• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wait! what? Moments

Back in Silver: Brother was breeding Ditto+Eevee. When hatching them, he ended up with four Tentacools and a lv6 Lapras. Oh, how glitchy it was back then. X3

I wanted to name a captured Golbat Dick (the name, not the body part), and it wouldn't let me. So now that Golbat's name is FUCKCensor instead.

Last edited:
When I somehow caught an Onix in the Pokewalker without doing anything. I just checked the Pokewalker after a while and I had an Onix.

When I finally found Concordia and Anthea, and realized that they were in the opening cutscene, but this was their only appearance in the game.

Also, the random dude on Negotiations yesterday night who traded me his Level 93, apparently legal Latios for my Level 1 Charmander. Which I promptly bred a replacement for.

The trainer tower in pokemon leaf green.. the pokemon there are too uber storng and knew moves they probably shouldn't even know (sometimes knew moves that were just way too conveniant for my taste) . Plus the really random annoying comments by the npc trainers before and after battle.

Battling my brother on a long car ride. I had just knocked out his Tyranitar. So he sends out Shedinja. Bad luck for me, considering I had no super-effective moves available. We both looked up at each other, exchanging verbal taunts or something I don't really remember exactly, and then we look back at our DS screens just in time to see his Shedinja faint. "Wait! What?!"

Turns out the sandstorm whipped up by his Tyranitar is capable of taking out Shedinjas. It was a wonderful moment for me.

When I somehow caught an Onix in the Pokewalker without doing anything. I just checked the Pokewalker after a while and I had an Onix.

That will happen after a while; if there's no pokemon walking with you one will randomly join.

Maybe you caught it whilst moving around? Sometimes when I check mine I find out I have been in a battle, maybe you lucked out and caught it?

Wait, Metapod can use tackle if it's been evolved? Then what's up with these wild Metapod?

Catching some Pokemon around 3 AM while half sleeping. woke up in the morning only to find a bunch of Pokemon which I've never seen, but obviously caught that night. They also had some very, very weird nicknames.

I guess that's my way of sleep talking ;)

When Bruno's Machamp hit my Pidgeot (who had used fly a turn before) with dynamic punch. I thought it was a glitch until I looked it up and found out about the No Guard ability.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom