• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Legendaries, DW Females, Egg Moves, and other cool stuff!!

Re: Tons of Legendaries for trade! ~ Other stuff too!!!

@OceanicWildfire; You're online now. Can you trade?
@~*Lennongrad*~; I'll try erasing your FC then re-entering it because for some reason you're in the Wi-Fi club everytime I've gone in there and it's still doing the same stuff. You should try the same I guess.
@Ennife; Is tonight at 8PM Central good for you? If not, maybe like noon Central tomorrow.

@ZACH ATTACK
This might sound lazy but my ds is in my room and i'm in the basement so could I have a little while to get it? Sorry.

@OceanicWildfire; Can you give me a time? Just mention the time zone and I'll be there waiting unless something unforseeable happens. This is mainly because I don't want to stay on here for hours.

@OceanicWildfire; Ugh. It's giving me "Failed to respond". Yes, it's Mew. I don't know why I'm getting so many errors. It happened yesterday with someone else.
@Ennife; Hopefully a trade will finally work with you.

No, Mine won't connect either. I'm trying to connect right now.

Haha, hopefully. Is there another shiny you really want? I'm going to be breeding a few things for myself until then, and I'd be happy to work on another one for you while I wait until we meet up. Maybe for one of your Ice Beam Piplups (if any are male).

Haha, hopefully. Is there another shiny you really want? I'm going to be breeding a few things for myself until then, and I'd be happy to work on another one for you while I wait until we meet up. Maybe for one of your Ice Beam Piplups (if any are male).

Hmm... Ferrothorn also looks amazing and I like it too. I'll take one of those for an Ice Beam Piplup if you don't mind. Braviary is cool too, if there's anything else you're interested in. Of course, they can be Ferroseed/Rufflet respectively.

Thanks a bunch!

Same to you! I'm glad it finally worked!

Thank you for the Sableye, Piplup and Spoink. :)

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom