• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Many IV-bred Absol *Updated - 5-IV Play Rough Absol*

I want Adamant Absol:
Male
31/31/x/31/31/31
Ability: Pressure

I have: Pinser Moxie 2 perfect IVs

Hello, if this thread is still open, may I ask if #6 is still available?

I want Adamant Absol:
Male
31/31/x/31/31/31
Ability: Pressure

I have: Pinser Moxie 2 perfect IVs

If your posts continue to show as unmoderated, be sure to contact a respective mod of the section okay? Though I'm sorry I didn't notice sooner. ^^;

Anyways @Swiftlet;

I'm usually on in the morning, Is there anything specific you are looking for that you want for the Absol?

Hey there,

I'd like to claim #11, would offer a Shiny Muk with 31/x/x/x/31/x and/or a Honedge 31/31/31/x/31/x. Hope this is okay! FC is 4227-2116-9045, trainer's name is Frederic. I already added you.

Last edited:
Could I have #15. I don't have anything too special to trade right now but when poke bank comes out I can get you a level 100 dragonite with 31 ivs in everything but defense. I am not certain what is in defense.

My friend code is 4597-0297-4479

I'm usually on in the morning, Is there anything specific you are looking for that you want for the Absol?

Well, other IV-bred Pokemon are always nice, but not necessary. I'll pretty much accept anything.

Hey there,

I'd like to claim #11, would offer a Shiny Muk with 31/x/x/x/31/x and/or a Honedge 31/31/31/x/31/x. Hope this is okay! FC is 4227-2116-9045, trainer's name is Frederic. I already added you.

I added you back! I'd like the shiny Muk, please.

Could I have #15. I don't have anything too special to trade right now but when poke bank comes out I can get you a level 100 dragonite with 31 ivs in everything but defense. I am not certain what is in defense.

My friend code is 4597-0297-4479

That's fine, just trade me some random Pokemon you have now. :) I added you.

Well, other IV-bred Pokemon are always nice, but not necessary. I'll pretty much accept anything.

Currently I have several 4 IV Timid Riolu with Vacuum Wave mostly male, a few 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Rattled Magikarp all female, a few x/31/31/x/31/31 Binacle, and a 31/x/31/31/31/31 female Timid Frisk Noibat if youre interested in any of those. I also have access to several HA pokes if you need a specific one.

Currently I have several 4 IV Timid Riolu with Vacuum Wave mostly male, a few 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Rattled Magikarp all female, a few x/31/31/x/31/31 Binacle, and a 31/x/31/31/31/31 female Timid Frisk Noibat if youre interested in any of those. I also have access to several HA pokes if you need a specific one.

I'll take one of the Riolu, then. Are you available to trade at the moment?

Edit: Thank you for the trade!

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom