• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk about anyone else, but that trailer was dope.
Hype!

That was an awesome trailer, the music was incredible - I assume that is the Gym Battle music with the cheering someone mentioned a few pages back (sorry but I forget who).

Also,aside from Mr. Rime and Runrigus, it showcased some of the other Gym Leaders too.

Even having seen all the new Pokemon and Gym Leaders, this trailer still got me super excited and even more hyped!

Tbh, most of those moves were either redundant or outclassed by better moves. Like, do people use stuff like Egg Bomb, Clamp, Constrict, Barrage, Dizzy Punch, Smelling Salts and the likes?
I’m not sure about those moves but I’m pretty sad about the loss of Double Slap, Twineedle (poor Beedrill), Sonic Boom, Dragon Rage, Bubble, Flame Burst (one of my favorite moves in the games :cry:), Mud Bomb, Heart Stamp, Psywave, Silver Wind, and Signal Beam. Meanwhile Acid Spray’s still here even though it’s just Acid?

I’m not sure about those moves but I’m pretty sad about the loss of Double Slap, Twineedle (poor Beedrill), Sonic Boom, Dragon Rage, Bubble, Flame Burst (one of my favorite moves in the games :cry:), Mud Bomb, Heart Stamp, Psywave, Silver Wind, and Signal Beam. Meanwhile Acid Spray’s still here even though it’s just Acid?
This marketing campaign has worked like this for 8 months: "We are here today to commemorate the loss of..." XD

So from now on we just pretend Ultra Necrozma doesn't exist, I guess?

It does raise an odd question. Since Ultra Burst is tied to an entire mechanic (Z-Moves), will we, uh, ever see it again until Gen 7 remakes? I mean, if you can still import your beloved Necrozma into a game, it's not like you can say you aren't getting to bring it along with you. It just can't do everything that it used to be able to, just like Groudon/Kyogre or any Pokémon with a Mega.

Ah well, welcome to Kyurem's level.

It does raise an odd question. Since Ultra Burst is tied to an entire mechanic (Z-Moves), will we, uh, ever see it again until Gen 7 remakes? I mean, if you can still import your beloved Necrozma into a game, it's not like you can say you aren't getting to bring it along with you. It just can't do everything that it used to be able to, just like Groudon/Kyogre or any Pokémon with a Mega.

Ah well, welcome to Kyurem's level.
The problem is not the lack of Z-moves. They could have found another way to reach its original form (an item maybe). It's the model that it's absent in the games. Ultra necrozma doesn't have a model in sw/sh.

Starter hidden abilities:
Grass - Grassy Surge
Water - Sniper
Fire - Libero (same effect as Protean)

Cinderace! Best! Starter!

But Grassy Surge Rillaboom sounds pretty cool, though. Shame for Intelleon, however -- it may fit flavorwise, but it pales in comparison to the other abilities. Unless Sniper got buffed, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom