• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Resentful (Sign Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see he was born later in the year to A.D (A.D = 30 - 25 = 5. Silver = 21 - 17 = 4)...I wanna see a Birthday party for him, with Blackjack...and hookers... =D

I see no problem woth it... Jagz might though... So I would wait until he answers

Just checking.

And I asked Jagz something in a PM, but he hasn't responded so I'll ask here;

Would I be allowed to put in another character, and if I did, because of continuity, he'd be 17.

Oh I missed that, I was going to put it in my other post. Of course you can, however, if you are going to have two I must insist on the following. When you are writing an in contet post for your second character it must be in a different colour or font, preferabley the latter.

I'll edit my profile for Katherine into this post and then it'll be time to post the start up. RAVE! :7up:

Mouse, will be in red

General
Name: "Silver", has no last name (real name secret)
Proffesion: He is the adoptive son of Maxie from Hoenn, and doesn't need a job as such

Appearance
Hair colour: Silver (Naturally red)
Eye colour: Mismatched blue and green
Height: 6'
Weight: Doesn't check
Face type: Studious
Clothing: Aviators, but also has an orange and red hoodie and black jeans and a ring.
Irregularities: Eyes and his dyed hair

Personality
General demeanour: Charismatically friendly
How he/she sees himself: A (literal) bastard of two parents he hates with all his being who had a lucky break as a kid
Best qualities: A natural leader and moderately rich
Worst qualities: Can be manipulative

Background
Parents: Real: Unknown, adoptive: Maxie
Siblings: None
Home town: Lavaridge (where he grew up; unknown birthplace)
Childhood history: As a baby barely a week old, he was set adrift with nothing but a scrap of paper with his real first name, clothes, and a ring (not the one he wears).
Recent history: He used to be a part of Team Magma, but left for a while to travel the regions. He recently arrived in Kanto.

Quirks
Favorite food: Anything spicy
Favorite place: Fortree City
Pet peeve(s): Comparing him to Maxie
Most favourite season: Summer
Least favorite season: Winter
Worst memory: Being set adrift

Pokemon
Pokemon 1: Murkrow
Pokemon 2: Charmeleon
Pokemon 3: Gligar
Pokemon 4: Tropius
Pokemon 5: Pidgeott
Pokemon 6: Riolu Egg

I am completely revamping my entire profile!!! With the tiny scrap of inspiration Cynical gave me... I will rewrite my application and post or edit it in here!

I feel like copy/pasting End of days app but he has to make it difficult. This is what I get for telling him I was going to do it...
General
Name: Mikale (Pronounced like Michael, just different spelling) Grouyer (Groy-yer)
Proffesion: Pilot(Rarely now)(/Gym Leader)

Appearance: This guy, but brown hair
Irregularities: Scar on his left eye

Personality
General demeanour: Atheistic, somewhat of a pessimist. Highly intelligent
How he/she sees himself: The average joe with no special talents except for staregy
Best qualities: Will risk life to save a comrade, Intelligent
Worst qualities: Is stuuborn, can make rash disicions in a tense situation

Background
Parents: Hated him, and didn't think he could be anything and he used this as inspiration.
Siblings: Talented, used for show and to make money
Home town: Lavaridge Town
Childhood history: The above sums it up quite well His parents didn't trust him to do anything, and labeled him as a failure
Recent history: After years together, he finally proposed to and married Lavaridge's gym leader Flannery. She is currently pregnant back in Lavaridge.

Quirks
Favorite food: Noodles
Favorite place: In Lavaridge
Pet peeve(s): People to hard on Pokemon
Most favo(u)rite season: Winter
Least favo(u)rite season: Summer
Worst memory: His best friend dying in a boat crash

Pokemon (Don't list movesets or level. They can have nicknames and you can decide on a gender for the pokemon, that's it.)
Pokemon 1: Male Alakazam
Pokemon 2: Male Arcanine
Pokemon 3: Male Toxicroak
Pokemon 4: Male Houndoom
Pokemon 5: Male Scizor
Pokemon 6: Male Staraptor

Mega
Outstanding
Uber
Super
Efectivness
WTF???

Last edited:
So the inspiration was the engagement to Winona?

'Cause my guy is still engaged to her, five years later, in Hoenn Wars (but their marrige might happen soon...), and I got the idea because all the other Magmas were gaga over Flannery.

Yes you were the inspiration...

Well now Flannery is taken.

That single line about engagment to Winona caused my massive overhaul.

Well, in Hoenn Wars, you marrige is void because here she'd be fifteen XP

At most.

But everything that happens to Silver and A.D. is almost definately cannon (thank God they haven't met in Hoenn Wars yet)

We can have two characters? Ah, man...I have a pair I've been neglecting...but, because of my infinite laziness, I shall refrain.

To people's comments on their character's continuity...really, guys, it's great if you all are writing one single story with them, but if you're going to use them in multiple different RPGs, they can't all be shoehorned into one continuity; at least, not without it causing MAJOR issues. Sure, certain details of their pasts remain constant -- that's how they are who they are, after all -- but it's a heck of a lot easier for an RPG character to not have any of the other RPGs they've been in affect the one you're currently writing them in.

I hate to sound nitpicky, and sorry if I stepped on any toes, but I say this as someone who wants to write professionally, and has a lot of experience writing RPGs as well as short stories and novels. But yeah...it just makes things a lot easier on you, as players, to not have to keep track of everything a particular character has been through in other RPGs.

I did say in another RP Sign-up A.D has his own timeline he's running with, so that others aren't forced to use my character as a base for any of their returning characters. I was only joking about the age difference.

General
Name: Katherine Packard
Profession: Waitress
Appearance: http://api.ning.com/files/c0Vqs1xn9...k9leFhe0K9HkwNcRaCuWA/anime_girl_fav42361.jpg

Personality
General demeanour: Generally, calm and polite, a cool chilled out girl.
How he/she sees himself: An average girl that takes no crap.
Best qualities: Standing up for what she believes in.
Worst qualities: Lack of organisation.

Background
Parents: Dave and Judy Packard; they loved Katherine and treated her kindly.
Siblings: Rochelle Packard (Member of Team Vassar).
Home town: Celadon City
Childhood history: Katherine was born and raised in Celadon City. She had a rivalry with her sister and they almost never got on. She grew fond of battling and managed to train a few Pokemon to become her loyal powerful team.
Recent history: Her parents were murdered and there were many suspects yet nothing was proved. Katherine lost touch with her sister and was quite happy about doing so. Now she lives and works as a waitress in Pewter City. She is so sick of Team Vassar and thinks she can take them down.

Quirks
Favorite food:
Favorite place: Celadon City
Pet peeve(s): Mistreatment of pokemon.
Most favourite season: Winter
Least favorite season: Spring
Worst memory: Her parents funeral. Only she turned up.

Pokemon
Pokemon 1: Glaceon (F)
Pokemon 2: Gengar (M)
Pokemon 3: Altaria (F)
Pokemon 4: Persian (F)
Pokemon 5: Beautifly (F)
Pokemon 6: Dewgong (M)

I'll post the start up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom