• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon that deserves a mega-evolution

I'm sure it's been mentioned in other pages (as well with @Rentorar ), I mentioned it on other topics as well.

Ninetales! been wanting a mega fox for so long! it would look so awesome, the other for me would go to Delphox and Zoroark, very little to no chance but Flareon (why not, the rest of the Eeveelutions) too.

For other Pokemon that I really hope get one would be to Persian, Liepard, Luxray, Floatzel, and Mienshao

Ninetales will be my #1 choice!

-Scizor(should be bug/dragon), Slowking.
-Lunastone and Solrock would be interesting.

-Torkoal

Last edited:
I would really like to see Skarmory receive a Mega Evolution. I was actually looking at it the other day because I saw potential in its typing, but those base stats are awful. While it has a nice defence stat, a Mega Evolution that pumped a little more into its attack, special defence and speed would be really appreciated. Maybe it could end up with a BST like 65/100/170/40/100/90? (+20 ATK, +30 DEF, +30 Sp.Def, +20 Speed).

Mega Rampardos with Rock Head and an extra Steel typing. I'm totally gonna use it if it's done.
Mega Raichu for the sake of it.
Mega Luxray as well.
Mega Mismagius, again, for the potential

Give it to Pokemon that actually need a Mega. (ie: weak mons)

Golem
Sandslash
Dugtrio
Jynx
Farfetch'd
Dunsparce
Girafarig
Sunflora
Lanturn
FLYGON
Wailord

Since Gen 6 has lots of Gen 1 fanservice I hope Gen 7 does the same for Gen 2. GIMME MEGA DUNSPARCE!!!

Anyone that is the only one in it's evolution line i.e Lapras or Girafarig etc, I think should get a mega evolution. There's so much potential for them while some have full evolution lines plus multiple forms.. These guys are just shelved as fully developed so I think they deserve some more love.

Mega Rampardos with Rock Head and an extra Steel typing. I'm totally gonna use it if it's done.
Mega Raichu for the sake of it.
Mega Luxray as well.
Mega Mismagius, again, for the potential
why not rock/fighting Rampardos? and a fighting head based move this gen?

Mega Ninetales
Mega Persian
Mega Tauros
Mega Dewgong
Mega Luxray
Mega Slowking
Mega Granbull
Mega Delcatty
Mega Flygon
Mega Mismagius
Mega Purugly
Mega Gastrodon
Mega Liepard

My list does go on, but I think that's way too many mega hopefuls as it is. xD

Ever since Gen 6 began, I've badly wanted Mega Floatzel and Mega Mienshao, and I mean it. Floatzel could improve all it's other stats with a Mega, and I imagine it would be Water/Ice or Water/Steel. A Mega Mienshao would likely be Fighting/Fairy and would be a very interesting combination.

Oh, and Mega Flygon, because why wouldn't anyone want it?

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom