• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon dreams

Re: Pokemon dreams

Dream about Pokemon? I'm sorry, but some of you really need to get out more.

I dreamt of pokemon character mass killing...

Misty died

Dawn died

...Brock and Tracy died...

Delia got into a coma...

And before you knew it, Ash and May were the only humans left on Earth...

And then the dream skipped to them restoring the human race o.o"

My dream: While I was playing through Platinum, I was breeding a Hitmon with Ditto, and one of the eggs that hatched was a shiny Tyrogue. And it was female, even though Tyrogue are normally male. I was so freaked out.

I had another dream related to pokemon. Last night I drempt that I was reading something and came across the words Then came Diamond and Pearl. I kept looking back at it and wondering if it related to the games. The dream must have ended there because I don't remember anything else.

Last edited:

I dreamt that I was in Jubilife TV. Felicity was gone and a gangsta with a camera was in her plce. I checked the lottery and won 2nd prize (never won it before, only 1st, 3rd, 4th and 5th) and they gave me the prize. Then the guy said "Yo, you've gotten all prizes! Bro, you deserve a bigger prize!" Then it said Player obtained the Net! (in that exact color) It was in a separate pocket (a plastic bag hanging from the backpack) named "Useful Items". I used it and a huge net covered the screen, with aqua buoys. The dude who you could hardly see screamed "WTF?! DON'T USE IT NOW!!!! The dream ended there. Weird...

Before you read this, you may want to know that it sounds absolutely INSANE.

I was dreaming that I was riding on my Lapras in the ocean. Then out of nowhere a Gyarados jumps out of the water and eats my Lapras. So I swam away as fast as I could, and wouldn't you know it, I found a scuba diving suit floating right in front of me (I guess anything can happen in a dream!). So I put it on and dove under water. THIS is the really weird part: a Magikarp killed me.

A couple summers ago, when I was trying to beat the E4 in Ruby, I had a ton of Pokemon dreams. Most of them were related to the Pokemon league in some way or another. The only one that wasn't that I remember was about Rayquaza and some weird thing that looked like a Moogle crossed with a teddy bear. The Moogle-thing was telling Rayquaza to man up because he was afraid of going to some town/city/random place where there were Mightyena that ate wallets.

I'm glad I don't remember my dreams much anymore because they make absolutely no sense.

LOL! One time I dreamt that I was battling a Feraligatr with my Meganium, and then out of nowhere a Sandslash ninja jumps and slashes Meganium. He lost the battle! :mad:

I had another weird dream. Last night I dreamt that Ash and I were somewhere in a forest-like setting. Then out of nowhere Misty comes running towards us. This is the really weird part. She was dressed all in yellow, like usual, but she was wearing a skirt. The whole outfit was girly, like Dawn's, but she still had her ponytail. Ash, and especially I, were shocked that she was dressed so girly. I even recall saying something like "Is that Misty, in a skirt." to Ash who was also surprised by her change in fashion sense. After asking her why she was wearing a skirt, because she was so tomboyish, a brown Pokémon no one had seen before appeared. We were all excited and wanted to battle it, but it turned and began to attack us. I can't remember what the Pokémon looked like, but it was not really big. So we all sent out Pokémon and began battling it. Horrifyingly, it knocked out all of our Pokémon in just one attack. Just before the dream broke, Ash cried out "It's too strong. It can't be beaten," as we started to run. This had to be my weirdest yet.

Latest one was trying to steal team rocket's battling pokemon...and I was successful lol

Occasionally, when I'm stuck on something in a videogame I dream that I managed to get past it.

I had a dream that i was in proffeser oaks ass and i had to get out of there in 12 hours or i die.

Wtf...^ lol.

I dreamnt about kicking Dawn's as* in a contest.
Winner got the loser's fav pokemon.
Needless to say, I took Piplup and forced it to evolve, and gave it back to her.
She started to cry...
Hehe..

Thanks.

Um um um, I had a dream where Dialga and Palkia were destroying the Earth for no apparent reason... And they weren't even fighting. And then they ripped a hole in the Earth's atmosphere... I tell ya, it was more like a nightmare than anything. ;x

Okay this one's funny I guess I had it after watching a SS game walkthrough sorta when I was getting the starter in the professor's labortory I saw Silver staring in the window but didn't tell the professor anything and then after that and walking around the hometown I ask him if he needed some help and he says "no now just go away you weirdo!" and then I shrug and walk away to go talk to Oak in that house and when I walk back and Silver runsaway from the hometown our lips touch as he bumps into me and he's like "Of all the people I have ran into I had to run into you and...wait a minutewhy do I taste cherries?" and then he looks at me "Did you have any cherries or something?" and I just say "No I didn't have any cherries today I just have my cherry flavored lip balm on today so I don't get chapped lips and now you're angry because we kissed" and he just says "Oh well I just seem to like cherries and...*cocks a grin*...your lips taste like cherries" before trying to grab me and Totodile is like "Gah! What's going on here!" and his Chikorite says "Maybe we should call for help"

I remembered clearly about dreaming about the special mission in Pokémon Ranger "liberate the tower", before the mission was actually revealed, and after I actually downloaded the mission (out of the dream), I can predict everything!

I don't know how it happened or if you'd believe me. But that's just what it seemed to me...

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom