• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wait! what? Moments

- Meeting fishermen who complain that all they catch is Magikarp, and they send out out Magikarps that are over level 20.
- Realizing that Everstones have absolutely no effect on stone-evolving Pokèmon (I used a Moon stone on a Clefairy holding Everstone just for kicks, and sure enough it evolved).
- Getting a Phone call from Ethan telling me to take Cyndaquil to a random route. I did just that, nothing interesting happened. (I would also like to mention that Cyndaquil was NOT my starter, it was traded in and I had never used it.)
- Seeing Arceus create an egg.. If that's how it happens I can understand why the Daycare people never told me...
- Cubone's Pokedex-entry. I've played the game since Generation I and I STILL don't get how it works.
- Kangaskhans hatch with a baby. (They need to make the little one a baby-Pokèmon. Honestly).
- Vulpix's Pokedex data claims it has only one tail when its born. I bred a Vulpix and the baby had 6 tails.
- Kyurem's White Pokedex data: "It can produce ultracold air. Its body is frozen."... well I know that its FROZEN. anything more?
- I asked for a Lanturn over GTS, just any Lanturn to complete my pokedex, and got a shiny.

Transform fails against Zoroark's Illusion. Yeah, it does a lot of sense, but the poor Ditto trying to transform once and again made me laugh.

I was on a battle against my cousin, it was his level 70 Haxorus against my Ev trained and stuffs level 65 Haxorus, I was on low hp, and I was like "I need to heal Haxorus" and I used a Full Heal instead of a Max potion, then I see the message "It had no effect" and I'm like what?!?!?! >_>, then 1 minute later I realized I used the wrong medicine.

I was on a battle against my cousin, it was his level 70 Haxorus against my Ev trained and stuffs level 65 Haxorus, I was on low hp, and I was like "I need to heal Haxorus" and I used a Full Heal instead of a Max potion, then I see the message "It had no effect" and I'm like what?!?!?! >_>, then 1 minute later I realized I used the wrong medicine.

that it was, that it was.

it takes how long to make an egg?

Found a Cresselia on the GTS.
The person wanted an Execggute in return.
Somebody must really hate Headbutting trees. :p

Not sure if this counts but while fighting Ghetitis and I think I was using Victini while he had "Klinkklang" or whatever the fully evolved form of Klink is called. Anyways I used a Fire Type move but it didn't really do anything so I was sitting there thinking What? Suddenly he used Night Slash and I am even more wait what? At first m mind thought it was normal until I realized who it was, so it made no sense.

And then he transformed back into Zoroark >.>, I knew that Pokemon was in his team, infact the way his team went I even thought he was next to battle once the last one had fainted but got mixed up, I knew about his Illusion ability.. Yet I still got tricked by his Illusion, I don't think I was expecting him to actually be a random Pokemon as he came out.

Now I want Zoroark/Zorua, can't get one though, not yet anyways.

Not related with playthrough, but I got a real life "Wait, what?" moment when my nephew -so damn smart brat =')- discovered a slot to store a GBA cartridge... at my Platinum game box. How long I owned the game and I didn't notice...

When I found out that you get the Winner's Belt and Crown by talking to the theater owner who's standing on the upper floor of the Musical hall. I thought he gave them to you upon entering a Musical.

At first I thought Bugsy was a girl when I started G/S/C, but then I was told he was a guy. That was a major WHAT moment for me.

When I found out you had to walk around to hatch Eggs. o_O

And that was just yesterday. >.<""""

Post game level gap in B&W. It was painful.
Also, a very early one: realizing you can save after the "Are you a boy or a girl" sentence at the beginning of the game. I thought you must go through it all over again to soft reset for a gender/nature of the starter.
._.

Not sure if this counts but while fighting Ghetitis and I think I was using Victini while he had "Klinkklang" or whatever the fully evolved form of Klink is called. Anyways I used a Fire Type move but it didn't really do anything so I was sitting there thinking What? Suddenly he used Night Slash and I am even more wait what? At first m mind thought it was normal until I realized who it was, so it made no sense.

And then he transformed back into Zoroark >.>, I knew that Pokemon was in his team, infact the way his team went I even thought he was next to battle once the last one had fainted but got mixed up, I knew about his Illusion ability.. Yet I still got tricked by his Illusion, I don't think I was expecting him to actually be a random Pokemon as he came out.

Now I want Zoroark/Zorua, can't get one though, not yet anyways.

I have a lv1 Zorua i hatched from an egg if you can helpme figure outthe onliune trading thing I could trade it to you...

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom