• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On resetera, this was posted:

There are classes and exams and interviews in the game

To me, it’d make sense that the school system is sort of separate from the gym challenge given that I think the leaker would’ve mentioned it already about the gym leaders if they’re more connected. I’d personally like it because it adds more stuff to do in the game.

Not even remotely the case. We're concerned that Kaka's going to overspoil the game too early, and aren't really enjoying the garbled info... and you guys seem to be picking up some fake info here, so I'm not sure just how off-track you guys are, especially with examples. Like Blaines on twitter is reporting things from both fake Kaka and 4chan, among other places, that people think are coming from the real Kaka and are now passing around as legit, so it's a whole big mess.
Overspoil and mixing real and false info, OK. None of these is related to the original topic being broken translation.
Broken translation is then indeed an excuse to belittle another leaker.

Some people don't want any leaks, some people want some leaks, some people want many leaks.
And the mess is not from the leaker but from other people. The same way anybody could mix Khu's info with 4chan info.

I still don't understand why we are even covering this guy considering He has said/shown nothing to prove he is reliable.

In any case, if true, I still don't understand what's the point of letting the player do the gyms in any order if gyms don't scale. Sometimes I really think people at GF need to play their games more before releasing them.

Overspoil and mixing real and false info, OK. None of these is related to the original topic being broken translation.
Broken translation is then indeed an excuse to belittle another leaker.

Some people don't want any leaks, some people want some leaks, some people want many leaks.
And the mess is not from the leaker but from other people. The same way anybody could mix Khu's info with 4chan info.
I meant that you're convinced that you understand it, but do you really if it's coming from a mixed bag of broken communication and fakes being thrown in? Me, watching the info roll in from the real source for certain, only have a very vague idea of what it might be- apparently adding extra type STAB, sort of.

And the mess is, yes, from other people. But Kaka's choice of using Google translated Japanese and rapidly deactivating several times throughout the day made ample room for it.

I still don't understand why we are even covering this guy considering He has said/shown nothing to prove he is reliable.
Ironically, we know Kaka's legit because Khu has confirmed it.

In any case, if true, I still don't understand what's the point of letting the player do the gyms in any order if gyms don't scale. Sometimes I really think people at GF need to play their games more before releasing them.
As far as I know, it's only confirmed that the gym leaders won't scale to the player's level. It could very well be that they have a set level and different teams based on when they're faced in the badge order.

Are you referring to Kaka? It was "confirmed" by Khu and also on Baidu by the Chinese riddler.

Hey remember when the entire SwSh Pokédex roster and their models were leaked and everyone was shocked by Carkol and Coalossal?

So all we really can gather is that the gimmick involves something similar to adding STAB to a certain type. It feels like everything else about the gimmick being spread the past hour was fake.

That and the Jigglypuff and Amoongus really ARE past/ancient forms. Which leaves me with two questions:

1. Is Hisuian Sneasel this same kind of form?

2. Will any fossil Pokémon have past forms? (Pleeeeeease)

For me this reads: Every move that types makes, is an automatic STAB, regardless of the Pokemons typing.

Yeah I am not even going to try and decipher the last couple of pages given there seems to be a lot of fake or misunderstood info. I have just gathered that the gimmick is apperently incredibly underwhelming of just adding a single stab and something I will probably always forget to use

Edit: or universal protean, will probably forget to use it still

I read they don't scale at all.
People seem to have different interpretations, although no level scaling, in itself, doesn't mean that there's no scaling based on badges, for example.

The leaker also said, though, that you have to beat the gyms twice before the postgame, apparently, so it's not really clear how this system would work. I hope GF would clarify it whenever they'll talk about the gyms.

It'd be pretty dumb if there's no system in place to avoid situations where you'll face pokèmon at level 20 with a level 60 team in a gym battle.

It'd be pretty dumb if there's no system in place to avoid situations where you'll face pokèmon at level 20 with a level 60 team in a gym battle.
Are you talking about the way we have played pokemon for the last 12 years?

1657819599399.png

Apperently at some point they talked about a pokemon with a hammer and Khu is adding onto it.
Is Pokemon finally doing the best jrpg concept? small child with a massive weapon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom