• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Many IV-bred Absol *Updated - 5-IV Play Rough Absol*

Jajajaja hey!
Can i have a male and a female? I friend wants them male for breeding Zangoose. I want the female to breed down an Absol.

I can offer you a 4 IV Marrill, BellyJet, adamant for mines... :3 Maybe, Male and Female so you can breed something good with them (i don´t remember spreads, but, none has SAtk)
FC: 1848-1849-4734

EDIT: He asked me for a Male that has 31/31/31/x/31/31. Anything closer to that it's perfect for me :3

Jajajaja hey!
Can i have a male and a female? I friend wants them male for breeding Zangoose. I want the female to breed down an Absol.

I can offer you a 4 IV Marrill, BellyJet, adamant for mines... :3 Maybe, Male and Female so you can breed something good with them (i don´t remember spreads, but, none has SAtk)
FC: 1848-1849-4734

EDIT: He asked me for a Male that has 31/31/31/x/31/31. Anything closer to that it's perfect for me :3

Sure thing, you can have the last female. :) And a male and female Marill would be great!

Hmm, it looks as though all the 31/31/31/x/31/31 Absol have been claimed, would #14 (31/31/31/31/x/31) be all right?

Edit: Thank you for the trade!

Last edited:
Jajajajajaa ok, let me look for a good couple. They all HAve Super Power, Belly Drum, Aqua Jet.... I checked, the last male one has only 3 IVs. The Females all have 4, (down HP and SAtk). So, i'll add you. LOL, i forgot, IGN: Allan. The red fedora guy.

Well, thank you so much! Because of you, i got a 5 IVed bold eevee, so, thank you again!

Last edited:
Could I have #15. I don't have anything too special to trade right now but when poke bank comes out I can get you a level 100 dragonite with 31 ivs in everything but defense. I am not certain what is in defense.

My friend code is 4597-0297-4479

That's fine, just trade me some random Pokemon you have now. :) I added you.

OK. I have added you as well. I guess it will recognize it when you are online. Is there any specific time that would be best for you. I'm on basically.all day

OK. I have added you as well. I guess it will recognize it when you are online. Is there any specific time that would be best for you. I'm on basically.all day

Oh, sorry, I had to remove you temporarily because my friends list is full. But I've added you again. :)

Are you available to trade now?

Can I get #9? I can offer IV bred Skarmory with whirlwind, Tentacool with rapid spin, Eevee(Geared towards Jolteon and apparently Espeon), and Scyther.

Also, does #9 have play rough like the rest?

Can I get #9? I can offer IV bred Skarmory with whirlwind, Tentacool with rapid spin, Eevee(Geared towards Jolteon and apparently Espeon), and Scyther.

Also, does #9 have play rough like the rest?

A Skarmory sounds good to me! And yes, #9 has Play Rough. What is your friend code?

Oh, sorry, I had to remove you temporarily because my friends list is full. But I've added you again. :)

Are you available to trade now?

I'm available Mondays, wends days, and Fridays, all day on Mondays and Fridays and only until 7:00 pm California time on wends days.

5026-4464-5733. Ready whenever you are.

It's saying that your friend code is invalid.

Make that 6733.

Sorry, I think I just traded your Absol to someone else because I thought it was you...Hopefully we can get this straightened out.

Ok.

So I have a Skarmory at lv 1 with max IVs in HP, def and sp def. I also have one at lv 15 with max IVs in HP, def, sp def, and spd because of the daycare.

Which would you prefer?

I think I'll take the lv. 15 one.

Edit: Well, I tried to initiate another trade with the guy I traded your Absol to (I think it was absolis), but he logged off. So we can either wait to see if I can get your Absol back, or I can give you an identical Absol from my secret stash, only its ability is Justified. Which would you rather do?

Last edited:

Edit: Well, I tried to initiate another trade with the guy I traded your Absol to (I think it was absolis), but he logged off. So we can either wait to see if I can get your Absol back, or I can give you an identical Absol from my secret stash, only its ability is Justified. Which would you rather do?

I've got all day to wait.

If you need the absol back I'll be happy to oblige. Ill be on tomorrow so I'll trade it back. Well actually not so happy but I'll still do it.

If you need the absol back I'll be happy to oblige. Ill be on tomorrow so I'll trade it back. Well actually not so happy but I'll still do it.

I still have the Absol you wanted, so I'll trade that for the other Absol. Would that work?

I still have the Absol you wanted, so I'll trade that for the other Absol. Would that work?

It shall. When do you want to trade. I can do it now if you want. Or I can wait till tomorrow before four California time and all day Friday. But not Saturday. There is a planned power outage then.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom