• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gold and Silver DS: Discussion, Debate, Wishlists

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IbX-vPifHg

This > Every other music piece in HGSS and the original G/S/C

That made me a bit teary. ;.; Not the best, but still pretty good.

And my reaction towards every other game's ending is just "Ooh shiny, NOW I WANT TO GO TO THE POST-E4 PLOT ALREADY!", but there's credits when you beat Red as well which means it's really the end.

Has anyone even mentioned that you can change the Pokégear's theme to one of 6? Now it's not a certain color for a certain gender. Don't know if the 6 themes are different between genders (I doubt it).

Has anyone even mentioned that you can change the Pokégear's theme to one of 6? Now it's not a certain color for a certain gender. Don't know if the 6 themes are different between genders (I doubt it).

it was mentioned on Pokebeach I think but I didn't consider it gamebreaking news.

@Ryuu: I remembered people being disappointed when we thought it was a blue theme for boys and pink for girls again. So, just thought I'd mention it.

@Ryuu: I remembered people being disappointed when we thought it was a blue theme for boys and pink for girls again. So, just thought I'd mention it.

I know, but we had other things to focus on. Really, I don't think people would have complained to much anyways.

I'm sure they wouldn't, after we've been getting gender specific colors for a couple generations. But, just thought I'd add something to the discussion, lol.

yeah, I'm trying to get a hold of the game now jsut to test it, but I doubt I'll get that deal to work out.

This is just me, but from what I've seen, they could have done a WAY better job on the sprites. Totodile, for one, looks buck-teethed. Houndoom is way too skinny. Pichu isn't shaded well either. Jolteon's nose sticks out and points up.

This is just me, but from what I've seen, they could have done a WAY better job on the sprites. Totodile, for one, looks buck-teethed. Houndoom is way too skinny. Pichu isn't shaded well either. Jolteon's nose sticks out and points up.

Yes, let's go bash the sprites now. Johto pokemon look ugly. Boo!

"This is the Stage of Three, a sacred stage made to worship Arceus. It is said that songs and dances that praise the mighty power of Arceus, and there are people in the Johto region who have inherited that tradition.

HAH. People in the Pokemon world DID used to worship Arceus. The Kimono girls apparently used to be priestesses of Arceus in ancient times.

And the Dragon you pick is actually a newborn second Legendary Dragon that Arceus creates for you.

I suspect the Shintou ruins are probably in the region between Kanto and Sinnoh.

HAH. People in the Pokemon world DID used to worship Arceus. The Kimono girls apparently used to be priestesses of Arceus in ancient times.

And the Dragon you pick is actually a newborn second Legendary Dragon that Arceus creates for you.

I suspect the Shintou ruins are probably in the region between Kanto and Sinnoh.

I love this!

Some notes:
* Shintou ruins are south of Sinnoh and north of Johto in an unidentified region in a snowy area.
* It was built by people who migrated north from Johto and south from Sinnoh and is based on the combined design of the Spear Pillar and Ruins of Alph.
* The hiker meets you there with Cynthia, they really should give that guy a name.
* Arceus is further confirmed as the creator of the world, and as a god.

This seems to hint heavily at Japan's Tōhoku region being the main area for Generation V.

Has anyone figured out how to initiate rematches with the Gym Leaders?

It's kinda lame the Sevii Islands weren't included, but meh. I just got the feeling GameFreak wanted to expand Kanto into the Sevii Islands for all games.

Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom