• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TOWN WIN </3 True Lust: Intergalactic Battle of the Ships </3 Canon Ground - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, catching up now. I will respond to things after I read through the game, though. :)

I have no idea why Manti stopped posting because he is town. I do feel why he's suspicious because it seems he left after his scum buddies died, but that's not the case. So, we have to look at some other people to solve the game.

List town to scummiest:
Demonturtle
Makaze
Zexy
Sunsette
Ace
Elie
Nephilim

Nephilim's #290 looks kind of bad to me. That was her only read list and she thinks Manti is scum, just because he was scum in a turbo with her? Flimsy reasoning. After that, everything is fluff posting and not game solving. Ace looked more town than Elie, don't know why we should really trust her...

I have no idea why Manti stopped posting because he is town. I do feel why he's suspicious because it seems he left after his scum buddies died, but that's not the case. So, we have to look at some other people to solve the game.

List town to scummiest:
Demonturtle
Makaze
Zexy
Sunsette
Ace
Elie
Nephilim

Nephilim's #290 looks kind of bad to me. That was her only read list and she thinks Manti is scum, just because he was scum in a turbo with her? Flimsy reasoning. After that, everything is fluff posting and not game solving. Ace looked more town than Elie, don't know why we should really trust her...

Elieson is a guy, and I know Elie fairly well. It is extremely unlikely that Elie hard bussed both of his scum buddies. He is making strong arguments towards solving the game.

What is your opinion of the strategy we want to employ?

We can lynch me first then demonturtle that's how strongly I feel about that read

I think its good thinking, we will be able to find the last scum if we do it.

(

Ace looked more town than Elie, don't know why we should really trust her...

While I'm not going to argue that i should be viewed as more townie than any other player in a role-less setup, can you at least give me something to work with?

Willing to get themselves lynched to win earn a town win (or end their misery as lost puppyscum):
Occam's / Nephilim (and again)
Zexy (as a side-casualty through Manti/Turtle lynch)
Sunsette (taking out Manti/Turtle and Ace)

I guess it's arguable that Makaze and I aren't gunning for our own lynches, but I think it's in part because we're townreading eachother so hard that we don't trust many others to really stick around in the case that a mistake happens.

Ace of Spaids has been fighting pretty hard to not get lynched. demonturtle is now able to do the same for themselves.

Ill be bummed to see either/or leave, but i think we have the chain figured out entirely now. It looks like we have two rings of 6 connected players rather than one of all twelve, given all the claims publically made now and what we have seen in terms of flips. I only have one discrepensy >_<

...ette - Mantichora - Zexy - Elieson - Makaze - Ace of Spaids - Sunsette - Mant...

...okan - NephOccams - jdthebud/Hellcrow - leetic - Hellcrow/jdthebud - Displayz - KoiNoYokan - Nep...

notice the placement of Ace and Manti on this spectrum. The two players actively advocating the most (well, moreso the most) for a lynch on someone else are Mantichora (now demonturtle) and Ace of Spaids.

##Unvote
##Vote Sunsette

I feel like a vote on Sunsette will take out the most variables at once (while it's save to do so). I'm still under the impression that Mant...demonturtle is scum because of the hard push that KoiNoYokan made against Makaze for the early chunk of the game aka D1 (indicating a thought of scumteam preservation), but it can't be ignored now that three players are literally arguing to lynch themselves.

I'm sorry sunsette... I don't want to lynch you but it hits two people that I'm feeling less confident on now due to townreading Neph enough to let him go until tomorrow and Zexy enough to have already more-or-less resigned to his lynch given the votes made thus far (and Makaze being Makaze through that D1 that I highly doubt was staged).

notice the placement of Ace and Manti on this spectrum. The two players actively advocating the most (well, moreso the most) for a lynch on someone else are Mantichora (now demonturtle) and Ace of Spaids.

I meant to point out that Manti pushing for a lynch on Ace at the time meant that he would make it through arguably to the next phase.

If lynching Sunsette gets both Manti and Ace then I'm all for it. I didn't realize that was the case. Are we sure?

##Vote: Sunsette

FWIW Maka we did talk about it (mostly Zexy), but that was with a mindset of "what do we do if we're still tied together at game end?", and clarity on RolePMs kinda refreshed thoughtprocesses.

If you/me/zexy get stuck at EndGame...i dunno, I'll cross that bridge when we get there. I'm not worried about it right now because there's no sense in stressing about what we all basically view as the least-likely-to-occur problem.

If we get there then we lynch Zexy as the only viable suspect. Not that difficult.

So, I don't want to get lynched, but if it helps the town out, I'm all for it. I still don't think the scum is between us three: Sunsette, Ace, and me but I have been wrong before. After reading through some more: Elieson and Makaze seem like town leaders, sorry for thinking you're scum. I think I'll do an Ace re-read, though. I might've missed something, already told you my thoughts on Nephilim, but post #387 doesn't seem like something scum would say, especially last scum.

UVNOTE: demonturtle
VOTE: Sunsette

Let's go with this, sure.

All fine by me. Like I've said, I'm dead at the end of this phase regardless, given our top lynch candidates.
Unvote: Mantichora
Vote: Sunsette

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom