• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What if your avatar met the avatar above?

Re: What if you avatar met the avatar above?

"You're quite the pathetic soul:disgust:. I just don't understand:eh:. You saw for yourself that I could not be slain by any creature, yet you still pester me with your empty threats, and to what avail? You can't stop me:eek:hdear:. I doubt you even think about whether or not what you're trying to protect is worth it in the end.... Don't worry though, you still look like you'd be just as fun to kill as the other monsters:sweatlol:."

"That's what happens when one only eats on occasion. You're appearance makes me feel unwell. I think I'll break you're neck now, assuming I can locate it:-|."

"Oh, I don't think it will matter once I snap it off:lol:." *Begins to innocently stroll forward:evil:*

*Skips after, while wielding a large knife and humming a happy tune:-D.*

"Would you like to join:goof:?! More fun for me:loopy:."

(Fun-fact: I have a poster of my avatar above my bed:XD2:.)

You're the foolish being who tried to stab me with a worthless knife. Allow me to introduce you to my servants. *unleashes a group of demons*

Don't think you will subdue us, know the power of the human race! LAZENGANN... OVERLOAD!!

*Slicing demons*"'Us'? Delightful, another hero:drowsy:. Sorry, but I'm not one of your kind. I believe in no 'power of the human race.' The human race is ignorant, greedy, and disgusting. I am charged with cleaning up this filth. I must eliminate as much as I can:eek:hdear:. I can't forgive them for creating this Hell that I'm trapped in:eh:....What's with this eyeball:complain:?! It seems I've finally found something as indestructible as I am, not mortal and several levels below myself when it comes to intelligence like that girly, bouncing UFO. As for the rest of you, you're not so fortunate:look:." *Slashes last demon.*

^ Whether it's worth it or not, I will protect my people down to my last breath. That's the path I follow as a warrior! And my threats...empty? Those weren't threats, to be fair they were warnings....but if you wish it I'll have you face my fury! *strikes at with sword whip*

You have fire powers like me, but choose not to attack those weaker than you? What's the point of that?

It brings pleasure destroying the weak, for it's so much fun watching them suffer.

*Sits up, face bleeding from sword whip:nono:.*"I destroy those who do not deserve to live! I am improving the quality of life for others:eh:. I have died twice now, and was returned to this earth because my purpose is to help the world by eliminating the plague of morons who are ruining it:-/. I kill for amusement, so long as the recipient deserved to die:disgust:." *Sees a puppy bounding along and slices it in half:evil:.* "Uh...That dog would have increased the misery of this world with its stupidity and pointless exuberance:-|...and I like the squishy sound they make when their guts come out:sweatlol:...."

Your strikes are nothing but mosquito bites, but I am impressed with your obession with death. Offer me a sacrifice, and I will spare your life and make you my servant.

"As flattering as this is, no:disgust:. You talk as if you are superior to me, while you're practically as ignorant and selfish as the people who buy the last five packs of Twinkies at the store, only more violent:sweat:. I will be no one's slave, not after I just freed myself from the last monster who tricked me into that:mad:. Spare my life or not, you seem to be forgetting that I will be rejected from the afterlife, no matter how many times I am killed:nono:."

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom