• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TOWN WIN </3 True Lust: Intergalactic Battle of the Ships </3 Canon Ground - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home, not much time, but I've managed to reread Koi. I've changed my mind, she does buy her case, and our problems are happening because she thinks she has caught me instead of intentionally misrepresenting me. She is leaning town.

Town
KoiNoYokan - Consistent pressuring and questioning, coming up with new reasons to suspect me, and generally giving the appearance of genuine digging behind her posturing. She's being too aggressive, but this amount of suspicion doesn't make sense to me from a scum perspective. Too risky.
Sunsette - Originally thought they wouldn't touch a stance with a ten foot pole, but that my mistake. Now I think they are reading with a level of healthy skepticism, and have the most objective perspective on things of any other player I've read. Props for staying above the madness.
Occam's Chainsaw - This guy didn't bat an eye when I threw a weak accusation his way and has been one of the only players to do real questioning with follow ups and, most importantly, come to compromise their views and understand another after asking. This shows that he is not posturing, but takes his questions seriously, which is not something a mafia will do. He is making a real effort to gauge not just how scummy a person is but how they interact with other players. If he is scum I will eat my hat after tipping it to him. This is top notch play.
Elieson - At first I thought he was defending me to pocket me, but his other posts show that he cares about integrity and good reasoning, and his intentions appear to be based in actual thinking instead of just stance-taking.
Hellcrow - Weakest town read, little reasoning besides that his posts seem town to me.

Mafia
leetic - If he is mafia, then he is intentionally throwing himself under the bus and allowing his teammates to run him over. I believe this is the case.
Ace of Spaids - Ace's defense of me has been bizarre in how riddled it is with claims that I have been solving the game and engaging with town. I do not believe that any interpretation of the way I've handled myself has even attempted to solve the game, and I would let this go if he retracted it, but he dug in deeper and insisted that I was doing great things and finding mafia when both of the people I gave reads on are now town reads and I made him no closer to finding scum. I believe that Ace and leetic are probably buddies, and that he is taking this stance and saying "Makaze is town, but look at leetic by contrast" because Ace and I are lovers. If I am right, then either lynch will have a scum flip, and he wants to have a leetic lynch because leetic is worthless to him, so he has multiple ulterior motives for supporting this lynch.

I would need a serious upset to change this opinion.

Other reads don't have time, so assume you weren't important enough to warrant attention if I haven't gotten to you yet.

Wish we had a vote count right now.
I may consider Ace of Spaids if the leetic votes are +2 +3. Because close wagons are easier to examine later.

So you left him a way out, but he didn't grasp at it, so he's relieved scum?

Not exactly. My logic is convoluted over analysis just like I always do. There's no way a guy who gives a town read based on 'solving' which isn't actually solving at all has this thought process. I gave 3 opportunities for him to say something and the first time he ignored, the second time he just copied and pasted an iso and the third time he just left it at my 'hmm, I'm suspicious'.

Look, we don't have to wagon him. I don't think the other one is particularly good though.

Makaze forgot I exist :( :)

But OK, seriously; if Makaze/Ace are lovers, that's even more reason for me to definitely not want to lynch Ace. I can start getting paranoid on Ace but not on Makaze.

Not exactly. My logic is convoluted over analysis just like I always do. There's no way a guy who gives a town read based on 'solving' which isn't actually solving at all has this thought process. I gave 3 opportunities for him to say something and the first time he ignored, the second time he just copied and pasted an iso and the third time he just left it at my 'hmm, I'm suspicious'.

Look, we don't have to wagon him. I don't think the other one is particularly good though.
There are minutes left, it's leetic or Ace. I choose leetic, what about you?

Because he already have his reads. He should not have to reformat them. It would be time spent away from further analyzing more information, only to please yr dictatorship. Not particularly helpful. His time can be out to better employment, such as finding scum.

Or rather

I'm incapable of understanding the logic I'm presented, and would like things dumbed down so I can comprehend what's being said by somebody I'm unfamiliar with.

----

Phase End just in time my god.

I don't see a jdlynch happening right now, but I could hop on to leetic or occams...much more comfortable on leetic. Koi is running town around in circles and I really wish she would just flat out say who is scum and why.

##Unvote
##Vote leetic

There are minutes left, it's leetic or Ace. I choose leetic, what about you?

I'm going Ace. Either is *okay* (Read: not a serious town-read breach) but I don't partially like the leetic lynch. To me, it looked like he was just keen to prove he was right about 'analysis' which I don't think is scummy. Ace feels Scummy to me.

No more voting or posting.

Final vote count and flip incoming.

DO NOT POST AGAIN UNTIL I SAY SO.

Day 1 Final Vote Count
FINAL
</3 Day 1 </3 Vote Count </3

jdthebud (1) - Elieson (#117)
leetic (4) - Sunsette (#189), Ace of Spaids (#216), Hellcrow (#220), Makaze (#234), Displayz (#237), Zexy (#246)
Ace of Spaids (3) - KoiNoYokan (
#175), Occams Chainsaw (#231), jdthebud (#240)

A lynch was achieved on leetic! Writeup and flip incoming.

Time Until </3 D3 Start

End of Day 1/Start of Day 2
End of Day 1
leetic has died.

He was:

frozen.palisades said:
Town Nymphomaniac
  • Welcome, leetic, you are a Town Nymphomaniac.
Abilities:
  • Looking for Love: At the beginning of the game, during N0, you must choose a Lover (submit two choices) who will remain your Lover until the end of the game, or your Lover will be randed.
  • Lover's Angst: If you or your Lover partner is lynched at any point in the game, the other will automatically suicide.
  • You do not know your partner's alignment.
  • Lover chat: You may talk anytime during the game with your Lover here [Quicktopic link].
  • Lost Love: If game reaches lylo and both you and your lover are still alive, your lovers' wincon and lover chat will be dissolved.
Win condition:
  • You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Hellcrow has died because leetic loved him.

He was:

frozen.palisades said:
Town Nymphomaniac
  • Welcome, Hellcrow, you are a Town Nymphomaniac.
Abilities:
  • Looking for Love: At the beginning of the game, during N0, you must choose a Lover (submit two choices) who will remain your Lover until the end of the game, or your Lover will be randed.
  • Lover's Angst: If you or your Lover partner is lynched at any point in the game, the other will automatically suicide.
  • You do not know your partner's alignment.
  • Lover chat: You may talk anytime during the game with your Lover here [Quicktopic link].
  • Lost Love: If game reaches lylo and both you and your lover are still alive, your lovers' wincon and lover chat will be dissolved.
Win condition:
  • You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

jdthebud has died because he loved leetic.

He was:

frozen.palisades said:
Mafia Nymphomaniac
  • Welcome, jdthebud. You are a Mafia Nymphomaniac. Your mafia partners are [Player Name] and [Player Name].
Abilities:
  • Factional communication: At any time during the game you may talk with your partners here [Quicktopic link].
Win condition:
  • You win when you outnumber or equal town.

flavor for actual deaths incoming

Day 2 Start!

Time Until </3 D3 Start

Last edited:
Congrats on jd, lol :)

Thing is, scum wouldn't like this wagon, which is kinda cool while we'll be doing EOD analysis. In fact, pushes on Ace can look scummy now.

I wonder why jd didn't try to stop it. I imagine he didn't even tell mafia that he was connected to the guy they were lynching, given the noncommittal attitude to the thread and his impending death

Not sure if assuming that mafia had a (or had no) clue leetic was connected to one of them is a good idea.
He was the center of attention for the entire phase, whether mafia did know about it or not would settle several things.

hope they did, things should be easier to resolve that way

why would leetic do that

just why

elie lock clear, nothing else changed since jd wasn't even in my radar

Congrats on jd, lol :)

Thing is, scum wouldn't like this wagon, which is kinda cool while we'll be doing EOD analysis. In fact, pushes on Ace can look scummy now.

I don't like this, it feels opportunistic, but you have a point. Ace would not have a good reason to push for a leetic lynch as scum in this situation, over some third party.

Guys can I push Occam's Chainsaw now, for that clever misdirection of not mentioning him in his reads post? Because it's definitely something worth examining more closely.

Yeah, go ahead. Given he just said 'claimed town in first post- ok', this seems worth doing. Though, it is 3.39am so please don't expect an answer for 4 hours or so, depending on how much I manage to sleep tonight.

Yeah, given the vote counts, I think Occam should be read again. Will explore the possibility more tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom