• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN105: Eievui and Nymphia! Encounters and Reunions!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

- Does it look like Ash is going to kick every champion's ass? So I ask, what will there be for him to do in the next generation, defeat tobias?

Not sure where this image came from, or if it’s real, but it’s interesting. Putting it into a spoiler in case, it could be a major leak.

- I hope it's not real, Serena's outfit doesn't have the slightest bit of style there: a simple monochromatic gray. Honestly, even I could do better.

Apart from the fact that these leaks are not confirmed, I think that the creators would not let them meet anyway. It would be a very risky move.

- Personally, I would like that, initially, they don't meet, as I would like to see Serena interact with other characters whitout the presence of the protagonist. But eventually..... The producers owe us this reunion.

Last edited:
You’d think with them never putting out full VA lists anymore they’d be able to give us more returning characters without spoiling in advance.. :confused:

Apparently the magazine this is from confirms Serena will appear in more than one episode eventually, so we should see her again in the future. Which is obvious since every major character is getting af least 2 episodes but this is only 1 part so far

Would be cool if Dawn and Serena appear together next time to train Koharu? The magazine also says Serena acts as Koharu's mentor

Not sure where this image came from, or if it’s real, but it’s interesting. Putting it into a spoiler in case, it could be a major leak.

I don't know, he said just as a Flashback or mentions.

That outfit is ugly af

People really don't like that outfit? The black top is what a lot of girls wear in real life.

Animedia's editorial department just tweeted that the image is copyrighted material and that they may take appropriate legal measures against anyone spreading it around.

Dang, that means the image is 100% real. I’m not going to repost it on here, but I’m really excited for this week’s episode now.

Animedia's editorial department just tweeted that the image is copyrighted material and that they may take appropriate legal measures against anyone spreading it around.

Nice job Animedia. You basically just confirmed it was real and killed the fun of people fighting in death battles over whether it was real or fake.

Dang, that means the image is 100% real. I’m not going to repost it on here, but I’m really excited for this week’s episode now.
Nice job Animedia. You basically just confirmed it was real and killed the fun of people fighting in death battles over whether it was real or fake.

- Now that the image was taken down by copyright, we can conspire on whether Serena gave up on being a performer or not. Because honestly, with the notion of style and visual presentation represented by her new outfit, the girl should certainly give up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom