• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Champions League [Won By Bulba-Bad Asses]

Re: Bulbagarden Champions League (Final Week)

I won't be able to battle till weekend at earliest

Please post about your activity here, just in case it comes down to that.

I sent him a VM today when we're both online. Looks like he might log off in a few if I'm unlucky :S

EDIT: Dang, just missed him :S I think he'll log back on soon though :\

Last edited:

Won against Heathcliff, although I do admit he was really unlucky in the process. Hax is awful, sorry about that. :<

Won against Heathcliff, although I do admit he was really unlucky in the process. Hax is awful, sorry about that. :<

Confirming a 5-0 loss against LizardMan. I never would've been swept if leech seed had hit. Oh well, lol. Hax is a bitch. gg

Edit: 3-0 win against GCT gg

Last edited:

Lost against Hux. He won 3-0 It was a gg. Though I got HAX twice, though it didn't matter...

Last edited:

sqwat, VM me please

Only half the matches have been completed. Its been 3 days past the deadline. Please get your matches done. There's only so much I can do to ensure this.

Our battle will probably happen over the weekend. But you aren't honestly gonna decide the championships with inactivity are you? Just give it its time, since this is the last round anyways.

With the forums back up, lets get this done!

Okay. I seriously need all of you to either start getting your matches done or I'll be giving out activity. Yes coolking49 activity wins in the final round. Why you ask? Even factoring in the 5 day downtime that BMGf had, its been over two weeks and this isn't complete. So that's where we stand.

Coolking and I are having bad timing catching each other online, I doubt that we'll be able to finish our match in time.

With a dissapointing activity win, I hereby congratulate Bulba Bad Asses who have won the first ever Bulbagarden Champions League!

what a birthday gift for angad xD

But on a more serious note, this is easily one of the most successful tournaments Bulbagarden has seen, with great activity and interests. I would like to do an award session, but I'll have to get the approval from a moderator, which would be nice. To commemorate, not just the winners, but also everyone who participated, enjoyed their time and overall made this tournament successful.

20110327logounovatraine.png

CONGRATULATIONS!

Thank You to one and all for participating and once again.

I'm not sure, what would this entail, other than, "Good Job, you were active before Rev came back today from exams."

Badal said:
If you can get the battle done, i'll be willing to let this wait. 24 hours is the max, I'll be giving though.

Okay. Bulba Bad Asses have won. Congratulations.!!!

Alright, then, I guess it had to happen. Go ahead with your thread, but make sure it has a clear purpose.

I've been busy with travelling, etc. I'm going to end this. If coolking wants to do a player stats thread where he talks about each player, he can. But yeah from me, congrats. Thanks for participating.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom