• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Looking for a few Dream World females, plus others

Hound00med

Reaction score
Hey guys :).. Me again, haha.. The lack of a second DS bites atm

I'm looking for these Dream World females:

Cubchoo w/ Rattled
Heracross w/ Moxie
Anorith w/ Swift Swim

Also looking for just regular versions of these Pokés :) :

Seedot/Nuzleaf/Shiftry
Togepi/Togetic/Togekiss
Teddiursa/Ursaring
Houndour/Houndoom
Tepig/Pignite/Emboar
Buneary/Lopunny

Not too many, haha, I have these Dream World Pokés to offer :):

Rotom
Porygon w/ Analytic
Riolu w/ Prankster (female)
Igglybuff w/ Friend Guard(female)
Meowth w/ Unnerve(female)
Drifloon w/ Flare Boost(female)
Foongus/Amoonguss w/ Regenerator(female
Ralts w/ Telepathy(female)
Sigilyph w/ Tinted Lens(female)
Bronzor w/ Heavy Metal
Munna w/ Telepathy(female)
Swablu w/ Cloud Nine(female)
Corsola w/ Regenerator(female)
Nidoran w/ Hustle(female)
Staryu w/ Analytic
Remoraid w/ Moody(female)
Absol w/ Justified(female)
Chatot w/ Big Pecks(female)
Spiritomb w/ Infiltrator(female)
Poliwag w/ Swift Swim(female)
Vulpix w/ Drought(female)
Rhyhorn w/ Reckless(female)
Watchog w/ Analytic(female)
Mawile w/ Sheer Force(female)
Spinda w/ Contrary (female)

I also, finally, have these Legendary Pokés who have their Hidden Ability:

Tornadus w/ Defiant
Thundurus w/ Defiant
Landorus w/ Sheer Force
Dialga w/ Telepathy
Palkia w/ Telepathy
Giratina w/ Telepathy

Sorry for such the mahussive thread, but thanks for reading, hope we can do some trading :D

Last edited:
Hello, I can help you with the Piplup and Scyther (w/Metal Coat) and Eggecute issue if you like.

Unless your Scyther has a Jolly nature, and has not been touched EXP and EV wise.. Don't worry about the metal coat :) .. But sure.. What d'you want for those three? :eek:

Unless your Scyther has a Jolly nature, and has not been touched EXP and EV wise.. Don't worry about the metal coat :) .. But sure.. What d'you want for those three? :eek:

Yeah I'm working eggs so a Jolly fresh hatched Scyther, coming up!

And from you offer list: I'll take the Ralts, Meowth and Vulpix.

EDIT: My Black FC is: 2837 9558 6665. If you wish to get the trades done today then please give me 20 minutes to get everything ready.

That'd be amazing, so yeah, the Metal Coat would be fantastic :D .. And of course, I'll breed you a Ralts and Meowth now, so I can have more, hehe.. Have like 3 Vulpix atm :D

Yeah I'm working eggs so a Jolly fresh hatched Scyther, coming up!

And from you offer list: I'll take the Ralts, Meowth and Vulpix.

EDIT: My Black FC is: 2837 9558 6665. If you wish to get the trades done today then please give me 20 minutes to get everything ready.

That's fine :D .. I'm breeding a few Poliwags atm anyway, so gimme a pm or something when you're ready :)

That dream world Vulpix of yours is calling to me~!

I can give you any of the regular Pokemon you're looking for. Is there any you'd want in particular? Or, could I interest you in two or even three for that vulpix?

@Hound00med I can breed you a Seedot, Togepi, Teddiursa, Houndour, and Tepig. The Houndour will have egg moves (I've been breeding them) and a nice nature like timid/hasty :D
In return I would love to get a DWF Vulpix, Poliwag, Nidoran, and Corsola ^^
Let me know what you think :) Thanks!

EDIT: I literally just posted this and refreshed the page and kinda got ninja'd by the person who posted above me. :p Oh well, no worries, you can accept her offer rather than mines, I don't mind :)

Last edited:
Do you have any of the DW Pokés? :eek:

I can happily breed you a Nidoran and Corsola, got the other two.. I'd love those Pokés in return, and the Houndour with Timid would be perfect :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I can happily breed you a Nidoran and Corsola, got the other two.. I'd love those Pokés in return, and the Houndour with Timid would be perfect :D

Okey dokey, thanks! I'll breed them now :) I have to go eat lunch soon, but I'll let you know when I can trade. Probably sometime later today :)

EDIT: I literally just posted this and refreshed the page and kinda got ninja'd by the person who posted above me. :p Oh well, no worries, you can accept her offer rather than mines, I don't mind :)

Great minds think alike? :D;;

@Hound00med I sadly, do not have any of the DW Pokemon you asked for. The Tepig I have to offer has an Adamant nature, though! Would you take that for a DW Vulpix? I can throw in another of the regular Pokemon your requested to sweeten the deal. But I certainly can't offer so awesome a Houndour as =ミズゴロウ. (Without doing a bit of breeding, that is) And I wouldn't want to cheat him out of a chance to trade with you ^ ^;

@Hound00med I sadly, do not have any of the DW Pokemon you asked for. The Tepig I have to offer has an Adamant nature, though! Would you take that for a DW Vulpix? I can throw in another of the regular Pokemon your requested to sweeten the deal. But I certainly can't offer so awesome a Houndour as =ミズゴロウ. (Without doing a bit of breeding, that is) And I wouldn't want to cheat him out of a chance to trade with you ^ ^;

Haha, I suppose! xD How about this: You can trade him the Tepig (awesome nature!) and whatever else he wants from that list, and I'll just breed the others (if he agrees). That way it's win-win and we can all get the Pokemon we want :D

@Niethel , the Tepig alone's good for a Vulpix, I have plenty :D ..

The other guy, I dunno your name, hehe.. I'd love a Timid Exeggcute, Timid Houndour and Rash Seedot if you didn't mind :D .. The Teddiursa doesn't matter :eek: .. It doesn't matter if you can't do those, but yeah :D .. I'd need the Exeggcute and Seedot to have Chlorophyll, and the Houndour to have Flash Fire ^^ .. If you don't mind, haha

Yay~ I'm glad to hear that Hound00med! :D Is there any specific time you'll be available to trade?

@Niethel , the Tepig alone's good for a Vulpix, I have plenty :D ..

The other guy, I dunno your name, hehe.. I'd love a Timid Exeggcute, Timid Houndour and Rash Seedot if you didn't mind :D .. The Teddiursa doesn't matter :eek: .. It doesn't matter if you can't do those, but yeah :D .. I'd need the Exeggcute and Seedot to have Chlorophyll, and the Houndour to have Flash Fire ^^ .. If you don't mind, haha

My name means Mudkip in Japanese lol xD Okay, I'm breeding the Timid Houndour right now, Flash Fire is not a problem. Rash Seedot with Chlorophyll, and.. what Exeggcute xD? Did you mean Togepi or something? xD

I did mean Togepi, haha.. Was misreading a previous message.. Yeah, Timid Togepi with Serene Grace please :D .. If you're able to get Nasty Plot onto it, that'd be even more amazing :)

I did mean Togepi, haha.. Was misreading a previous message.. Yeah, Timid Togepi with Serene Grace please :D .. If you're able to get Nasty Plot onto it, that'd be even more amazing :)

Okay, timid Togepi :D I don't think I can get Nasty Plot on it though, sorry :/
I'll let you know when I'm ready to trade.

@Hound00med; I have the Gligar w/ Immunity. I would just need to breed her. Im not looking for anything really so you can surprise me if you want. Anything nicknamed would be great. ^^

If you can't get Nasty Plot on it, can you make it a female Timid Togepi w/ Serene Grace then, please? :D

If you can't get Nasty Plot on it, can you make it a female Timid Togepi w/ Serene Grace then, please? :D

Sure. I can try. Could you get the DWF Poliwag to be bold and the DWF Vulpix to be Timid? The other two I don't mind what nature they are ^^ If you could, that would be awesome!! :D

Oh, oh! I just remembered that I have a Togepi with Nasty Plot on gen 4. So I just have to level it up into a Togetic and then breed it. Female one with Serene Grace right? :D This might take a bit longer though.
I was wondering what natures were your hidden ability legendaries? :D

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom