• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

That Idiot Joey

joeys a jerk. he would let me through in the beggining of the game. he's worse than those clobs of people blocking the hallways, forcing me to practicly sprint to not be late to my next class. what a jerk

joeys a jerk. he would let me through in the beggining of the game. he's worse than those clobs of people blocking the hallways, forcing me to practicly sprint to not be late to my next class. what a jerk
What were you going to do? You think you starter had a chance against his Rattata? It's in the top percent!

11rg0g8.jpg

I'd like to mention that Joey is going to take a supporting character role in my fic, Son of Earth.

The stuff you can find on the Internet.

tumblr_l0fev92NtG1qbx1a9o1_500.jpg
OMG!!!If that really happended i will start screaming and brake my DS.God hell no way hes gonna be a prof.

I'm going to make a motivational poster... I can see it now...

JOEY'S RATTATA
It's in the top percentage.

But yeah. I thought this was some glitch or something in my game when he calls me like five times in one day about his goddamn Rattata. Apparently not.

Found this... vv

joeysrattata.png

I LOL'd.
LMFAO i did also.Poor ratatta has to sufficate through a retarted trainer like no other :(!

Here ya go! :D
I actually didn't accept Joey's number at the beginning of the game, yet I hadn't played G/S/C before so I didn't know about his Ratatta at the top percentage.
sratatta.jpg
Good for that smartass.Top percentage for stupidest trainer raising a rattata.

Ok if that actually happended in my game i will swear the hell out of Joey and will kill.I dont want some stupid trainer spoiling the game....

Though i loled at these..

I feel sorry for Joey. Poor kid's got nothing better than a Rattata, and he constantly tries to convince himself that if he loves it enough, it'll be worth something, because he really WANTS to be a unique trainer.

It's truly tragic. Someone catch the kid a Nidoking.

Confirmed: calling the Youngster Joey on your phone (when he isn't seeking a rematch) advances the RNG by 2.*taken from Smogon RNG Research*
You mocked the Joey.. You mocked him. But in the end he does have a use.

Confirmed: calling the Youngster Joey on your phone (when he isn't seeking a rematch) advances the RNG by 2.*taken from Smogon RNG Research*
You mocked the Joey.. You mocked him. But in the end he does have a use.

The game programmers are just poking fun at how useless he seems. xDDD His Ratatta IS top percent, and his calls are useful! xDD

I cannot decide whether to love or hate this poor kid. On one hand, he just keeps calling. On the other hand, the countless laughs we have all had at his expense just might be worth it all.

I've always wondered what he does when he isn't calling me. Does he hang up the phone, dial another trainer, and tell them about his Top Percentage Ratatta?

I've always wondered what he does when he isn't calling me. Does he hang up the phone, dial another trainer, and tell them about his Top Percentage Ratatta?

Read Son of Earth and fine out.

Yes, I have come up with the ultimate theory as to Joey's actions and incessant calling.

His full name is Joseph Oliver Archer, son of Rocket Executive James Archer, and he calls the player constantly because the pokegear allows him to pinpoint where the player is in Johto. He then relays this information to Silver.

You have to love joey
Him that crazy ratata of his
and how he won't stop calling, telling me about that ratata of his...
And how he tells me how wonderful this ratata his...
how it's the greatest ratata ever...
even though I didn't even have to try to beat this ratata of his...
But,no, he just has to call me every few seconds to remind me how wonderful it is...
And how it fails all the time to beat a lvl. 3 Hoot-Hoot...
But even though it can't even beat a hoot-hoot, it somehow is still the best ratata ever...
And it's not like he'll give useful info, like jack...
Or even tell you things you want to hear, like Irwin...
No, He just can't help but talk about his crazy ratata...
that friging ratata...

Joey can be annoying, but the most annoying (at least for me) is...

PARRY.

That b***h calls me like so much it's not even funny! Yesterday he literally called me six times for a battle! :sweat:

Amos calls me tons... Joey calls me some, but not as much as Amos :mad:... Asshole.

Read Son of Earth and fine out.

Yes, I have come up with the ultimate theory as to Joey's actions and incessant calling.

His full name is Joseph Oliver Archer, son of Rocket Executive James Archer, and he calls the player constantly because the pokegear allows him to pinpoint where the player is in Johto. He then relays this information to Silver.

Very well thought out. It explains a lot.

Anyway, I think the biggest stalker is Ethan(sp?) He always knows where you are, no matter what! 0_0

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom