• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Legendaries, DW Females, Egg Moves, and other cool stuff!!

Re: Tons of Legendaries for trade! ~ Other stuff too!!!

@Ennife; Thanks a lot. I'll get Sableye off the list. It's great to trade with you again.
@OceanicWildfire; Event Mew for My Vulpix sounds good to me. Are you sure?
@linny_456; You can get one Regi of choice for the Shiny Ekans, someone else already offered Ho-Oh.
@~*Lennongrad*~; I'm interested in your Raikou, Shiny Dialga, Shiny Elekid, Shiny Zapdos, and Shiny Camerupt. And if you'll do 6 for 5 I'll take the Metang too. At least 3 of those have to be legit because 3 of mine are 100%, the others are just cheat-trained.
@Macernox; Ho-Oh for Thundurus sounds great to me! I'm available all day today if you are.
@mwto; They're (usually) relatively bad Pokemon someone only wants to complete their Pokedex.

Thanks everyone!

I can get almost any pokemon from HG and BW if you're willing to trade any of these:

Lv. 100 Latios, Lv. 31 Event Shiny Suicune, Lv. 50 Moltres, Lv. 73 Articuno, Lv. 50 Regice, Lv. 70 Regigigas, Lv. 51 Zapdos, Lv. 40 Thundurus, Lv. 70 Timid Landorus

@mwto; If you want those you're going to have to give me a Shiny or a Legendary. I could trade you some of the other Pokemon for some Johto stuff, since I have all Unova Pokemon.

@Ennife Thanks a lot. I'll get Sableye off the list. It's great to trade with you again.
Aww <3 You too! Your Brave Aron is ready, if you're on again later today, I'll be around until 7 tonight (my time). If not, I can trade tomorrow or this weekend.

I'm interested in a shiny Axew, what would you want for one of those?

Ok I am available to trade for the rest of the day as well

@Ennife; Thanks a lot. I'll get Sableye off the list. It's great to trade with you again.
@OceanicWildfire; Event Mew for My Vulpix sounds good to me. Are you sure?
@linny_456; You can get one Regi of choice for the Shiny Ekans, someone else already offered Ho-Oh.
@~*Lennongrad*~; I'm interested in your Raikou, Shiny Dialga, Shiny Elekid, Shiny Zapdos, and Shiny Camerupt. And if you'll do 6 for 5 I'll take the Metang too. At least 3 of those have to be legit because 3 of mine are 100%, the others are just cheat-trained.
@Macernox; Ho-Oh for Thundurus sounds great to me! I'm available all day today if you are.
@mwto; They're (usually) relatively bad Pokemon someone only wants to complete their Pokedex.

Thanks everyone!
Yep! I'm sure! I don't use it anyway. Plus, I have two...

They're legit. :) when would you like to trade?

Well I will be up till about 12 my time if you're still available to trade tonight. If not perhaps tomorrow.

yep im good to go right now

Ok. I'll head to the Wi-Fi Club.

Since you're on right now, would you like to trade now?

@~*Lennongrad*~; I'm on the Wi-Fi Club, and it says it's awaiting your response.

I'm on now.

@ZACH ATTACK; It keeps saying that you've "failed to respond". :\

Last edited by a moderator:

They're not shiny? must of mist read that then. I still kinda want one, would a dex filler be a good trade off?

@~*Lennongrad*~; It said the same thing about you. Let me know when you want to try again.
@Ennife; I'll try to get the timing right when we're both on here. I'll check a few more times today to see if you're on.
@Joltik; Sure. PM me and I'll send you a list of some stuff back. I've been looking for a Diglett, Seel, and Paras for a while. Have any of those?
@OceanicWildfire; Can you trade now? I'll need your Friend Code though.

Last edited:

I was about to log off so not at the moment but I can as soon as I log back on (5-10 minutes). It's posted on my about me page.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom