• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon that need pre evolutions.

I would like to see a pre-evolution for Maractus. It could be a thorny flower reminiscent of the flowers on the top of Maractus's head.

I just drew a drawing of what I think would look nice for a prevulpix

vvrpix.jpg

Whilst it's a nice drawing and everything... what would be the point? Vulpix is already a Fox pup as it is, and for a Vulpix pre-evo to be implemented, then a Growlithe one would need to be made, seeing as the two are counterparts.

Alomomola needs a pre-evo. It wouldn`t even be hard to implement because they could just use Luvdisc and call it a day.

The only thing Luvdisc and Alomomola have in common is their shape.
Luvdisc is a fish version of Glameow (infatuation). Alomomola is a fish Audino (healing).

I want a baby Lapras. That'd be so dang adorable.

I know it's a controversial Pokemon, but I think if Magmar and Electabuzz can have evolutions, it would make sense for Jynx to have one as well. o_o

EDIT: or maybe I can be stupid and misread the topic. For pre-evos? I'd say maybe Onix. o_o Having a Pokemon THAT BIG hatch out of an egg, geeez.

Last edited:
Whilst it's a nice drawing and everything... what would be the point? Vulpix is already a Fox pup as it is, and for a Vulpix pre-evo to be implemented, then a Growlithe one would need to be made, seeing as the two are counterparts.

Its just my opinion. I would love to see cute little "baby" version of them implemented. The more the merrier for someone like me who breeds alot.

If they are trying to make Audino into the 5th gen Chansey than that is an obvious one. The focus should be on newer pokemon though since it would just seem werid having pre evolves of pokemon like lapras and vulpix now (since we have seen very young versions of both before). Sawk and Throw would be excellent and as someone already brought up they can make a common pre evolve of both. Sigilyph would be a good idea too I think.

Young version of lapras were just in the anime, like the baby pikachu in the first season before they made pichu. Also a vulpix would just have a special way of breeding just like wobbuffet, or snorlax.

Its just my opinion. I would love to see cute little "baby" version of them implemented. The more the merrier for someone like me who breeds alot.

But... they are little "babies" :p But yeah, that's your opinion.

Now I want a Cute little Druddigion evolution.

Any drawing you make that would like nice for a prevulpix.there is no hard and fast rules for this.

I seriously think Cubone is a baby Kangaskhan :)
What they should do. Is make the baby in the pouch a playable pokemon and make a male version. THEN if there is no mom in the party while the pokemon is leveling up or evolving/give it a bone item, have the baby evolve into cubone :3

Baby level up turns into kangaskhan or the male version.
Baby raised by a mean trainer no mom and a bone, turns to cubone?

I just wish there was a way to fix Nintendo's messed up glitch TT__TT

They could make a Vulpix one when it just born, when it has just one white tail, and it would evolve at Level 5 or something like that.

They could make a Vulpix one when it just born, when it has just one white tail, and it would evolve at Level 5 or something like that.

Already done:
At birth, Vulpix has only one white tail, which apparently splits and grows more beautiful and warmer as it grows older.

Why is there a rule against evolution's with more than 3 pokemon? that makes it harder for baby pokemon with existing pokemon
The evolutions can be split to make more than 3 pokémon in an evolutionary family like Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan and Hitmontop, Gardevoir and Gallade, Glalie and Froslass, Vileplume and Bellossom and Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Glaceon and Leafeon. I know it makes it harder if the Pokémon was introduced with 2 consecutive evolutions for baby Pokémon to be made.

Eh, I just don't see the point. So it would hatch and then evolve five levels later? Pointless.
I think it would be pointless making it evolve by level up at level 6 but some Pokémon can evolve at levels 1-7 such as Caterpie, Weedle and Pokémon which can evolve by stones, happiness and trading with or without held items.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom