• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Dungeons & Dragons Mafia (13p) - Game End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. All my games as Mafia are a major struggle and there is never an easy win unless there are many inactives to mislynch and the Town does not care enough to win.

I consider this a completely made up story about my own play as Mafia. Suuure, I have sneaked by mislynching people and winning, but I was never “Town leader”. I don’t recall ever dictacting who people vote like I did in this game, or even what to do with their night actions as Mafia. If I got people’s trust it was by bussing and they let me go off based on that - which is impossible for me to be doing now.

Not sure if this is paranoia from you making you misremember things, Mafia trying to give bad shade to me, or I really am that good as Madia and I need a refresher.
I think you're being a bit modest here lol, there's a reason you've been the Mafia Universe rep from here before. There's not a specific game I'm thinking of about the "town leader" part; we both know there are games where you are among the most prominent posters in-thread with a lot of sway in how opinions go, even as mafia.

It's why you will always be one of the players I am most paranoid of in general. Funnily enough, the group of you, Zexy, and Midori are all three people I am afraid of trusting too easily because I know you're all especially good at having an in-thread persona that is similar when town OR mafia.

I gotta go now, but I will try to catch up with the rest when I can.

or I really am that good as Madia and I need a refresher
This, unfortunately. We are quite afraid of how much you can destroy us over if scum...

Anyway, you asked for reasons I had a gut feeling of Ex/you scum team, I shall deliver.
Meh, everyone is still fairly null to me?
I know Snowy has a bit of a habit of RVSing scumbuds, so this makes me feel slightly better about them? If it was a vote with a more serious tone it would probably have the opposite impression on me.

Both you and FA voted him before he had shown in thread, so it doesn't give much information because it's not like it had come up from an interaction with him.

Mint hopping around is fine? It's CWAC but it's not opportunistic like I'd expect from scum Mint but also not townie?

So yea, very neutral vibes from everyone so far lol. Gun to the head my scumlean would probably be you since you were the first one to hop out of it.

oh and Jamie is townie too. I know Zinn runs millers in his setups cuz I've randed it a few times, so I'm inclined to believe that claim
This was one of Ex's first non-RVS NAI posts, it was in response to me asking him how he feels about people in your wagon. He avoids addressing your points directly and how some of the people voting for you might have had legit reasons to do so because you gave them an excuse, only talking a bit about FA's reactions to you as a passing mention. As if he wanted to avoid being associated with you.

But yeah, overall you are #2 and #3 thread posters respectively but he adresses you very little, if not at all. I will soon go for a post with quotes from your side towards him.

jamie lower than FA and Raven??

Me, lower than everyone else bar ExLight??
Yeah, FA has not given me anything suspicious yet, Raven might be the only person who figured out what I am doing and why.

That is a bit of an associative read, I am willing to go for Snowy instead and have you solved by other means around d2-d3ish.
Funnily enough, the group of you, Zexy, and Midori are all three people I am afraid of trusting too easily because I know you're all especially good at having an in-thread persona that is similar when town OR mafia.
Unfortunately, that has changed for me. I have been gone for years and since coming back, it is apparent I am much more of a mess than I used to be.
I gotta go now, but I will try to catch up with the rest when I can.
OK, I still owe you the opposite side of my scum theater theory.

Day One Vote Count - 4
Votals

HumanDawn (1) - Snowy
Mint Elv (1)- Quasar_Catfish
Minish (1) - HumanDawn
ExLight (1) - Mint Elv
Snowy (2) - FinalArcadia, Zexy
Zexy (2) - DawningWinds, ExLight
Not Voting
- beryllium, ZekromMahDad, Minish, RavenRaizel

Free Apple Juice (5) - beryllium, Quasar_Catfish, DawningWinds, Mint Elv, ExLight
No Free Apple Juice - Everyone else.

36 hours left in Day One.

Votals

HumanDawn (1) - Snowy
Mint Elv (1)- Quasar_Catfish
Minish (1) - HumanDawn
ExLight (1) - Mint Elv
Snowy (2) - FinalArcadia, Zexy
Zexy (2) - DawningWinds, ExLight
Not Voting
- beryllium, ZekromMahDad, Minish, RavenRaizel

Free Apple Juice (5) - beryllium, Quasar_Catfish, DawningWinds, Mint Elv, ExLight
No Free Apple Juice - Everyone else.

36 hours left in Day One.
I think you miss a Jamie vote on ExLight?

... Also I am going through HD posts and I see no relevant adressing of Ex either at least half+ his posts in, this IS sus, we have 2 of the top 3 active players barely acknowledging each other's existence for most early game. I did FEEL something was off about them but could not exactly pinpoint it... It is the omission of interactions that makes it feel weird.
You are going to kill ExLight and feed his meat to Bulbasaur.

Then use the excrement to fertilise soil that will eventually be used to grow a beautiful garden.

——

I have an idea of what you would do, or not do, now, but it will likely change once time passes and the phase changes anyway.
Like this joke post is his only major mention by name that comes up in search.
I would not say lynching an inactive is fluffy.
This is the next Ex-related post Human has, looong after.

In that case, I would rather self-preserve as so:

UNVOTE: Snowy
VOTE: ExLight

Well your entire gameplay feels different than normal, since you're trying to shake things up. You are the top poster as usual.
I tried not being top poster for a bit, but it only leads to people pushing on my case and me being handicapped in trying to defend.

Anyway, I could maybe accept that only Ex is the scum here and Human isn't... Although I guess some ppl give him a pass just for saying he is PR. Which I am not sure I buy...

I'm so fucking serious, can a vigi or whatever shoot Zexy tonight, once I flip I hope people realize he has been doing nothing but trying to do as much damage as possible to town because this shit is blatant from my PoE

I'm so fucking serious, can a vigi or whatever shoot Zexy tonight, once I flip I hope people realize he has been doing nothing but trying to do as much damage as possible to town because this shit is blatant from my PoE
I doubt a Vigi exists this game. This is the town role I think does not exist and part of the reason I decided not to soft.

I will just state a fact: I have survived all the way to endgame 6 games in a row, regardless of win or loss.

If you really are a town PR then, unvote me. NOW. @DawningWinds too.

UNVOTE: ExLight
VOTE: Snowy
no, despite saying so much you weren't gonna soft you insisting VOCALLY that you weren't gonna soft and your #455 are just softs in disguise and I refuse to believe you aren't doing this shit on purpose

I am extremely skeptical of this easy ass claim for scum and I am willing to lynch you regardless
if you're Town then we'll all be completely fucked but this is consequence of your own bullshit for tinfoiling my slot like a lunatic

I genuinely don't understand what Zexy is up to nor what Raven is seeing that the rest of us aren't.
He's overthinking what Raven's line of reasoning was
Raven literally only mentioned the 3 most intuitive scenarios and I'm assuming Zexy is taking that as Raven hitting the nail in one of them, but raven was literally scumreading Zexy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom