• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition)

I got Sylveon. He's at level 20 right now. I don't know whether to train it or keep Spritzee, especially since I don't know what item I need to make it evolve.

Does anyone know how to make Honedge evolve?

I got Sylveon. He's at level 20 right now. I don't know whether to train it or keep Spritzee, especially since I don't know what item I need to make it evolve.

Does anyone know how to make Honedge evolve?

Spritzee needs to be traded with an item, which can be found in the lower right building in Cyllage Town. Honedge evolves into Doublade at Lv. 35, then evolves into Aegislash with a Dusk Stone.

Ah, okay. Thanks~ I have the item for Spritzee but for now I'll just stick with Sylveon for my Fairy type.

Before I evolve Doublade are there any moves that it can't learn after it evolves, or should I just evolve it right away? Hopefully I can find a Dusk Stone before Honedge evolves.

Ah, okay. Thanks~
I have a Dusk Stone and I have the item for Spritzee but for now I'll just stick with Sylveon for my Fairy type.

Before I evolve Doublade are there any moves that it can't learn after it evolves, or should I just evolve it right away?

It obtains Sacred Sword at level 51 if you want that. I don't know about any moves beyond level 53 though.

Are there other places to get your hair cut other than Lumiose? I saw a girl on my PSS with twintails! And I really want my character's hair like that. The only place I've found so far is Lumiose, but do you unlock more hair as you get badges or something...?

What would be the best levels to evolve Helioptile and Floette? And what level does Skrelp at?

Could somebody please tell me the location of all the hair salons? I know three's one in Ilumiose city, but anymore? Please answer :)

Things to do after the Elite Four

So I just beat the Elite Four in Pokemon Y, and thats cool and all, but is there really anything more to to here now else than level all my pokemons to lvl 100? You have Battle Maison in Kiloude City, but you dont even get xp for fighting there.

Where did the Flare grunt in Geosenge Town go? I followed him up to the monutment and he mentioned using stones from Route 10. Then Calem showed up and asked where he went before they both ran off. I don't think there's any way for me to get into the door blocked by those stones either :/

1) How do I find my friend code?
2) How can I re-match trainers? Is there a vs seeker or an item like it?

What would the best nature for Xerneas be? I'm thinking Timid but I might be wrong. Suggestions/Ideas?

Where did the Flare grunt in Geosenge Town go? I followed him up to the monutment and he mentioned using stones from Route 10. Then Calem showed up and asked where he went before they both ran off. I don't think there's any way for me to get into the door blocked by those stones either :/

He just disappears; you won't be able to find him. You'll later go back to that spot as a part of the story though.

1) How do I find my friend code?
2) How can I re-match trainers? Is there a vs seeker or an item like it?

1) On the Home screen of your 3DS, click the square emoticon at top, which should open up your friend list. Then just tap your card when you see it load, and you should see your Friend Code.
2) From what I can tell, there isn't an item like that in these games this time around.

What would the best nature for Xerneas be? I'm thinking Timid but I might be wrong. Suggestions/Ideas? (Bumped to new page).

What would be the suggested EVs to put into Chespin/Quilladin/Chesnaught specifically? I'd sit down and figure it out, but I'm getting a bit impatient with myself...

Thinking about maybe breeding a new Chespin while I'm at it too...

I just got into the boutique store - I basically went to all the other shops and bought everything in them. I only actually changed a few bits of clothing, but I think it's basically once you spend an amount of money on clothes you can go in.

The cheapest item is P80,000 - so I'd suggest also having enough on you as well.

I have bought everything in every boutique store, i wore matching outfits, I beat the elite four, and i caught three legendaries, Mewtwo, Xerneas, and Zygarde, but i still cant get in!!!! Im just wondering why???

I know Skiddo evolves at lvl. 32 or 34. Im not sure about Spritzree though.

Last edited by a moderator:

What would be the suggested EVs to put into Chespin/Quilladin/Chesnaught specifically? I'd sit down and figure it out, but I'm getting a bit impatient with myself...

Thinking about maybe breeding a new Chespin while I'm at it too...

It's strengths are Defense and Attack and weaknesses are Speed and Special Defense. Personally I went for Attack/Speed for my Chespin, and basically hope I don't run into anything that can use Air Slash or Hurriacne.

can you find Beldum in game?

(i guess that safari feature could help if you cant)

I'm sorry if this has been asked, but can you still get charizarditey and venasuareite if you choose squirtle?

Also, is it true later on in the game you get to have a second kanto starter?

I'm sorry if this has been asked, but can you still get charizarditey and venasuareite if you choose squirtle?

Also, is it true later on in the game you get to have a second kanto starter?
There's a Stone Emporium in Lumiose where you can buy the other starters' stones, but they're mighty expensive.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom