogon.

Please CML for as many things as you need. I need BPs and EV'ing done, as well as a few things from your shop. Drop me a VM if you see anything.

@Hytarin: I have no Vibrava o_O But the Jolly Male Ralts sounds good, pick one?

@Dark Link: Thanks but I have one already I'm not allowed to trade, sorry.

@SSJ4JESUS: I'll think of a BP and VM you =)

@Poiltoed666: I'll post there =)

Ok I would like the Altaria then. I saw a Yanma and thought oh look a Vibrava *Facepalm*

Lol that's fine, but I can't trade atm because I can't clone right now (my cousin ninja'd my AR). But I'll VM you

Ok, I apparently cannot find my AR either. It is quite worrying. I don't know were it is.

I'd like the Altaria swell. (;

Would the Avatar be enough as payment?
or what else are you looking for?

Archangel: Uh the IVs are there... its flawless (except attack obviously). It isn't EVd though.

Valkenhayn: Yes the Avvy would be enough. But I have no clue how fill out that form thing o_O

Scizor: What do you have?

What are you looking for? Are you into non legit pokemon or no? I have a Few shiny not legit legends

Archangel: Depends on what events =)

Scizor: My first rules says no hacks. Sorry

Ok Hang on gotta finish a pending, I'll be back on with the Latias

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom